The Truth about Rajesh Khanna, seedi, saanf story - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Dimple married RK of his stardom, ditched Rishi and o boy she did pay for her betrayal because marriage was rebound for Khanna. He never got over Anju.

Dimple didn't divorce him because of her kids inheritance but Khanna wasn't too keen to divorce her either. I think he did love his kids on some level. They had some sort of mutual understanding. Good for them.

Everyone is flawed but one thing that does bother me is that his kids  never acknowledge him publicly.  They will get 200 Rs.crore inheritance form him.  
woh  kare toh raasleela...dimple kare toh character dheela?

hypocrisy!
^^agreed !!

always hypocrisy and biased towards men in the society, still in the 21st century...
Every article I have scoured for RK points out that he was equally if not fully responsible for the mess in his personal life and yet, there are some people only blaming Dimple!๐Ÿ˜•

And for god sake, Rinky looks nothing like Vijendra Ghatge!๐Ÿ˜† Twinkle and Rinky both look very similar and they have not inherited their features from either of their parents, which is not such an uncommon thing!

If you look at Aarav (Akshay and Twinkle's son) he seems to have taken on his late maternal grand-father in physical appearance! Many a times, kids don't take after their parents, they look like other members of the family! Does that mean all of them are illegitimate?๐Ÿ˜•
I think there is a lot of sympathy for Rajesh Khanna, but at the same time, people who knew him, also knew that his downfall was caused by none other than the man himself!

No one is blaming Rajesh Khanna for destryoing the life of other people, they are just against portraying him as a victim. Because he was not one!

PS: Regarding Rajesh and Tina, google about them and you will find out that their affair was rumored to start around 1981, when RK and Dimple were very much married! They admitted to the affair only in 1984 when Dimple moved out...but their name was being connected with each other prior to Dimple and Rajesh's estrangement!
latest Fan advertisement which RK did ...  with that Ad money he gifted a Car to Rinkie 

agree poppy Aarav has RK's features not sharp features like his parents 
if these remarks are made for me to be a hypocrite, then getting my facts straight here. I am not favoring Kaka-shaka here.this message was for topic starter that neither of them lead a great life by an means.

I have heard Dimple carried her daughters to movie sets and she was in movies only for money to support her daughters. Single mom of two and cash starved thats all got she got from this marriage.

And I am not wasting any more of my time for people who I don't even know...
Gamla... Kaka-Shaka tag is truly funny. I ๐Ÿ˜†  the first time since Rajesh's death!  No you are not being a hypocrite, the media is. Gamia, Dimple was from a very rich family. So no, she was not into movies for the money. Not add to all green blue red stories flying...

Seriously Poppy,  you are jumping the bush now, by comparing Rinky.
Of course, Rinky is RK's daughter, and she was born 5 years after marriage when things were still rosy.

You cannot believe everything out there, but sync up facts. Just before she quit she had an affair. RK did not attend Simple's funeral, as Simple used to rant against Kaka with Dimple. She was another ambitious actress, who wanted Kaka to set her up, but we all know she looked pooof, Dimple atleast is actress material.

Seriously, Kaka was affectionate on Dimple till the end, and seldom blamed her... So many people have pointed out in magazines then, that Kaka was the soft one, Dimple used foul language, Dimple wanted to enter movies, Dimple raged and had been immature etc. But not Kaka, he kept mum about her, while she ranted against him. Kaka indulged her, feared her, some say.  She should have felt so lucky! Instead she got out there, got Sunny as her stud, and disgraced herself in some movies. Truly only a Bollywood wife can understand such behavior,

All I am trying to point out in this article, is that a professional downfall is common in the Bollywood world. But if one has loved ones around, it is no big deal. Saira Banu so younger than Dilip Saab stayed supportive, Jaya stayed supportive, even when her husband has so many affairs! But Kaka genuinely loved Dimple, stayed committed to her, and still she left him bereft, when his stats plummeted. Of course under bad times, a husband would be under duress, what did she expect? Marriage would be all roses? Every star is given to ego, so why not Rajesh Khanna , who has risen above all? Why be cynical only over him?

Tina and Kaka got involved only when Dimple was out, I am not sure of the years.

So kaka had no loved ones around him at his downfall, which is why he felt so lost and lonely! One magazine back then stated, "The introvert has been socialized" with Kaka and Dimple on the cover page. When all left, Kaka may not have been at a point to recreate himself.

Media is ridiculous... I am seeing all kinds of stories flying around, some blatantly not credible.

Edited by lamhejaate - 11 years ago
yaar ...jo bolna h bol lo..par pls...yeh mat bolo ki kaka wanted a boy child...this is some thing very strange and rubbish for me...pls...this is not the truth
jahan tak face resemblance ki baat h...even meri shakal bhi na meri mom se milti h na dad se...but mamaji se milti h...plss...iss tarah ki baatein mat karo kisi ki personal life ke baarein mein...jisse na aap kabhi mile ho..na baat kari ho..bas...dusro se hi suna ho...RIP RK
it was dimple who lived with him for 10 yrs...she knows all the truth..as we all say ki ghar ki chaar deewari mein kya hota h...ye ek aadmi aur aurat ko hi pata hota h...as far as i know..koi bhi aurat apne married life khud nai barbaad krti...jaruur kuch majboori hoti h bohot badi...after all 10 yr is such a long time...un 10 saalo mein dimple na kya-2 jhela...use hi pata hoga...