Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The Truth about Rajesh Khanna, seedi, saanf story (Page 3)

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
RK was no saint but plz dimple was equally non saintly, her affair with sunny for the last 20 yrs is baffling.

dharam's son, Sunny dont attend their step sisters wedding but stands like a rock for his mstress dimple in her trying times...

IF rk Cheated so did dimple. ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronaldinha

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
When a person dies, suddenly everyone starts seeing him or her as a saint! It is a natural thing...a dead person can not harm anyone and you instantly feel sympathetic to the fact that he is not anymore in the world...hence, try and speak only good about him.

But that is not reality. Every person...every single human being in the world, has a good and bad side to him.

Same was with Rajesh Khanna. Just like you (the original poster of this thread) I too have done a bit of research on Rajesh Khanna. (Primarily sourced a lot of information from my mom, who was his ardent fan and was a witness to his super-stardom era!)

Rajesh Khanna, while undoubtedly an extremely charming man and a talented actor and ofcourse, the undisputed numero uno of his times, was also a very complex and flawed person...he was notorious for being surrounded by a coterie of people who were there to just agree with him on everything. He was known to have a super-colossal ego (which ultimately led to his professional decline and financial ruin) and mostly he was infamous for having ill-treated many, many of his colleagues and friends while on his success-run.

There was an article about how Rajesh Khanna used to insult Amitabh infront of the entire set of Bawarchi, when Amitabh used to drop by to meet Jaya. (They were courting at that time)

RK made the life of his producers and directors miserable with a capital M. Read any article you want to on his life, everyone will talk about his talent and charm and his sway on the masses, but not one will talk about his professionalism. Rajesh was known to walk midway out of film shoots ,turn up late and keep everyone including his co-stars waiting endlessly and throwing unaccountable tantrums on the sets! This was one of the biggest reason why he exploded like a supernova and then fizzled out just as quickly...when his audience got bored of him, no film-maker wanted to cast him anymore and put up with his attitude.

Coming to his personal life, I think, by now, everyone knows, how he not only unceremoniously dumped Anju Mahendru for Dimple, but just to spite her, actually took his wedding procession infront of Anju's house. And instead of accusing the woman of being 'too modern' and 'cynical' one must admire the fact that she put all rancour behind her and not only befriended him back but actually was with him in his last days. And kudos to Dimple for being understanding enough to let Anju be with the rest of the family during Rajesh Khanna's last moments. Being the wife, she could have hogged all the 'personal glory' of being the only person to have taken care of her estranged husband, but she did not do that.

Regarding his marriage to Dimple, how can she be accused of breaking up the marriage, when she was just 16 years old at that time? She celebrated her 16th birthday after her wedding to Rajesh and had given birth to Twinkle even before her 17th birthday! He was 15 years her senior, a superstar and a man of the world!

Dimple might have married him for his superstar status, but he too married her on rebound...only to get back at Anju.

So if the marriage went kaput, I think it is most likely, that Rajesh being the older of the two, would have been more responsible for the same! Just because a man is ready to give you marital stability does not mean that he can buy your freedom and own you for life. Some women might prefer this kind of arrangment, but if Dimple did not, it doesn't make her a vamp!

Also, it is well-documented by several magazine articles and newspieces, that it was Rajesh who did not want to divorce Dimple and hence, he broke up with Tina, because she wanted to marry him. Rajesh, who as you say, was essentially a traditional man at heart, did not want the tag of divorce, yet he chose to stay in a live-in-relationship with a girl half his age...and then later refused to marry her. (There is an old article in screen magazine where Tina Ambani talks about her relationship with Rajesh Khanna, perhaps the only time she did. Will post it when I can find it online somewhere! Nowhere in the article did Tina blame Dimple for her relationship with Rajesh going kaput.)

Dimple has been ostracised for her relationship with Sunny only because she was a woman and a single mother. 

Just because a man drowns himself in alchohol does not make him a tragic figure. Rajesh Khanna was an adult and if he chose to drink away his problems, then it is his problem and no one else's. He wasn't the first actor and he certainly won't be the last to have battled personal crisis in his life...do all of them become Alcoholics?

