Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The Truth about Rajesh Khanna, seedi, saanf story (Page 8)

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@Lamhejaate, all the articles and interviews that I have read so far (and not just by the so-called biased media, but also by RK's own friends and close acquaintances...people who had known him personally at some point in time!) are painting the picture of a man who himself brought about his downfall...professionally and personally! 

Whatever might be the case, I think it is pretty clear that Dimple is not the wh**e cum vamp that you are portaying her to be!

Also, as you mentioned, RK did not have an affair wtih Tina after his failed marriage with Dimple...because his name started being connected with Tina from 1981 onwards...and Dimple left him only around 1984! Its only after Dimple left Ashiward, did Tina move in and stayed there till 1987, when they broke up!

Edited by poppy2009 - 23 July 2012 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Charmed-

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

Rajesh Khanna sounds far more intriguing and interesting as a person than say Amitabh, who is just too diplomatic and hypocratic. RK literally lived his life on the edge and the very fact that he did not know how to handle his success (and later his failure) makes him a far more tragic / fallen hero type figure than any other actor!

agree and reasons for that can be he got success at very young age and too much success , that craze , hysteria extra which no one in Bollywood history ever got and i think he was spoiled brat as he was only child of his foster parents ( ? ) , came frm rich family who can even gift banglow to anju before becoming superstar  ... during those times had live in relationship ...

he was not completely failed after AB arrived ...had good career till arnd 1980s ( early 80s ) ( obviously not like what he had frm 1969 to 1974 ) till his 40's, even AB's career started falling own till the end of 80s, only few years after his career  ... only that he lost that craze ,hysteria which lasted for 4-5 years only which had affected him too much and then his ego and stuff 

but every star has ego , only that his ego went against him as he was way too big superstar than any of rest 

but i m sure he had respect for his elders ... like he said to Raj kapoor he can even do extra's role in his movie and whole kapoor khandaan came for his chautha , even Shashi kapoor who doesn't go anywhere ...so I believe it was not like he was completely an egoistic, unfriendly, bad guy as many articles r claiming Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

lamhejaate Newbie
lamhejaate
lamhejaate

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Poppy,
The last two artcles one by the journalist Ingrid and the other, were both good, but the one by Ali Peters is super ridiculous. You will get 1000 or more articles building stories on the superstar. Its crazy and not fair. That article by Ali Peters, looks to me like a failed man trying to get some attention from kaka's facts, manipulated conveniently.

RK loved Dimple, at least at the time they had gotten married.  He and Tina started dating in 1984, after Dimple had left, and she already had an affair with Vijayendra. I do not understand this hysteria, that wants to undermine his talents. Anyone has to just watch a movie of his, to know it. I do not think such  asterisk words should be used, I haven't , and lets please keep the language clean here, on this post. This is a post on Rajesh Khanna, and I am sure his soul would be unhappy on such words too.  You have to see her life to know what she is. 

Why are we defending Dimple? She left kaka, after her promise at marriage that she had not been interested in movies. She refused divorce, played along, and returns only on his cancer, to wait for his death.

He actually had been lavish on Dimple. Dimple never had to enetertain any chamchas as she had been traveling quite some.

Media interpreted wrong, and built some more and messed up, as in the end Rajesh Khanna became a recluse, failed to give public appearances, let alone speak up against the interpretations. Eventually Akshay mended that some.

Seriously every star has minor flaws, and most stars find it difficult to handle a downfall. Kaka actually had a career of "25 years"! Yes he wanted it to be longer, which is also understandable, given the glory he enjoyed. Someone should actually sue the ones calling him  a fallen hero.

Edited by lamhejaate - 23 July 2012 at 4:29pm
ns01 Groupbie
ns01
ns01

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I remember when Dimple was pregnant with second child , there were rumours that child it  some Vijendra Ghatge ( not sure about name) and  that Rinke was mirror image of this guy.
Rajesh Twinkle more than anybody - he said in interview that Twinkle was only ony one who can get him to do anything.
Mommytobe IF-Dazzler
Mommytobe
Mommytobe

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
wow it sucks to be RinkieOuch
gamla_ Senior Member
gamla_
gamla_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Dimple married RK of his stardom, ditched Rishi and o boy she did pay for her betrayal because marriage was rebound for Khanna. He never got over Anju.

Dimple didn't divorce him because of her kids inheritance but Khanna wasn't too keen to divorce her either. I think he did love his kids on some level. They had some sort of mutual understanding. Good for them.

Everyone is flawed but one thing that does bother me is that his kids  never acknowledge him publicly.  They will get 200 Rs.crore inheritance form him.  
Lemony Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
^^agreed !!

always hypocrisy and biased towards men in the society, still in the 21st century...Ouch

Go to top