Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The Truth about Rajesh Khanna, seedi, saanf story (Page 12)

lamhejaate Newbie
lamhejaate
lamhejaate

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
How ridiculous this gets, and that is truly laughable.

First Rajesh is said to have not seen his second child, as he wanted a boy. One has to wonder at the truth,

Second, sources have stated that it was Tina who fell in love with Rajesh, as she had been a fan since childhood, the source being a journalist close to the family. So the above exegesis cannot be true. Its truly ridiculous, if you think that Rajesh gave crank calls, or did anything that silly.

Dimple's family actually resented Rajesh, and used to rant against him , one of the main reasons for the break up. Her family has also been criticized for high socialite days, and hence one has to doubt at the veracity of their insinuations, which just proves how Dimple has played with Rajesh's life. You need to read magazine article, "Caucus of Four" and Rajesh to understand this. In fact Simple wanted to make it big to movies, and used to bug Rajesh, as he had not been too keen on helping her after her flop movie, which actually had been possible by Rajesh.

Edited by lamhejaate - 25 July 2012 at 5:26am

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I'm just quoting from an old stardust magazine that I have. I didn't make it up. I don't know whether it is true or not, but this was printed and Tina did say those things. 

And nkapoor...why always blame the woman?  First you say Rajesh is a better person because Dimple was involved with a married man, and then you go and call Tina filthy name for leaving Sanjay.  Why blame Dimple then for being with Sunny, why not call him a b* for leaving his wife?
Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
No one in this story was and is a saint

If dimple had gone through so much, why werent they divorced is still a question...

either rk didnt want D or she didnt which I fail to understand as she was " suffering" in the marriage.

maybe sunny refused to leave his wife and so she too decided to not divorce RK but continue her relationship with sunny like him.

Tina left sanjay and was in a relationship with RK and she blames rk wow...if she knew rk did those things then why move in with him and be with him for so many years...

I still feel dimple stuck up to RK now for the property which is said to be in several crores...the same with akshay

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by mittijalebi

I'm just quoting from an old stardust magazine that I have. I didn't make it up. I don't know whether it is true or not, but this was printed and Tina did say those things.

And nkapoor...why always blame the woman? First you say Rajesh is a better person because Dimple was involved with a married man, and then you go and call Tina filthy name for leaving Sanjay. Why blame Dimple then for being with Sunny, why not call him a b* for leaving his wife?
u make no sense! Rajesh unlike dimple did not have an affair with a married person!!

Excuse me woman!  Tina may not have been married but she was in a committed relationship with someone that was on the verge of marriage.  They were both guilty of the same thing.   
mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

No one in this story was and is a saint

If dimple had gone through so much, why werent they divorced is still a question...

either rk didnt want D or she didnt which I fail to understand as she was " suffering" in the marriage.

maybe sunny refused to leave his wife and so she too decided to not divorce RK but continue her relationship with sunny like him.

Tina left sanjay and was in a relationship with RK and she blames rk wow...if she knew rk did those things then why move in with him and be with him for so many years...

I still feel dimple stuck up to RK now for the property which is said to be in several crores...the same with akshay

I don't think Tina was blaming him for the things he did while with Dimple. This might have been about all the stuff that went on during their relationship. But yeah, she totally did blast him afterwards. 
Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Wow, your reasoning boggles my mind.  And sunny's kids were born after their affair started. 

Go to top