Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The Truth about Rajesh Khanna, seedi, saanf story (Page 17)

MoonDesir IF-Dazzler
MoonDesir
MoonDesir

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

rajjev khandelwal has similar looks of young rajesh,if anytime they make a film on R.K. life then they should take rajeev,

Omg their name also matches.

while watching these interviews earlier i used to wonder what are the similarities but now when these channels started playing rajesh khanna's clips & songs constantly i found the similarites btwn him & rajeev. Their passionate eyes used to tell everything indeed.Embarrassed

But if a film will be made on him it should b not for making money rather tribute type thats wot i feel irrespectiveof the main lead.Smile

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
RK invited the misery when he broke up in a huff with somone he had a 5 yr relationship and married someone whom he didnt even know properly. Anju Mahendru dint marry till date. One of the popular news of his time was that wen he did get married he made sure to take his barat into anju's home street even though her house was quite out of the way..
lamhejaate Newbie
lamhejaate
lamhejaate

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
tanvismile,

The whole article is about making all realize the way Rajesh broke down, as any man in any profession, and had no one beside him, to help him cope.

As far as ruining careers, nothing has been proved... Media speculation does not mean something has to be right,

A standard example, about Rajesh coming late to sets, Rajesh stated, that he had been so busy with his movies, that it had never been intentional, yet media hyped it. 

And again, Rajesh, was too dignified to fight back the same dirty trials against either his ladies, or Devyani who hyped him when he rises high, and exaggerated his fall, or his fellow stars who had resented his success, when he had been at his peak.

And when a man is extremely successful, why would he not be flattered?

There is no excuse for Dimple playing with him. Sources back then state that it was she who had encouraged Rajesh in the first place. Yet she was the first to ditch him, at his fall. And yet, she refuses divorce, when he finally desires to start anew.

Media has a lot of stuff floating, it is upto you to digest everything, and extract the truth.

Edited by lamhejaate - 01 August 2012 at 6:11pm
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamhejaate

tanvismile,

The whole article is about making all realize the way Rajesh broke down, as any man in any profession, and had no one beside him, to help him cope.

As far as ruining careers, nothing has been proved... Media speculation does not mean something has to be right,

A standard example, about Rajesh coming late to sets, Rajesh stated, that he had been so busy with his movies, that it had never been intentional, yet media hyped it.

And again, Rajesh, was too dignified to fight back the same dirty trials against either his ladies, or Devyani who hyped him when he rises high, and exaggerated his fall, or his fellow stars who had resented his success, when he had been at his peak.

And when a man is extremely successful, why would he not be flattered?

There is no excuse for Dimple playing with him. Sources back then state that it was she who had encouraged Rajesh in the first place. Yet she was the first to ditch him, at his fall. And yet, she refuses divorce, when he finally desires to start anew.

Media has a lot of stuff floating, it is upto you to digest everything, and extract the truth.

if you believe media at fault then how can you Say watever u heard abt dimple is true,there is no news saying that dimple refused to divorse,and devyani,infact devani was good frnd ,whom he called around 3 in night ,to tel abt his dimple relation,devyani was the first person to know it.why do u say media hypes?regarding abt coming late on sets,it was not intentional,but it just means he dint care,many people said that he was responsible for him downfall,,your stressing on issues which have been not talked in media,i feel bad for him ,dimple is co factor for his fal bt he is not a victim,he is main person responsible for it.

Edited by tanvismile - 02 August 2012 at 8:02am
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoonDesir

</div>
Originally posted by tanvismile

rajjev khandelwal has similar looks of young rajesh,if anytime they make a film on R.K. life then they should take rajeev,<div>
Omg their name also matches.

while watching these interviews earlier i used to wonder what are the similarities but now when these channels started playing rajesh khanna's clips & songs constantly i found the similarites btwn him & rajeev.Their passionate eyes used to tell everything indeed.Embarrassed

But if a film will be made on him it should b not for making money rather tribute type thats wot i feel irrespectiveof the main lead.Smile
hey rajeev khandelwal is perfect choice for rajesh khanna role,Plus he is an awesome actor by the way what compliment did rajeev got frm rajesh khanna,i coudnt open the link.

Edited by tanvismile - 02 August 2012 at 9:33am
Magickina Newbie
Magickina
Magickina

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Just to let you all know of something, there is an Anti Rajesh Khanna Tribute page in FaceBook if you detest the man.  I used to like him but after reading about him and seeing him in interviews I have noticed what an Arrogant Bore he really was.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
He was not at all a bore infact an interesting personality ,infact in the show madhubala ,there was an R K i always thought it was raj kapoor bt now i feel he has some shades of rajesh khanna and thatno one was more biger star then rajesh khanna.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magickina

Just to let you all know of something, there is an Anti Rajesh Khanna Tribute page in FaceBook if you detest the man. I used to like him but after reading about him and seeing him in interviews I have noticed what an Arrogant Bore he really was.
i think its wrong,he is not even alive.so we should not be doing such pages on him.

Edited by tanvismile - 03 August 2012 at 5:56am

Go to top