Rajesh Khanna will always be remembered as a great artist...the first bonafide superstar of Indian Cinema, a gifted actor and an extremely charismatic man...but that does not make him a perfect human being too. He had his flaws and he had lots of them...and while his death might sweep away his past mistakes in nostalgia, they don't erase it all-together.

Edited by poppy2009 - 21 July 2012 at 11:45pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutaDiya510-Charmed-doserAppleBlossomrobbirzerroRaima36jjairamfrostyraffuchakkarAlia009devashree_h.Anamika.melfnsMommytobebewafadrummedup-enchanted-cricketfan1cs-07JayneRitushree_Nadalabby_girl30MoodyblueletitgoyyyyQuietudeRonitPallaviNRChippeshwiniLeadNitrate.shona.SamiyaIPKKNDChameli_billi-Jwalamukhi-ibelieveinpinkTheRager

Micky_elle Goldie
Micky_elle
Micky_elle

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

I agree, Once a person dies people only during that time remember him/her as a good person. The topic is clearly very biased and puts anju mahendra and Dimple Kapadia in a bad light. all humans have their shortcomings and rumors cannot always be true. I have heard that RK tried to sabotage amitabh's career, but if that was true dont think Amitabh would had been at his funeral. He surely respects Rajesh Khanna.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Chameli_billi

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/rajesh-khanna-and-the-darker-shades-of-his-life_115753.htm

An interesting article on RK

Rajesh Khanna and the darker shades of his life

It is considered discourteous to write in negative tones after any person's demise. Never speak ill of the dead, the saying goes. Journalists and writers, however, must remain faithful to their calling and document the truth about Rajesh Khanna before it is drowned in a crescendo of blandishments from publicity-hungry cronies.

Rajesh Khanna's worst enemies were the sycophants in his lifetime. They created the destructive genie which lurks within but is kept in leash by most of us. Not so with 'Kaka', as the actor was popularly known. He allowed his ego full play and, at a later date, even rued his lifestyle; but, by then, it was too late. He had alienated his well-meaning lady friends, his old schoolmates, his aides, servants and relatives.

In hindsight, the only similar example from the world of cinema I can recall was the famed Howard Hughes, inventor, industrialist, film producer, director and a psychotic. Hughes is also credited with a film which is a media favourite, a veritable study guide for young film directors. For film historians it is the greatest film ever made: 'Citizen Kane'.

Howard Hughes introduced half a dozen girls to Hollywood, but he claimed that his best discovery was Jane Russel. After acting in a couple of films, Russell actually dumped Hughes, causing Hughes to withdraw into a private world of his own with very strict rules for all who had access to it. One former actress, Jean Peters, decided to stay with him until he died, sacrificing a promising career in Hollywood.

The only thing that separates Rajesh Khanna from Hughes is that the former contributed nothing to the industry he served while Hughes founded an entire empire of companies under the Howard Hughes Corporation which included the Trans World Airlines, Texas Equipment Co. and an armament manufacturing company. On top of everything, Hughes made stars out of ordinary men and women.

Kaka had a mean streak. He used his star power to demolish any opposition. Actress Anju Mahendroo could have much to add to my own story which I wish to share.

The time was when Rajesh Khanna was about to get married to Dimple Kapadia after a long-drawn romance with Anju Mahendroo. The latter and her mother had a royal tiff with Khanna before Mahendroo walked out of the home in which she had been a regular. The film industry was with her. What made Kaka furious was the reaction from even his well-wishers. He blamed Mahendroo and her friends for all the negative publicity.

My close friend Basu Bhattacharya had just completed his latest film 'Daku' featuring Kabir Bedi and Anju Mahendroo. One working print was sent to Delhi by the producer for private screenings. The film came to me for tax exemption as I was the film expert on board the official committee of the Excise Department in the Delhi Administration.

'Daku' was based on a novelette written by the famed Punjabi writer Amrita Pritam. The writer did not charge any royalty because she had tremendous regard for Basuda as a film director. The film was issued a tax exemption for a period of one month after its first week's commercial run in Delhi. I had found the film worthy of the exemption.

