Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The Truth about Rajesh Khanna, seedi, saanf story (Page 19)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i feel his true love was anju,they were together as friends bt can ever they just forget those seven years they spent together,no ,there have must been sparks flying between them,but then with passing age,love is just not about tieing knot in front of world ,its about friendship,understanding,taking care of each other s heath.i think they were together for many years ,and that anita is just his friend.what are u views about this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mkgoldie

mkgoldie Newbie
mkgoldie
mkgoldie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

@tanvismile, yes i feel the same Anju was his real and true love, Just because of misunderstanding, He took a wrong decision to marry dimple. Dimple also took wrong step, She realized after her marriage. One article i read, which is also posted here, in which journalist Pammi Somal  says "Though as a journalist I met him many times, the moment I personally cherish is when I danced with him on my dear friend Anju Mahendru's 50th birthday. He told me in Punjabi, "Aaj bada khush haan, meri saheli da janamdin jo haiga" (I am very happy today because its my friend's birthday). He loved her a lot and I believe he is the only man she ever loved so completely." This article is posted in  5th page of this thread.

I literally feel Anita adwani is a lier. She  made a false staement. There are many article, in which question was asked about Anita adwani to Rajesh Khanna, and He told that she is just a friend of him and not yet reached to the level of Love. Why didn't she said anything when he made this statement to media. And Now when he is no more in this world,she is spreading rumour. i think she wasn't aware of his will he made before his death. Now the will has been disclosed, and she has nothing to say.

I think lastly, he always loved his both daughters too much, thats why he gave all his property to them.

I don't know why but whenever I think of him or listen any song or film of him, I get emotional today also I wish if  he would have lived happily life personally, then I won't have felt so emotional for him. But I literally feel true love always returns, and when he took last breath, his hand was in Anju's hand, hold tightly.  Now he is living in heavenly place, which is much better than this place.

REST IN PEACE KAKA!

Edited by mkgoldie - 09 August 2012 at 8:10am
lamhejaate Newbie
lamhejaate
lamhejaate

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Cruiser, Very nice article. True RK and Amitabh had good relations, but the media gave a different image.

However, Dimple has been criticized, fairly. It is disgusting when a woman does behind the scenes affair with a married man, who does not even acknowledge it. Yet, that may be forgiven. But one cannot forgive that she refused a divorce to Rajesh Khanna, when Tina Munim had been eager to settle down with him. She knew his career had been at a downfall, and knew he would not dare court battles to top his problems. Journalists close to the family, who met her years later heard her nonchalantly stating this. How venomous is she?

Please refrain calling Anita names. She is a classy lady, who gave friendship and company to Rajesh when he needed it most! She did not ask him anything in return.

Edited by lamhejaate - 09 August 2012 at 12:42pm
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamhejaate

Cruiser, Very nice article. True RK and Amitabh had good relations, but the media gave a different image.

However, Dimple has been criticized, fairly. It is disgusting when a woman does behind the scenes affair with a married man, who does not even acknowledge it. Yet, that may be forgiven. But one cannot forgive that she refused a divorce to Rajesh Khanna, when Tina Munim had been eager to settle down with him. She knew his career had been at a downfall, and knew he would not dare court battles to top his problems. Journalists close to the family, who met her years later heard her nonchalantly stating this. How venomous is she?

Please refrain calling Anita names. She is a classy lady, who gave friendship and company to Rajesh when he needed it most! She did not ask him anything in return.

1. Thanks for kind words.

2. I am not sure that Dimple refused Rajesh a divorce. Could you post some articles to back that up?...I see nothing wrong in her relationship with Sunny Deol. Any day a strong relationship like that for me rather than a farcical marriage between Rajesh-Dimple or Saif-Amrita...Aamir-Rina...so many!!! Smile

3. I don't think I even mentioned Anita in my post...let alone calling her names.Tongue

Thanks!
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Mkgoldie-i completely agree with you ,for me anju and rajesh are like romio juiliat ,eternal lovers,their life is not less then tv show love hate relationship which are shown in ekta show for eg kahin toh hoga sujal -kashish jodi.Rajesh dancing on anju birthday party indicates that their relation got improved long back,in this world when ex lovers they dnt even want to have eye contact,they literaly avoid each other,amitabh til today run away frm rekha,Anju and rajesh bond til the end makes feel more proud .,u know when anju must have rajesh after many years,and dimple s relation also got improved with him,i feel the song abhi mujhe kahi thodi zindagi frm agnepath realy speaks out rajesh s feelings at that time,whenever i listen to that song ,i feel his emotions,Even i cry whenver i hear his songs,his songs not only heart touching bt also they represent the phases of real life,it would to lovely see him happy bt now i l just wish that his last comes true.his bunglow soon gets converted into museum.

Edited by tanvismile - 10 August 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mkgoldie

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Guys,did ul see news yesterday?18 august ,it was exactly one month after his death,so showcased some of his songs, dimple attented on anevent which was in memories of RK,They asked her on RK,she became very emotional and said humse tumhe pyar kitna magar zee nahi tumhare bina,she also said that since she married him at 16 today she can say that she has spend her entire life with her.May be she is trying to herself by saying it.

Go to top