Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

We all need to take a lambi saas (Deep breath) (Page 2)

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamalikaG

I agree!Smile I too was disappointed initially on Friday,  but then I thought calmly and yes I think we all should wait and see what next week has in store for us! Loved your positive attitude!Clap
No matter what comes IPKKND was and will always be the best show!Thumbs Up
 i was 2 frustrated but now i m getting normal gradually... thanx TM 4 d lovely post...we should trust CVsSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGeyesonme

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Thank u for this wonderful post Hug it waz much needed looking at our forums state everyone upset and all. I 100% agree that just bc couple of episodes focued on anjali it doesnt mean that shes the lead now or shes become more impr than khushi or shuld i say arshi! They have to show anjali in order to kove the story forward and move arshi to another phase of their relationship where soon they will get married again and confess and all. And i agree that we dont know the future track ahead so we shuldnt assume anything and lets just wait amd watch what hapens next week then judge based on that. And ofc our show still has a very loong way to go. So lets all stay positive and see what hapens on monday. Aso CVs wont hurt their own show or so called "baby" lol im sure they have surprises and great tracks ahead! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGeyesonme

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

Thank u for this wonderful post Hug it waz much needed looking at our forums state everyone upset and all. I 100% agree that just bc couple of episodes focued on anjali it doesnt mean that shes the lead now or shes become more impr than khushi or shuld i say arshi! They have to show anjali in order to kove the story forward and move arshi to another phase of their relationship where soon they will get married again and confess and all. And i agree that we dont know the future track ahead so we shuldnt assume anything and lets just wait amd watch what hapens next week then judge based on that. And ofc our show still has a very loong way to go. So lets all stay positive and see what hapens on monday. Aso CVs wont hurt their own show or so called "baby" lol im sure they have surprises and great tracks ahead! Smile

Thankyou :)

I agree.. this forums jumps to conclusions very quickly..

Exactly.. a couple of anjali focused episodes wont kill us.. dont know why everyone is complaining.Shocked

Exactly..cv's have always surprised us .. they know what they are doing..

Think we all need to calm down..!

the thing that annoys me is that we dont even know what the future track is yet everyones complaining they hate it Big smile
eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

Originally posted by KamalikaG

I agree!Smile I too was disappointed initially on Friday,  but then I thought calmly and yes I think we all should wait and see what next week has in store for us! Loved your positive attitude!Clap
No matter what comes IPKKND was and will always be the best show!Thumbs Up
 i was 2 frustrated but now i m getting normal gradually... thanx TM 4 d lovely post...we should trust CVsSmile

I agree.. I cant wait to see the future track !

Go to top