The film, however, was never released.

Rajesh Khanna's fierce battle with Mahendroo led him to order the private confiscation of all films in the country featuring her. He even went so far as to declare that he would pay double the cost incurred to all filmmakers with rights over their films in which Anju Mahendroo had a role. He demanded that even lobby prints, posters, trailers and advertisement films et al featuring Mahendroo be handed to him or his representative. He paid for all the material seized.

The entire record of Mahendroo's film career to date virtually disappeared. Films already released, like 'Road to Sikkim', were withdrawn. The advertisement for a well-known brand of talcum powder endorsed by Mahendroo also disappeared and, of course, there remained no trace of the film 'Daku'.

Basu Bhattacharya was furious at the turn of events. 'Daku' had already got full tax exemption in Punjab and more credit would be forthcoming. Kaka had other ideas. He probably had all the material destroyed. At one time Bhattacharya even contemplated re-shooting 'Daku' with a new star cast, but funds were his insurmountable problem.

I think 'Road To Sikkim' might still be in some private possession as a 16-mm print in eastern India. If it is still around, I would wish for it to re-surface now and its print be sent to the National Film Archives for preservation. Anju Mahendroo deserves to be resurrected.

Rajesh Khanna came to Delhi for a charity premiere I had organized for the film 'Shakti' in which he played the role of a policeman. At the press meet I asked Kaka about the release of the film 'Daku'. His reply was that he had not heard of any such film. I told him about the Anju Mahendroo story. Khanna simply stared at me transfixed and expressed the desire to meet me separately, but I decided not to oblige him.

From time to time I am asked: Could Rajesh Khanna have been rescued?

I do think that Kaka could have been saved from himself. In 1984, Rajesh Khanna's last big hit film 'Maqsad' became successful and he was in good spirits. At this time, one of his physician friends could have prevailed upon Kaka to move out of Bombay for an extended period of detoxification and recovery from his problems.

Khanna nearly succeeded in 1991. He was asked (by the Congress) to stand in a by-election for the Lok Sabha seat from New Delhi against (the Bharatiya Janata Party's) L.K. Advani . He lost by a whisker. He stood again (because Advani vacated the seat, having also won from Gandhinagar in Gujarat) against Shatrughan Sinha (also of the BJP), and won. But he wasted away his gains due to his wayward behaviour.

Rajesh Khanna's worst enemies were his arrogance and self-indulgence. He was a poor listener, always bent upon dominating the lives of his dear and loved ones. He had mood swings and could be very generous to someone at one moment and an utter miser in the next moment. The constant refrain around him touting his superstar image had turned his head and he could no longer lead a proper private life. He became consumed by an overpowering need to be surrounded by fawning flatterers at all times.

The entire machination could well have been filmdom's clever strategy to create a counter point against the camps of Dev Anand, the aging Dilip Kumar and Raj Kapoor. The phantom created by vested interests for public consumption ultimately consumed him.

Kaka remained a lonely man. He had numerous affairs with women whom he could not marry. Dimple, foreseeing the ultimate fate of her husband, had left him to himself in his big house Ashirwad, refusing to grant him a divorce. The public never knew much about all this.

Rajesh Khanna's last supposed romance was with Devyani Chaubal, a gossip columnist cast in the mould of Hollywood's Hedda Hopper. The Khanna-Chaubal romance ended with her untimely death.

In later life Kaka also became a frequent visitor at hospitals for his many ailments caused by his erratic lifestyle. Something had to give and, in his case, it was his weak and thinning body.

Aware of Kaka's declining health, Kapadia knew that she would inherit some of his wealth as his surviving widow and share it with her daughters. Her return to Kaka in his last days could be an indication of her foresight. Many like me must feel that she rightfully deserves to inherit Rajesh Khanna's wealth after all the physical abuse she suffered from her superstar egoistic husband during the ten years of their married life.

Like Howard Hughes, Kaka did not want his illness to be made public. Both died of the same disease. Even on his deathbed, Kaka reigned over his body, come what may. The dark side of his life could eventually come to light, just as it did in the case of Howard Hughes.

