Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: liverach

I didn't say you call them psychotic

I said you call them OUT for making a similar claim you made

leave it rachna...i am ready to get banned than to tolerate her shit every now and then in topics...i haven't tolerated in the past and won't tolerate it either...and yes let me tell its not just abt tht urmila comment
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

see that is why I think Rajesh is a better human being than Dimple!! I disrespect her for having an affair with a married man, for god knows how many years, I think she is still in a relationship with Sunny!

Tina Munim may not have been married but she was in a serious relationship with Sanjay Dutt.  They had been dating for a round seven years and were contemplating marriage. However, Sanjays drug addiction was taking a toll on their relationship and Rajesh took advantage of this. 

In one of her interviews in the early 80s for stardust Tina states that during the time she lost her father and Sunjay was on drugs, Rajesh would come to her during shooting and begin confiding his problems to her and tell her to dump Sanjay because he will ruin her life. 

She herself said how it seemed that he came into her life "too smartly and premeditatedly.". First he befriended her brother, then invited himself over for dinner for some gujju khanna, and finally calling up at odd times asking to speak to her brother when he clearly knew her bro would not be at home. All this while Tina was seeing Sanjay. 

Her quote from that same interview. "Everytime I would make a plan to go out with Sunju, Jatin would get to know about it and he would land up and sit in his Fiat outside and naturally Sanju would be furious and there would be a scene.  How Jatin loved to create situations like that. He would also make anonymous calls to Sanju, disguise his voice and say 'Do you know that Tina is seeing Rajesh Khanna.  They were together yesterday evening.'  Sanju was suspecting me, Jatin was doing all he could to widen the gap between Sanju and me beyond repair. It was a nightmare and there was no one to turn to."

More from the another stardust article:

Rajesh's starry lifestyle was something she could not cope with.  Her love could not conquer his drunken misbehaviour, his chamchas, his ego. Finally, it was Dimple's refusal to give Rahesh a divorce, as well as the shocking reports of Rajesh's molestation of starlet Sahiba in 1986 that seemed to have precipitated the break. As Tina told Stardust a year later, "I went to live with a man out of conviction. But he was not worthy of me. The years with Rajesh Khanna were a total waste, emotionally and mentally."

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was tina who was the b*ch for leaving Sanjay, why blame Rajesh??
Originally posted by: mittijalebi

Tina Munim may not have been married but she was in a serious relationship with Sanjay Dutt.  They had been dating for a round seven years and were contemplating marriage. However, Sanjays drug addiction was taking a toll on their relationship and Rajesh took advantage of this. 

In one of her interviews in the early 80s for stardust Tina states that during the time she lost her father and Sunjay was on drugs, Rajesh would come to her during shooting and begin confiding his problems to her and tell her to dump Sanjay because he will ruin her life. 

She herself said how it seemed that he came into her life "too smartly and premeditatedly.". First he befriended her brother, then invited himself over for dinner for some gujju khanna, and finally calling up at odd times asking to speak to her brother when he clearly knew her bro would not be at home. All this while Tina was seeing Sanjay. 

Her quote from that same interview. "Everytime I would make a plan to go out with Sunju, Jatin would get to know about it and he would land up and sit in his Fiat outside and naturally Sanju would be furious and there would be a scene.  How Jatin loved to create situations like that. He would also make anonymous calls to Sanju, disguise his voice and say 'Do you know that Tina is seeing Rajesh Khanna.  They were together yesterday evening.'  Sanju was suspecting me, Jatin was doing all he could to widen the gap between Sanju and me beyond repair. It was a nightmare and there was no one to turn to."

More from the another stardust article:

Rajesh's starry lifestyle was something she could not cope with.  Her love could not conquer his drunken misbehaviour, his chamchas, his ego. Finally, it was Dimple's refusal to give Rahesh a divorce, as well as the shocking reports of Rajesh's molestation of starlet Sahiba in 1986 that seemed to have precipitated the break. As Tina told Stardust a year later, "I went to live with a man out of conviction. But he was not worthy of me. The years with Rajesh Khanna were a total waste, emotionally and mentally."

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

rachna...i don't think anyone in the forum whom i can consider a psycho, becoz she finds targets easily and keeps on mocking until she gets satisfied...oh well...i don't need to clarify myself..

and @-ksh - i didn't call the kettle black, i called u a psycho, and i give a rat's ass for how many likes u get a support..😛.u aren't clean enough, and many knows this as well...but obviously they are cowards to accept which i don't 😛...u can place several links of mine...and i don't care...becoz i have my own reasons to say and people usually don't mind..but u have only one reason to mock others..don't worry the day is not far when other members will realize the same and give u back what u r looking for 🤣 

Oh man! I am so happy that I cant stop my tears of joy to get such major certifications and words of wisdom from Nitu the twisted. This needs to be immortalized. 😭
Originally posted by: -ksh-

Oh man! I am so happy that I cant stop my tears of joy to get such major certifications and words of wisdom from Nitu the twisted. This needs to be immortalized. 😭

Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG -_________- 
what the heck dude...
lamhejaate thumbnail
How ridiculous this gets, and that is truly laughable.

First Rajesh is said to have not seen his second child, as he wanted a boy. One has to wonder at the truth,

Second, sources have stated that it was Tina who fell in love with Rajesh, as she had been a fan since childhood, the source being a journalist close to the family. So the above exegesis cannot be true. Its truly ridiculous, if you think that Rajesh gave crank calls, or did anything that silly.

Dimple's family actually resented Rajesh, and used to rant against him , one of the main reasons for the break up. Her family has also been criticized for high socialite days, and hence one has to doubt at the veracity of their insinuations, which just proves how Dimple has played with Rajesh's life. You need to read magazine article, "Caucus of Four" and Rajesh to understand this. In fact Simple wanted to make it big to movies, and used to bug Rajesh, as he had not been too keen on helping her after her flop movie, which actually had been possible by Rajesh.
Edited by lamhejaate - 11 years ago
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm just quoting from an old stardust magazine that I have. I didn't make it up. I don't know whether it is true or not, but this was printed and Tina did say those things. 

And nkapoor...why always blame the woman?  First you say Rajesh is a better person because Dimple was involved with a married man, and then you go and call Tina filthy name for leaving Sanjay.  Why blame Dimple then for being with Sunny, why not call him a b* for leaving his wife?
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mittijalebi

I'm just quoting from an old stardust magazine that I have. I didn't make it up. I don't know whether it is true or not, but this was printed and Tina did say those things.

And nkapoor...why always blame the woman? First you say Rajesh is a better person because Dimple was involved with a married man, and then you go and call Tina filthy name for leaving Sanjay. Why blame Dimple then for being with Sunny, why not call him a b* for leaving his wife?

u make no sense! Rajesh unlike dimple did not have an affair with a married person!!
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No one in this story was and is a saint

If dimple had gone through so much, why werent they divorced is still a question...

either rk didnt want D or she didnt which I fail to understand as she was " suffering" in the marriage.

maybe sunny refused to leave his wife and so she too decided to not divorce RK but continue her relationship with sunny like him.

Tina left sanjay and was in a relationship with RK and she blames rk wow...if she knew rk did those things then why move in with him and be with him for so many years...

I still feel dimple stuck up to RK now for the property which is said to be in several crores...the same with akshay