Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:**Eternal Love**...updated part 8, pg 40 (Page 10)

Yazzy91 Goldie
Yazzy91
Yazzy91

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Note: Thank you all for your lovely comments, it mean's a lot as it motivated me to write a quicker and a longer update.

Part 3...

'Khushi ji your train ticket for Goa has been booked, train leaves at 3.15am, so you have one hour and half. You have my number right? Stay in contact and I promise I will come to visit you soon.'

'Thank you nanhe ji, for everything,  'Goodbye nanhe ji'

'Goodbye khushi ji'

'Hai re nandkishore, who's knocking on the door so loudly at this time of the night' Bua ji yawned and made her way to open the door.

She opened the doors and what she saw made her jaws drop open,

'Sanka devi, what are you doing here at this time of the night? Hai re nandkishore, please tell me you haven't ran away from RM.'

'No bua ji, I haven't ran away from RM, I left the house.'

'WHAT ARE YOU SAYING KHUSHI?!?'

Garima came into the living with pushing shashi on the wheelchair, 

'Khushi, what are you doing here?' Garima questioned khushi.

'Everyone please sit down, I've got something to tell you all'

Khushi told them the WHOLE truth, she narrated how arnav found out the truth about shyam on akash and payals wedding day, how arnav forced her to marry him by blackmailing her about breaking akash and payals wedding. How they were a married couple for the outside world but were not a married couple inside the bedroom. She told her family how shyam kidnapped arnavji and tried killing her and arnav and how they escaped from the goons. She explained how the raizada family found out the truth and how devastated di became.

'So much has happened and not even once did you say anything to us khushi?' Garima scolded khushi.

'Yes khushi, so much happened, why didn't you come us, we would have told the raizada family the truth' bua ji held onto khushi's arms. 

'Bua ji, amma , babu ji, I beg you all please forget it, all I know is that I can't stay in that house knowing that arnav ji has to choose between me and di. I l..llove him too much to see him in pain. That's why I've decided to leave and start my life elsewhere, and all Im asking for is your blessings..please give me your blessings, please?' khushi whispered with tears rolling down her face.

'But khushi, where are you going? what are you going to do? Tell us'

'Don't worry bua ji, wherever I go I'll always be in contact'.

Khushi stood up and hugged her family for the last time ever and said her goodbyes.

Arnav ran into his car, roaming around the local area to see if he can spot khushi anywhere.

He couldn't think straight, all he could think is his khushi left him; he needs to find her, desperately wishing he could get her back'

'khushi where are you, I need you, I love you' whispered arnav looking up to the stars.

He continued to drive, and all of a sudden he saw a familiar face on the roads and he harshly braked and jumped out of the car, running,  screaming,

'NK, NK...did you find khushi?? You went after her right? Where is she? Did you see her? Speak dammit'.

'Calm down naanav, I saw khushi ji, but I couldn't stop her, I couldn't change her mind.'

'What??? did she tell you where she was going?'

NK considered whether to tell naanav the truth? Yes he wants to see them together, to see them sort out their problems, but khush ji? As a friend to her, he couldn't do that to her, she trusts him; he couldn't forget the desperation in her eyes.

'Tell me bro, please NK' arnav desperately asked NK

'Erm naanav, when I saw her she said something about going to laxminagar, that's all I know' NK said avoiding arnav's eyes.

'Thanks so much NK' arnav rushed back to his car and drove straight to laxminagar. 

'I booked a ticket for the train going to Goa at 3:15am, over the phone'.

'Name please?' said the lady over the counter in the delhi train station.

'Khushi Gupta'

'There you go ma'am, you have 5 minutes till the train departs.'

'Thank you'.

Khushi boarded on the train and sat down near a window, saying goodbye to Delhi.

As the train left the station, her tears left her eyes; streaming down her face.

'Bua ji please open the door, please' Arnav banged on the door.

Bua ji fiercely opened the doors with the most loathing look on her face.

'I don't want to see your face again, after everything you did to my niece. Yes she told us everything'your not welcome here anymore, before I say anything that I regret, I suggest you go because I would still like to consider you as payal's jethji, that's all, NOTHING ELSE.'

'please bua ji, don't say that, Im still your damand, please bua ji, let me see khushi, at least once please. Give me a chance to redeem myself, to sort out all this mess, please'. Arnav desperately begged bua ji to allow him to see khushi.

'No' bua ji said firmly, folding her arms across her waist.

'Please bua ji, I plead you' whispered arnav with tears in his eyes.

Bua ji reached out and touched his right cheek and whispered 'she's gone babua'. She looked over to the clock that showed '4am' and looked back at arnav and said...'your too late, her train left 45minutes ago.'

'What?!?..no bua ji, she can't...she can't leave me, where did she go? Tell me bua ji, I'll stop her and bring her back to all of us'.

'She didn't tell us where she's going but she's gone, she's left all of us.'

Arnav slowly walked into RM, he walked lifelessly, like he had no reason to live anymore. 