IANS

Edited by poppy2009 - 22 July 2012 at 12:20am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Charmed-zerroperidot.doserJayneQuietudeletitgoChameli_billiTheRager

jjairam Senior Member
jjairam
jjairam

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Dimple's marriage was legal. The child marriage restraint act of 1929 fixes the marriageable age of girls at 14 and boys at 18.

lamhejaate Newbie
lamhejaate
lamhejaate

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
No one has been casting Rajesh as a saint, but then watching his reputation and talent got down, some may stand up against the nonsense.

Poppy that is a good article and gives some hindsight. Yet, all of it cannot be true. The whole article looks like a camp to get down Rajesh.

For e.g, the example with Devyani Chaubal. This is not right. Bhavna Somayaji, another journalist of that time, has openly denied this stating that Rajesh Khanna cultivated her as a good friend. That is common. In absence of Public Relations Representative, most stars of those days did this.

Another split judgement, "Dimple refused to divorce him, leaving him to himself". Well why  not divorce a man who she leaves to himself? Wouldnt that be fair on him? Rajesh has been known to be an attentive father, and loved his children, had spent time with them. A man who did not want his wife to enter into movies, would surely have not wanted his daughter to enter movies. Especially after watching the way his wife tried to come up in movies, he surely would not have encouraged his daughters. Dimple had no real talent or looks, by the time Sagar was made, this is the truth, even if harsh. She resorted to roles, not in norm at that time, and some were classified B grade. Which father would let his daughter trot on same lines?

All stars are given to ego.  Rajesh, was raised by mass hysteria never seen.

If Rajesh was angry by the negative publicity created by Anju and her mother, who knows what is the truth, and why not? How dependable is the media, unless it is from, people with some integrity to the cinema world? Devyani chaubal, the one who many feared and hated, still had integrity on her articles. And so also, Bhavna Somyaji.

If Rajesh bought Anju's movies, and did the mishaps, it was something against him, but I am doubting the veracity.

Amitabh Bachan, too lived like a superstar, had affairs. But also he had a family who stood by him. Rajesh actually did not have an affair while married heartily to Dimple.

Bachan family is actually cold to Dimple, as per sources. AB denied to act with Dimple, and only Rinky Khanna was invited to Aishwarya's godh bharai. At the same time Amitabh Bachan and Rajesh Khanna actually gave an article , posing together for a magazine, stating that while minor differences may have existed, they have always been close friends, and appreciate each others talents. To this day Amitabh Bachan respects him.

you should read more articles as below, as they are from veracious sources, than just a hyped and confused media, and mixes information today.

Amitabh-Rajesh Interview:
http://tanqeed.com/forum/rajesh-khanna-and-amitabh-bachchan-interview-from-movie-magazine-1990/

Amitabh's tribute to Rajesh:
http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-amitabh-bachchan-s-moving-rajesh-khanna-tribute/20120719.htm

Amitabh Rajesh had no ego clash:
http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20120209817&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=bollywood&nid=245090

9 videos on BBC, taken at his heyday:
http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/video/videos-1973-bbc-documentary-superstar-rajesh-khanna

Edited by lamhejaate - 25 July 2012 at 6:13am

robbir

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I think he was portrayed this was on purpose...could you imagine all the flak the person would have gotten for "speaking ill of the dead". Plus, no one is gonna criticize Rajesh Khanna now. But I def agree with you all--he wasn't a saint and there was some gossip about domestic abuse between him and Dimple too--not sure if it's true, but if she felt him for Sunny for this reason or any kind of emotional abuse I don't see by she gets all the blame for it.

ramyagangolli

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Another very interesting article on Rajesh Khanna's 'other's side...it gives a rather comprehensive view of how RK himself brought about his own professional failure.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-07-19/news-interviews/32746469_1_rajesh-khanna-kakajee-haathi-mere-saathi

Rajesh Khanna: there would never be another like him

As Bollywood's first and by far the biggest superstar lost the battle between life and death, the wonder that was Rajesh Khanna begins to seem even more unreal and phenomenal than ever before.

