Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magickina thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I used to admire Rajesh Khanna and enjoy his films...until I saw him in Wafaa.  W*F is he doing in that film but what I peronally feel is this, the makers of this film hired him jusst to take the piss out of him.  Absolute Sharam!
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

You're right, he didn't have an affair with a married person.

What a saint.

Never mind the fact that he himself was married.

πŸ˜†

dimple and Rajesh were separated!!
Magickina thumbnail
To be honest with you all, I prefer Rajesh Khanna to AB because he did have a more interesting personality and I feel that Dimple did not divorce him cos she khew that as a wife she was able to get everything from the man in a legal way.  She deserted him in his bad times but I was absolutely upset and angry when I saw that film Wafaa.  A comeback film where he was viciouisly lampooned by some rascals!
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

yes he was! He did not keep n affair with a person who was married an had kids! and please quit trying to make me think otherwise

no he wasn't.  case closed.  πŸ˜›
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittijalebi

no he wasn't. case closed. πŸ˜›

huh?? dude u make no
Frikin sense!! No he wasn't what? why are u do hellbent on changing my opinion
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
TM,u r a big fan of Rajesh Khanna and don't like Dimple.
One thing i want to tell u.Every coin has two sides and every human being too has good and a bad side.
Dimple is the daughter of a rich businessman so one can clearly say that she did not marry him for his money.I had heard that Rishi Kapoor too had fallen for Dimple while doing Bobby.If she really wanted money,she could have married to rich Raj Kapoor's son too but she didn't.She was in love with Rajesh and married him.She had finished half the shooting of Bobby when she married him.She had promised Raj Kapoor that she will complete the movie even after marriage but Rajesh didn't allow her to do so.He did not even respect his wife's promise.She had agreed to be a housewife as per Rajesh's wish but she also wanted to fulfil her promise given to Raj so she had to finish the shooting without letting Rajesh know about it.She had no other choice.
After Bobby's completion,she became a housewife.She tried to become a good wife and mother.Rajesh too was a good husband but he would always try to dominate her and never gave her any freedom.Not just that,i had read one article in Filmfare that he used to regularly go to mujras and also sleep with prostitutes.He gave a kada to one of the prostitutes which was gifted to him by Dimple.He was not at all guilty of doing that.Instead he was asking his friend,"Tomorrow if Dimple asks me about the kada,what lie should i tell her?"The truth is he had taken Dimple for granted.Dimple was fedup with him and therefore left him taking her two daughters.
I don't feel there's anything wrong in Dimple working in movies again.If Rajesh can have affair with young Tina Munim,then Dimple too can have an affair.You are justifying his affair with Tina but you are against Dimple having affair with Sunny!
Dimple did not come back to Rajesh's life few days before his death.I remember,she was with him when he joined politics.She always supported him during his political career too.When Rajesh was ill,she took care of him.She doesn't need Rajesh's money so she came back to his life.She is a rich woman.

As i said,every human being has a good and bad side.You portrayed Rajesh as a poor holy saint but this man too had commited some mistakes in his life.
Edited by subha2601 - 11 years ago
mittijalebi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lamhejaate

I think you all, like the media are losing it, and I do not understand this hysteria that has taken over since 1990, all the cynicism on Rajesh Khanna. Few fans have stayed loyal to him, ridiculous stories are making way, be it Stardust, or wherever , crap.

Seriously this article had been started only to remind the hysterical media, that Rajesh had been charismatic and talented. Just because he ended up being a recluse and an alcoholic( true, but sad) does not make him a fallen star, loser or undermine his talent of 25 years.

mittijalebi, if you think committment to a drug addict has been better for her, there is no point in the discussion. Sanjay Dutt was no good, to anyone.

Dimple has led to this, so naturally, fans will point that out. Had she suffered she would have divorced, which she had not, despite her erratic societal  behavior. She kept him by the knot, and we all know in the end Rajesh was an emotional muddle, so his words from last years cannot be seriously taken. The hypocrisy is her return when the cancer had completely killed him, but the last few days. For the record, Tina had wanted to marry Rajesh, walked out when Dimple refused a divorce. 

ummm where exactly did i say that this?  

For the record,  tina had also wanted to marry sanjay dutt but walked out when rajesh did everything possible to create misunderstandings between them. 
mittijalebi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

huh?? dude u make no
Frikin sense!! No he wasn't what? why are u do hellbent on changing my opinion

dude you make no sense then either.  your first sentence in your response was "yes he was!"  and i said no he wasn't.  i'm not trying to change your opinion...do you accuse everyone who has a differing opinion than you of doing this?πŸ˜• 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittijalebi

dude you make no sense then either.  your first sentence in your response was "yes he was!"  and i said no he wasn't.  i'm not trying to change your opinion...do you accuse everyone who has a differing opinion than you of doing this?πŸ˜• 

so basically u ran out of an arguemen hence this, pfft whatever  Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
mittijalebi thumbnail
🀣  yes that is exactly what happened. 
first you accuse me of trying to change your opinion, then when i quit saying anything you accuse me of running out of an arguement.  looks like you got a break from the kareena topic so you came back here. 

πŸ₯³  here maybe this will make you feel better. 
Edited by mittijalebi - 11 years ago