Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The Truth about Rajesh Khanna, seedi, saanf story (Page 13)

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by mittijalebi

Wow, your reasoning boggles my mind. And sunny's kids were born after their affair started.
lol don't worry the feeling is mutual, Rajesh Khanna had an affair with a non-comitted woman, who broke up with Sanjay because of his drug probs, do not see anything wrong in that!!and btw the affair of dimple did not stop after sunny had kids
tina WAS committed!!  what don't you understand?!  you're just all over the place.  yeah tina did break up with sanjay because of his drug problem...that was ONE reason, however rajesh khanna contributed to the differences between them.

i'm not saying anyone was wrong or right.   but i was addressing your comment that rajesh khanna was a better person...which he clearly was not.  
Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

lamhejaate Newbie
lamhejaate
lamhejaate

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I think you all, like the media are losing it, and I do not understand this hysteria that has taken over since 1990, all the cynicism on Rajesh Khanna. Few fans have stayed loyal to him, ridiculous stories are making way, be it Stardust, or wherever , crap.

Seriously this article had been started only to remind the hysterical media, that Rajesh had been charismatic and talented. Just because he ended up being a recluse and an alcoholic( true, but sad) does not make him a fallen star, loser or undermine his talent of 25 years.

mittijalebi, if you think committment to a drug addict has been better for her, there is no point in the discussion. Sanjay Dutt was no good, to anyone.

Dimple has led to this, so naturally, fans will point that out. Had she suffered she would have divorced, which she had not, despite her erratic societal  behavior. She kept him by the knot, and we all know in the end Rajesh was unhappy and desired some company and family, so his words from last years cannot be seriously taken. The hypocrisy is her return when the cancer had all but killed him, the last few days. For the record, Tina had wanted to marry Rajesh, walked out when Dimple refused a divorce. 

Edited by lamhejaate - 25 July 2012 at 4:00pm
tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Wow, your reasoning boggles my mind. And sunny's kids were born after their affair started.
lol don't worry the feeling is mutual, Rajesh Khanna had an affair with a non-comitted woman, who broke up with Sanjay because of his drug probs, do not see anything wrong in that!!and btw the affair of dimple did not stop after sunny had kids
tina WAS committed!!  what don't you understand?!  you're just all over the place.  yeah tina did break up with sanjay because of his drug problem...that was ONE reason, however rajesh khanna contributed to the differences between them.

i'm not saying anyone was wrong or right.   but i was addressing your comment that rajesh khanna was a better person...which he clearly was not.  

I agree that Tina breaking her relationship with a drug used man was right but from her interviews its clear that Rajesh Khanna was wooing her and interfering with hers and SD's relationship. inspite of all that, she moved in with him. This suggests the article by a journalist who knew everyone personally who said that TINA was a big fan of RK and later on had a full blown relationship happily.

her statements after her relation makes her look bad coz in the end, she chose to move in with him knowing what he did to get her...telling afterwards that his behaviour wasnt right is just not fair I feel

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittijalebiNkapoor3

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mittijalebi

Magickina Newbie
Magickina
Magickina

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I used to admire Rajesh Khanna and enjoy his films...until I saw him in Wafaa.  W*F is he doing in that film but what I peronally feel is this, the makers of this film hired him jusst to take the piss out of him.  Absolute Sharam!
Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Go to top