Khanna's golden period lasted exactly three years. Between 1969 and 1971 Rajesh Khanna was the undisputed king of the world. And he never let anyone forget it. As hit after hit flowed out of his repertoire Khanna climbed to a position where all his contemporaries began to feel seriously left out in the rat race. Jeetendra who was a close friend of Khanna openly though goodnaturedly grumbled about Khanna cornering all the plum projects that were available for the Bollywood leading man in the closing year of the 1960s and the opening years of the 1970s.

When Rajesh Khanna ruled,the competition simply vanished.

Khanna's track record during that period was beyond phenomenal. It was staggering! Beginning with Shakti Samanta's Aradhana which came and blew open the box office in 1969, the hits simply flew out like there was no tomorrow: Aradhana was quickly followed by Narendra Bedi's Bandhan, B R Chopra's Ittefaq, Raj Khosla's Do Raaste, Shakti Samanta's Kati Patang, Manmohan Desai's Sachcha Jhutha, Dulal Guha's Dushman and J Om Prakash's Aan Milo Sajna, all within a span of three years.

No star in the history of Indian cinema had so many hits flowing out so fast and furiously. With Chinappa Devar's Haathi Mere Saathi(arguably the biggest hit of his career) Khanna's career peaked. The Khanna frenzy touched the sky. Kids loved their haathi uncle as much their grandmothers adored Anand Babu who hated tears.

Then, it all ended. Suddenly the downslide started. In 1972, six of Khanna's prestigious projects bombed one after another. Epitaphs for his career were written, and not unhappily.Though Khanna bounced back with some notable hits in 1974(Aap Ki Kasam, Premnagar and Roti) the best was behind the nation's beloved Kakajee.

Stories of Khanna's arrogance and high-handedness had begun to gain credence. Manmohan Desai ,a close friend of Khanna after two blockbuster Sachcha Jhutha and Roti switched to Amitabh Bachchan with Amar Akbar Anthony, and there was no looking back for Khanna.

There were stories of how the superstar insisted on setting up projects entirely on his own terms. The music had to be by R.D. Burman and none other, although the combo had run out of steam. By the time Khanna and RD worked together in Alag Alag in 1985 which was directed by the Khanna's loyalist Shakti Samanta for Khanna to romance his real-life love-interest Tina Munim, the creative juices had run dry. The film came after nearly a year of 'together' interviews where the fast-fading star and the pretty starlet spoke about everything they shared, including a lungi and , eeew,toothbrush.

Alag Alag flopped, and so did all the other films that Khanna did with Ms Munim excluding Sawan Kumar's Soutan, the surprise success of 1983, the year when Khanna has a cloudburst of temporary success with Agar Tum Na Hote, Soutan and most notably Avtaar.

The trouble with Rajesh Khanna's career was excessive subjectivity.He not only mixed business with pleasure he even made sure that the business of pleasure was brought home to his famous bungalow Ashirwad where every evening, the Khanna durbar of sycophants and loyalists gathered for drinks and gupshup.

Anju Mahendroo, Khanna's steady girlfriend of seven years and a practical woman, hated the yes-men who crowded Rajesh Khanna's life and allowed him no room to grow. She wanted all the fakes and flatterers to go . When they wouldn't be shown the door, Anju quit the relationship.

Says one of Rajesh Khanna's heroines, "When Anju left Kaka he hurled downhill at a rapid pace paving the way for Amitabh Bachchan to become the next superstar. If Kaka had not allowed the super-success of a spate of films in 1969-72 to blind his better judgement he would have continued as the reigning superstar for at least another dacade and the Bachchan factor may not have happened when it did."

Most of Rajesh Khanna's wellwishers felt his overnight marriage to Dimple Kapadia in 1973 was a disastrous mistake for both of them.

Says a friend of the actor, "Dimple was half Kaka's age. She was completely besotted by him .Kaka was flattered to be getting so much attention from Raj Kapoor's heroine. He always had a fascination for all the things that Raj Saab discovered. When on the spur of the moment he proposed to Dimple she quickly accepted. Kaka made her throw the ring that was gifted to her by Rishi Kapoor into the sea to prove her loyalty to him. Drama was always a constant in the superstar's life."