'Chotey'

'Bhai'

'Arnav bitwa'

He continued to walk past his family with no care in the world and slowly made his way to his room. 

'Chotey, where's khushi? Did you find her?' Anjali asked, holding onto his hand.

Arnav pulled his hand out of anjali's grip and whispered 'she's gone, she's left me'. He punched a vase near him, letting out his frustration, his anger, his regret, his desperation...for khushi to come back.

Blood oozed out of his knuckles, but he couldn't careless because the pain in his heart  took over him, his mind, his body, his soul. 

He walked off unresponsively to his room, while his family running after him, making an issue of the cut on his hand. He slammed the doors shut and locked himself and broke down; tears rolling down his face, breaking down again like he had no reason to live.

'Chotey, please open the door' his sister begged, banging on the door, hoping that arnav will open the door.

'I want to be left alone...leave me alone'.

Precap:

*** 1 year and half later ***

'Karan, did you find my portfolio?? What do you mean you can't find it??' Khushi screamed down the phone. 'Please karan check my wardrobe properly'. She slammed down the phone and started to pace up and down in her office.

'Khushi please calm down, you can trust karan right, he'll find the portfolio for you, are you sure u didn't place it somewhere here in your office?'  Her best friend aditi asked. Aditi started to search for the folder.

'Mr Mehra will definitely fire me today, I know it, I can feel it'.

'Khushi calm down, stop over breathing' Aditi walked over to khushi and made her sit down on the chair and poured her a glass of water. Khushi gulped the water like there's no tomorrow.

"ring ring"

'yes' aditi barked down the phone

'oh sorry sir, yes sir, ok sir'  Aditi put the phone down and gulped some air to help her breathe. 'Mr mehra wants you in his office immediately, khushi trust me we'll find the portfolio'.

'Is everything ready for tomorrow's presentation khushi?' Mr mehra; her manager looked at her through his rimmed glasses.

'Yes sir' khushi replied slowly.

'Good, the client is a very important client, his coming over from Delhi, we need this contract. Do you understand? Any questions?'

'Errm one sir, who is this client? I mean what's his name, his company name?'

'Nani...I've got an important meeting today in Goa so I will be going over there and I will be back late, tell di not wait up for me.

Nani nodded her head in agreement...

-----------------

Hellooo everyone, I really hope you enjoy this update'.I promise you, sad times are over, next update will be a happy one!!!

As you know, I started this story as a OneShot, and you can all tell it's no longer a OS, so I will think I'll turn this into a SS...What do you guys say?? Anyone interested for a SS rollercoaster?? lol xxx

Part four - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108227&PID=61668134&#61668134

Edited by Yazzy91 - 25 July 2012 at 8:21am

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21phanisriuchuramankk10mbobby2011Nikky.divisona.majeetiger1234Sukhinaayushikumarpraj_prajet_tu_achuSara.Khanapoorva12sharmasweetfairy16Devilwaysnatzzzsai_nehaDarkBecomingwinchfirechupachupmaliinluvwivARHIArchu61manjusha_92hemvbdancedanceRRreenasvrjhaverinahi12341Arshi208Meena1428deepterencepikudikadisha7Girl54LittlePrincess8huntinchildluckyarnavchemistry9swati-89kptltanya_vivikadesigirlmonalisa1234inajnarsaavan_loveryongshinMiss-Rizmaloseanarshistarplus31shagun-rocksmsrenjiniglv_15_Tabs_Maddy1270nehusashhhhararnavnareshSVdevsumIshrafan11shilparoxxPrettychoco90Hot_Indo_Chilly-shamima-TheCaptainOLGNESaycma98ipkkndfanforevasegadbhadraprasadrakenduvadanasushnaDrama.Queenstar_fan1riafnaashred12saduflara3110fan145kriti_atharvSanzBarbieJennyAvnimeenalumaushankitvcfrenzyyMrDarcyfan--MISHTEE--Nidsubh007keenu_kktinselViji79Diva_Akorshi-Yuks-Tia.0ameena671ASR6262seeta_naipsfelicitysmoak.princessunaraArshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mk

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
wow just read both the parts and they are awsuuum...loved it dear...pliz conitnue soon n do pm e wen u update...thnx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yazzy91

Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome... Please continues soon Smile Hope Arnav and Khushi meet again

Yazzy91

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
very nice continue soon

Yazzy91

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I really liked it, the pre-cap seems to be okay-ish, it would have been better if it was a couple of months later rather than 1 and half year... dunno why but it makes me sad that Arnav and Khushi lived without each other for 1 and a half year(s)... but its your story and do continue... I really enjoyed it Clap

Yazzy91

monalisa1234 Goldie
monalisa1234
monalisa1234

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
V nice. plz continue soon

Yazzy91

_Tabs_ IF-Dazzler
_Tabs_
_Tabs_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
awesome thanks for the PM 

Yazzy91

luckyarnav Senior Member
luckyarnav
luckyarnav

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hey I read all the parts together and they were amazing.

I hv sent u a buddy request plz accept

Plz update soon

Thank you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladYazzy91

Go to top