Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:**Eternal Love**...updated part 8, pg 40 (Page 5)

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
continue plss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yazzy91

Rasa23 Goldie
Rasa23
Rasa23

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
ohhh poor khushi :(((((((((( nice one ..pls continue.

Yazzy91

cutelittleangel IF-Rockerz
cutelittleangel
cutelittleangel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
very well written...
keep it up!

Yazzy91

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Nice n continue...pls...and pm me

Yazzy91

lastdesire IF-Dazzler
lastdesire
lastdesire

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
and v dont need u anjali!!!!!
hell how can she be so mean...sorry 4 da outburst...hehe
arnav move ur ass outa dis house and get her back
nyc os dear

Yazzy91

Yazzy91 Goldie
Yazzy91
Yazzy91

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Note: Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, it means a lot...sorry i couldn't get back to your comments individually, it was either replying back to your comments or writing part 2..Wink.

Anyways i apologise ahead for the mistakes, i'm fasting so my brains not working that well LOL...Anyways i present

Part two...

'Goodbye arnavji''she turned around and walked out of the doors, with tears rolling down her face.

'khushiii'..no wait' Arnav ran after her only to be stopped by someone holding onto his right hand.

'Let her go, you don't need her chotey' anjali said firmly.

'Di what do you mean let her go? She's meant to be with me, she belongs with me in the raizada mansion'. She's my wife dammit,'

'She's a home breaker chotey, how can you easily forget that she broke MY home, MY family, MY marriage. Because of HER my husband is not with me today, it's either me or her chotey'.

'Di, what are you saying? Are you even conscious of what you're saying? How can you even blame khushi after everything that happened?'

'ENOUGH, STOP BOTH OF YOU' nani ji fumed with anger, she had enough of both of the sibling spitting fire at each other.

'Khushi ji'khushi ji'.khushi ji' NK was desperately searching the local area of the shantivan, He needed to find her, make her stay, change her mind. He kept running and abruptly stopped as he saw someone with pink churidar climbing into an auto. He quickly ran over to the auto and let a huge sigh out. 

'Khushi ji what are you doing, please come back inside to raizada mansion and we'll all sort this out calmly.'

'No nanhe ji, I need to go'.please drive to laxminagar' she turned to the auto driver. NK managed to quickly jump into the auto.

'Why are you doing this khushi ji? I know you and naanav have problems going on, but aren't you willing to solve the problems and give your love another chance?' NK desperately tried to change khushi's mind.

'Nanhe ji, this problem won't be easily solved, and the only way it will be solved is by me leaving.' Her eyes were desperately begging NK to let her leave.

'But khush ji..'

'No nanhe ji, as long as Im in that house no one will be happy, not even arnav ji'

'You his wife khushi ji'

'I know but it doesn't give me the right to make him feel like he needs to choose between his wife and his sister'..He'll never be happy with me when his sister is sad...Im doing this so arnav ji can be happy.'

'Where are you going to go then khushi ji, what are you going to do? '

'I don't know, Im going to go to bua ji's house and explain everything to my family and say my goodbye and leave'.I want to go away somewhere far from everyone, start my life again'.somewhere arnavji can't find me.

'Both of you stop arguing, I will not stand here and tolerate everything that is being said. Chotey I told you before, everyone is having doubts about how dd'dda'ddamadji can do this to us? I think it's about time you tell anjali the truth'.that's the only way you can save your marriage and everyone can stop blaming khushi for everything.'

'Wh'What truth nani ji? Anjali stammered.

'But nani ji..' Arnav whispered

'I demand you to tell the truth arnav, so all this can end here.'

Arnav looked at his sister, and thought if his sister will be able to cope with the truth? The fact that her chotey was hiding such a big truth from her?...He didn't care anymore, he will tell the WHOLE truth if it meant everyone stopped blaming khushi and bringing her back to RM.

'Di, it all started on akashs wedding day. Do you remember the accident you had? and how you persuaded me to propose to the girl I love?' Anjali nodded her head in agreement.

Arnav narrated the story from the terrace on akash's wedding night; how he saw shyam and khushi together and how he came and tried telling his di, but to only find out she's pregnant. Arnav told his di how he confronted shyam and shyam misled him by saying khushi loves him and he loves khushi.

