Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:**Eternal Love**...updated part 8, pg 40 (Page 40)

princess84 IF-Dazzler
princess84
princess84

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
fab update but feel bad for NK as he is toast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yazzy91

Yazzy91 Goldie
Yazzy91
Yazzy91

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess84

fab update but feel bad for NK as he is toast

Thank you!! Embarrassed
fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
aweosme ...lets see how she gonna control him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011Yazzy91

Yazzy91 Goldie
Yazzy91
Yazzy91

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

aweosme ...lets see how she gonna control him

Thank you!! Embarrassed
Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Please update by tomorrow... DAMN EXCITED FOR THE NEXT BIT... can't keep control...

Yazzy91

Yazzy91 Goldie
Yazzy91
Yazzy91

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haz78

Please update by tomorrow... DAMN EXCITED FOR THE NEXT BIT... can't keep control...

Try to keep some control as i will be updating tomorrow!! LOLLOL

Haz78

AneesahJabeen Goldie
AneesahJabeen
AneesahJabeen

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
OMG i absolutley loved it!! pease do PM me :D

Yazzy91

Yazzy91 Goldie
Yazzy91
Yazzy91

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Part 8

Arnav couldn't believe his ears and eyes, NK was here, and what did his girlfriend just say?? 'NK always comes over to bubbles fashion show's'

Did NK know where khushi was for the past 1year and half??

The thought of NK hiding that important fact actually hurt him, it infuriated him.

'NK, can I have a word you, in private' arnav clenched his teeth to avoid creating a scene in front of everyone.

'Erm naanav, now? Can we not talk later?' NK said trying his best to avoid arnav's wrath.

'NOW'. Arnav turned around only to bump into a scared khushi.

Khushi gulped some air and said 'I can explain everything'.

'What the hell is going on' arnav whispered dangerously to khushi and NK who were standing opposite him in the empty room. Arnav was fuming, his eyes shone with rage.

'Well arnav'.' khushi started to talk hesitantly

Arnav looked directly at NK, 'NK did you know where khushi was for the past 1 year and half?'

Khushi looked at arnav and could see a hint of anger mixed with hurt in his eyes. Oh god what did she do by dragging NK into their mess. Yes NK is her best friend but how can she forget that NK is also a brother to arnav. How can she forget that as younger brother he had a duty of being honest with his older brother.

NK couldn't look into arnav's eye and lie to him, but telling the truth will also make him feel like the biggest disappointment ever. That was the main reason why for the past 1 year and half he was avoiding arnav. He called once in a while and also visited raizada family twice in the past 1 year and half; so he can avoid lying to arnav; his older brother. He knew how much it affected arnav, how much he desperately needed khushi in his life. As a younger brother he should have been honest to his older brother, but how can he forget his duty as a best friend.

NK cleared his throat; 'look naanav''

'Yes' khushi looked at arnav

'khushi, I'll do it' a alarmed NK said, desperately not wanting khushi to break down. Over the past year he saw how much it took khushi to become strong again. He couldn't let her break down again.

'What?' arnav couldn't believe his ears.

'Yes arnav, NK knew where I was for the past 1year and a half'.

Arnav looked from khushi and NK and couldn't believe NK deceived him.

'NK is that true, whatever khushi saying is it true?' arnav walked over and looked into NK's eyes.

NK nodded his head in agreement; 'im so sorry naanav, I thought by me not telling you, it will be the best for khushi'

Arnav couldn't believe this; he ran his hand through his hair and turned his back to NK.

'Please arnav don't blame NK, I forced him not to tell you the truth, I made him promise, please arnav. That night when I walked out of RM, NK followed me and he tried to persuade me to stay but I couldn't. I wanted to get out of delhi and go somewhere really far off where no one knew me. But NK couldn't let me go like that, so he introduced me to aditi and she helped me start my new life here in Goa'

Arnav couldn't believe everything he is hearing. How could NK not tell him about all this. He trusted NK. He still remembers that night visibly;

------

'NK, NK'did you find khushi?? You went after her right? Where is she? Did you see her? Speak dammit'.

'Calm down naanav, I saw khushi ji, but I couldn't stop her, I couldn't change her mind.'

