Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

We all need to take a lambi saas (Deep breath)

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Clapcome on guys.. just breathe in .. and out Wink

I think everyone needs to keep calm and rabbe ve Tongue

This is going to be a postive post.. so if your not in a positive mood... you might not want to carry on reading Cry

- So everyones complaining about the fact that our show is turning into 'di ka saut' etc.. Its always had the foundations of this.. theres always been a 'sibling' element to the show.. Arnav and Anjali.. Khushi and Payal.. LOL So why all the anger? 

- We all knew from the minute Anjali found out about her husband being a bit of a snake that she would act differenty.. we expected this.. so why is everyone suprised at her behaviour.. yes its irrational,babyish,insecure.. but thats expected.. she's never been the strong person so her behaviour towards her brother is completly correct.. 

- Are we all seriously complaining about the fact that a couple of episodes are focusing on anjali? LOL So what? just because a couple of episodes are shown from her point of view does not make her a lead, does not make khushi less important and does not change the whole lead focus.. They have to show a change in anjali.. the fact that she's not a smiley and postive person. There was always going to be a track showing Anjali's downfall regardless whether Daljeet asked for more screen space SleepyTongue

- Do we know what the future track is? NOOO. !! so why is everyone making assumptions? We havent even started the next track yet.. Friday's episode just laid the foundations for whatever the future storyline holds.. The next episode hasnt even been aired and everyones complaining that ipkknd isnt the same show.. ( talk about over exaggeration) LOL

- So wait until we all KNOW what the future track actually is? wouldnt it make sense to jusde the show then? 

- do you guys remember how much you loved thursdays episode? how happy this forum was? it was because an Arhi filled episode was unexpected.. Clap thats why we loved it..and then we all expected a very heavy arhi dose on friday..but we didnt get it.. and so everyone hated on Anjali because she was being shown that day.. ridiculous..

- If you dont like the track.. dont watch it.. it simple guys ! .. theres no reason in sending hate mails etc.. just turn it off.. Wink yet im sure we will all be tuning in on monday ... because we are addicts LOL

- I just want my happy forum back :) .. im sure we are all craving for spoilers.. and thats why everyone is angry.. well in the words of Nk.. take a lambi saas LOL

- I Know not everyones happy.. but theres no reason to ambush star plus, cv's etc.. with mails.. because it will cause chaos for us.. keep the hate in the frustration thread guys !

.. to be honest.. this is a show.. there has to be drama, misundertsandings and tension for it to last a long time.. just be glad that we have a million storyline left which means we still have a long time left :)

.. I love ipkknd.. and im actually loving this track Big smile Want to know why? because the damn kidnapping track we all despised is overrr..!! 

so please calm down guys, focus on the positives in each episode.. and think of how hard the cast works to keep the show running Clap

Edited by maariyah12345 - 21 July 2012 at 4:53pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jasminsandrilaQueenRani2-Reva-KamalikaGMissPunjabiKasu4lyfeEmerald-archie_79pakpearl

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Anyone agree with me?
KamalikaG Senior Member
KamalikaG
KamalikaG

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
I agree!Smile I too was disappointed initially on Friday,  but then I thought calmly and yes I think we all should wait and see what next week has in store for us! Loved your positive attitude!Clap
No matter what comes IPKKND was and will always be the best show!Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zszsKasu4lyfeEmerald-eyesonme

MissPunjabi Senior Member
MissPunjabi
MissPunjabi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Nice post!!
And totally agreed :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonme

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanak_Rock

Nice post!!
And totally agreed :)

Glad you do :)
bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Hahah,,, as NK says "lambi saas" everyone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGeyesonme

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Baki

Hahah,,, as NK says "lambi saas" everyone.

hahaa.. think we need to take Nk's advice Wink
eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamalikaG

I agree!Smile I too was disappointed initially on Friday,  but then I thought calmly and yes I think we all should wait and see what next week has in store for us! Loved your positive attitude!Clap
No matter what comes IPKKND was and will always be the best show!Thumbs Up

100% agree with you Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaG

Go to top