The stormy marriage to Dimple lasted for 5-6 years . When she walked out with their two daughters to pursue a career,Rajesh Khanna was left in their bungalow Aashirwad with a huge persecution complex and little else to keep him company.

Says a male co-star, "Kaka loved to play the martyr both in his real life and reel. He would justify his transgressions as husband and family man by arguing that he was misunderstand. On screen he repeatedly revealed a death-wish. It's no coincidence that his character died in film after film: Aradhana, Safar, Anand, Andaz, Namak Haraam. He saw himself as a combination of Guru Dutt and Devdas and his roles repeatedly reflected this obsession."

The story goes that during Namak Haraam Hrishikesh Mukherjee was not sure which of the two heroes would finally die.It could have been either Khanna or the Big B. But Khanna insisted on getting the privilege . On the day that the director was supposed to shoot the death scene he placed a garlanded picture of Khanna on the wall.

Getting his way became a matter of habit for Khanna. In his head he remained a superstar, albeit in exile, even when the number of guests at Ashirwad dwindled to nothing. In their defence it must be said Khanna's friends were not treated well.

Shakti Samanta who cast Khanna in almost all his films between 1969 and 1985 was persuaded to cast Rajesh Khanna's sister-in-law Simple Kapadia opposite Khanna in the otherwise-watchable Anurodh. The film bombed. Aradhana not only gave the industry one of its most beloved star pairs(Rajesh-Sharmila) it also started a durable friendship between Khanna and the film's director. Shakti Samanta, music composer R D Burman and Rajesh Khanna became an inseparable trio of friends.

But the 'camp' culture which the slipping superstars patented also isolated him from a major chunk of talent in the industry. Yash Chopra was a very close friend of Khanna from the time the two worked together in Ittefaq in 1969. Naturally when Yash Chopra broke away from his brother B R Chopra to direct and produce Daag in 1973 he cast Khanna in what turned out to be one of the star's bigger and final hits.

But after that the cracks began to show in the Yash Chopra-Rajesh Khanna friendship. Not too many people know Khanna was to play the lead in Deewaar. He demanded some changes in Salim-Javed's script. He was replaced by the Big B.

Career blunders multiplied. In 1979 Khanna launched his ambitious epic production Majnoon to be directed by the Pakeezah director Kamal Amrohi. The project never went beyond the grand mahurat. A few years he later the fading superstar ate back his own words about never working with his wife and invited Dimple to co-star with him in Jai Shiv Shankar (the title tried desperately to evoke the magic of a song that Khanna lip-synched to glory). That project too was aborted. By this time the Khanna phenomenon survived solely on nostalgia.

By the time the 1970s ended the show was over for Rajesh Khanna. But while the superstardom lasted it remained unique in its impact. Churning out a plethora of hits he never shied away from experimenting with characters. Early in his superstardom Khanna played a killer on the run in Ittefaq. In Amar Prem he happily took a backseat to Sharmila Tagore and child artiste Master Bobby. In Anand, considered his best performance, Khanna had no leading lady. In Basu Bhattacharya's Aavishkar the superstar enacted eerily real scenes from a troubled marriage. In Red Rose he played psychotic killer.In Bawarchi he donned a baggy half-trousers to play cook to a dysfunctional perpetually-grumbling family.

Interestingly Jaya Bhaduri who played the lead in Bawarchi was not cast opposite Rajesh Khanna. The two never worked together. And after a guest appearance in Andaz neither was Khanna cast with the other reigning queen of the 1970s Hema Malini until Premnagar when Khanna's career was waning and it was no longer enough to sell a film on his name.

What finally and actually finished off Rajesh Khanna's superstardom was the games he played.He happily apportioned plum roles between his two favourite heroines Sharmila Tagore and Mumtaz and then in an interview he spoke slyly about how one of them would sulk when he spent time with the other.

Understandably the two ladies didn't take too kindly to this sort of true confession. They kept a distance from him thereafter.

So did most of those who loved Rajesh Khanna, including his family and fans who returned just in time for the final chapter in the phenomenon's life story.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Charmed-Raima36PiyatrixChameli_billiibelieveinpinkTheRager

Go to top