'What??? did she tell you where she was going?'

'Tell me bro, please NK' arnav desperately asked NK

'Erm naanav, when I saw her she said something about going to laxminagar, that's all I know' NK said avoiding arnav's eyes.

'Thanks so much NK' arnav rushed back to his car and drove straight to laxminagar.

------ 

Arnav couldn't think about anything else apart from how NK lied to him.

'Arnav, please understand I needed to get away from everything, I needed a fresh start. Also I made NK promise me that he wouldn't breathe a word to anyone about my location.'  

Arnav faced khushi and NK, his eyes visible of heartbreaking and hurt.  

Khushi couldn't take this quiet arnav anymore, 'Say something please arnav' khushi said tearfully. She couldn't handle the look of hurt in arnav's eyes.

'Im sorry naanav, I promised khushi that I wouldn't tell anyone, so how can I break that promise?' NK said remorsefully, not knowing how to fix this situation.

Arnav looked at NK and then looked over to khushi and looked back to NK and walked over to him.

Khushi held her breath praying arnav wouldn't do anything regretful.

NK waited to feel a slap across his face, he knew he could avoid it but deep down he felt if slapping him makes arnav forgive him then so be it.

Arnav looked directly at NKs eyes and said 'Past 1 year and a half, you saw me suffer and yet you didn't utter a word, Thanks a lot BRO'. Arnav turned around and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

'Arnav, wait please' khushi whispered as she walked after arnav, tripping over. NK managed to hold onto khushi to avoid her falling on the floor.

'NK, NK, what just happened, arnav just walked off. I can't believe what a big mess I've caused. Arnav is hurt again because of me.' khushi hugged NK as her tears fell from her soft eyes.

'sssh khushh, it's not your fault, it's my fault' NK soothed khushi, as he hugged and rubbed her back to calm her down. NK couldn't help but feel guilty because of being the cause of the rift between khushi and arnav, as they were just becoming friends after everything they went through.

Aditi walked into the room and saw NK hugging a teary khushi and was immediately concerned. 'Bubbles, is everything okay? NK?' Aditi walked over to them. Khushi pulled out of NKs arms and wiped her face;

'yepp everything's good, why?

'No just asking, as I saw arnav storming out of the hall and he didn't seem in a good mood'.

'Arnav, I need to go' khushi ran out of the room.

Arnav headed back to his hotel; replaying everything in his head, everything khushi told him. He walked into his room and threw his blazer and his tie on the bed. He paced up and down his room; he was fuming, that NK lied to him about khushi's whereabouts, but deep down, a tiny part of him was thankfully to NK for making sure khushi was safe and secure in her new life. The thought of khushi being somewhere totally unknown made him cringe. But it still doesn't overrule the fact NK lied to him. How could he? Didn't NK consider him as a brother? He sat down on the bed holding his head in his hands, gripping onto his hair.

Suddenly he heard someone knock on his door lightly, he groaned and walked over to open the door and stood still when he saw khushi staring back at him with red eyes. He walked towards his bed and sat down, leaving the door open to let khushi decide whether she wants to come in or not.

Khushi shut the door behind and sat next to arnav. They sat next to each other in silence for a minute or so.

'Arnav, NK always has and always will consider you as his brother. Please don't misunderstand him because of me. The only reason why he didn't tell you the truth is because I made him promise me.'

Arnav tilted his head to look over to khushi. He could see the remorse, the guilt, the hurt.

Khushi chuckled; 'He loves you so much as a brother, that during that night he was convincing me so much to stay back and give you one more chance. He was fighting on behalf of you; even though you both are cousin brothers; he considers you as his own brother. He never considered your family as just 'relatives'. You know he considers you and your family as his own, considering he has no family. Please arnav forgive him; he can't bare the fact that you're angry with him'. Khushi devotedly requested arnav.

Arnav turned his whole body to face khushi and looked at her deeply; 'Are you happy?'