Anjali dropped herself on the sofa and looked at arnav with tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

'And that day I made the biggest mistake of my life, do you want to know what I did di?' He turned to his family and asked them, 'do you want to know what I did? ' He screamed, 'I threatened khushi saying if she didn't marry me then I would break payals and akashs wedding, and then I dragged her to the mandir and married her on the basis that this marriage is a six month contract.'

'Wh'wha'what did you say chotey?  Anjali spluttered

'What are you saying chotey?' Nani whispered.

'Yes, Im telling you the truth, I forced khushi to marry me for 6 months'.

'Khushi ji, obviously I can't change your mind, but I can at least help you, I have few friends in Goa who can help you settle there, and they will be more than happy to help you'.hold on, let me give aditi a quick call.'

'No nanhe ji it's ok, you've done enough to help me'

'NO khushi ji, I want to do this for you, you're a very good friend of mine and I will make sure you are safe wherever you go.'

'How can you do this chotey?...Didn't you even once think how this will affect khushi? Nani ji raised her voice.

'No nani, I didn't think, not even for once, but then I found out the real truth and persuaded khushi to forget about the contract. For the last couple of days I have been trying to persuade khushi to stay as my wife. I regret everything I did to her nani' voice broke as he kept repeating, 'I made her life difficult, I made her life hell.'

'Arnva bitwaa, this ishh not right, hat you did issh no right, poor phati saree, ermm I mean khushi.' Mami said with regret.

'Chotey, I can't even begin to believe what you did.' Anjali stood up and walked towards arnav and screamed 'WHY DID YOU DO THIS?, Why did u play with khushi's life? How dare you?!?!''.She gasped and covered her mouth, and looked at  nani ji, with tears rolling down her eyes. 'nani ji, what have I done? All that I said and did with khushi, nani ji, why didn't you stop me?' She looked back to arnav, 'chotey why didn't you stop me?' She fell on the floor crying her eyes out.

Payal looked at her family? no, not her family, her husbands family, with tears rolling down her face she turned around and walked towards her room, 'khushi where are you, please forgive me' she whispered.

'Khushi' arnav whispered and he ran out of the house, not caring about anything or anyone else anymore. He needed to bring khushi back to his house, no her house.

'Khushi ji your train ticket for Goa has been booked, train leaves at 3.15am, so you have one hour and half. You have my number right? Stay in contact and I promise I will come to visit you soon.'

'Thank you nanhe ji, for everything,  'Goodbye nanhe ji'

'Goodbye khushi ji'

Note: If you would PMs, please add me, it makes life much more easier!! LOLEmbarrassed xxx

Edited by Yazzy91 - 23 July 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21swati2011Shini.Shiva86karthimankk10mbobby2011arshifan4evrPS27suganya91kriti25apoorva12sharmaanu008manjusha_92piyushicloud.9Sandhu32dancedanceRRAshiraniarandom94Devilwaysrosalinda92nj123DarkBecominganyafanmaliinluvwivARHIprabhatanatzzzcallydsai_nehanujhattchahat128LIONHEARTLittlePrincess8dorindakatecappacuino5crazyjidisha7jazzpreetsamspriyanka09Meena1428chemistry9swati-89Nilanjana_20annieKApples94shagun-rockssun2011seabeautynotacrimetoloveboisecrazyParamjitinajnarmeradilmaggie131984vikadesigirlMiss-Rizakshad-shamima-DeePikuIshrafan11OLGNES-SILPA-Hot_Indo_ChillywarriorprincessPrettychoco90Lily2011_Tabs_Maddy1270Kareena1994ipkkndfanforevasun_shine_girlsegadaycma98star_fan1Aims.musicfan5sanja_heresushnaDrama.Queenkriti_atharvJennyAvnimeenalumaashred12ushankitvcfan145kvarshasaduftinsel-Stutz-keenu_kk-Yuks-ajoop--MISHTEE--ASR6262seeta_naipspolly_mkArshi.Sugi.IPKzohakhan7princessunara

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Oh my that is so sad but beautifully written .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateYazzy91

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
read both the parts at one go... a very touching os... thank god the whole truth is finally out before everyone... I've been waiting for them to show in the show arnav revealing the whole truth about the forced marriage, but to no avail... yet hope springs eternal!

love nk's unstinting support for khushi... I think a bit of distance is good for arnav and khushi at present, for them to calmly and clearly think about the future, without being swayed by emotions or doubts... once things calm down at RM, and people learn to truly value khushi, she can come back with her self-respect intact

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateYazzy91princessunara

Go to top