'Of course I am, I settled here brilliantly, I have friends who are my family, I have a job that I love and enjoy; what more can I ask for?' khushi flashed a smile, a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

'And for all that Im thankfully to NK, without his constant support I wouldn't have managed by myself, I owe him a lot'

Arnav breathed out deeply; He thought he can forgive NK, at least NK made khushi happy, something that he couldn't do himself. He couldn't help but notice how her smile didn't reach her eyes. It almost felt like something was missing from her life.

'As long as you're happy; that's the most important thing.' arnav smiled back at khushi.

Khushi smiled back thanking god that everything has calmed down. Before khushi or arnav could say anything khushi's phone started to ring.

'Hi karan, everything okay?' khushi asked cheerfully.

The minute arnav heard the name karan; his smiled dropped and instantly remembered what he saw during the fashion show. Oh god how was he going to tell khushi about karan cheating on her. He looked at her and saw her look so happy.

'Im fine karan, Im just with arnav at the moment'don't be silly'is that so??' khushi giggled over the phone. She looked over at arnav and caught him staring at her. 'Listen karan, I'll give you a call when I get home okay? byeee' khushi disconnected the call.

'What's wrong arnav?' a concerned khushi asked.

You have to tell her, do it arnav, do it; arnav told himself mentally. He shifted closer to khushi and held both of her hands in his hands and said with a soft voice;

'Khushi I need to tell you something, but I don't know how to' stuttered arnav.

'Just tell me arnav, is everything fine?'

'No, nothing's fine'

'Please tell me arnav your scaring me'

'Oh khushi, please don't let it bring you down after I tell you' arnav said not knowing how to make this easy for her.

'Just tell me arnav' khushi said impatiently.

'Okay, here I go'well, erm' arnav can feel his hands gripping onto khushi's hands, squeezing her bony fingers.

'Your boyfriend is cheating on you with your friend'. Arnav held both of khushi's hands next to his mouth.

khushi just stared at arnav trying to process what he just said.

'my boyfriend is cheating on me?' khushi repeated to arnav.

'yes your boyfriend is cheating on you khushi, Im so sorry, I didn't know how to tell you. During the fashion show when I was searching for you I went into a room and saw your boyfriend and your friend kis..kis..kis' arnav couldn't finish his sentence as he felt a big lump on his throat. He looked at khushi, who looked so pale and fragile. He just wanted to gather her in his arms and give her a tight hug and say everything will be fine.

'Khushi please say something' arnav shook khushi's hands.

'my boyfriend is cheating on me?' a stunned khushi asked.

'YES your boyfriend is cheating on you' a restless arnav said.

A shocked khushi asked; 'But who's my boyfriend?'

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the update, the first half was quite tough to write, so I hope I did some justice. I guess trying to portray arnav side of the story is never easy!

The next update will be after eid (Saturday or Sunday). It's always hectic before Eid. (sorry for the long wait) buuut if I have some spare time to myself then I might just update.Wink

P.S ' guys I do reply back to some comments when Im free; do check previous pages.

Au reviour for now!! Big smile

P.S... >>  Early **Eid Mubarak!!** to everyone!! Hug

Edited by Yazzy91 - 12 August 2012 at 5:01pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011Shini.Shiva86mbobby2011Nikky.diviprempottersonalashishSukhinsuganya91aayushikumaroshingawandaecuty_sweety_piecrazygurlpraj_prajbismillah5985JommmmPedawinchfiremanjusha_92Archu61desisoaps05soniachammusai_nehaMyPrinceBarunsree1993AnuLovesBarunluckyarnavcappacuino5Nilanjana_20lovebarun...chemistry9msrenjinianyacrazynorishameradilkptlPrettychoco90-SILPA-Ishrafan11maria_awannehusashhhaycma98Kareena1994segadcymateli-FarwiiDobaara-ipkkndfanforevaAmidstTheWordsrakenduvadanakinjalcp87arshifan2012bhadraprasadsushnaDrama.Queenstar_fan1bewakoofLadkiriafnafrenzyysadufashred12kriti_atharvJennyAvnikritashfan145lara3110ayshaomarAmti4umeenaluma--MISHTEE--PSharadaDiva_AkorshiASR6262fffan123seeta_naipsKaShArHi_Krishifelicitysmoak.

Go to top