Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

my cents on the century (Page 2)

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

[QUOTE=Inkpen4877]LOL it really has turned into a comedy circus...I consider KHTV more dramedy then drama...and YES it looks like Vineet is developing feelings for our dear Mona... what may develop next??[/QUOTE
y should it always be so in indian soap?Deady not the other way???Smilewt will happen if mona feel 4 vineet??Big smile

thats a good one.. we would love to see the female developing feelings for a guy.. but you have forgtten its an ekta show.. if at all a woman is shown to have feelings for someone.. the woman is mostly a vamp.. the leads are always shown as dukhiyaari, ablaa naaris who are in a race to come first in the mahaanta raceLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsswethasyam08

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Ha ha ha Rupsie, you are bang on target.

I kept watching this show for Mona through all the nonsensical weeks but now (though it is still nonsensical) I am actually starting to enjoy it! I feel that the supporting cast, esp Pammi and Suri have really picked up. Also Mona is back in her element and stopped being a dukhiyari naari.

I also have a soft corner for Taani so would love to see her picking up the pieces of her heart and become a famous chef.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupsii

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

I kept watching this show for Mona through all the nonsensical weeks but now (though it is still nonsensical) I am actually starting to enjoy it! I feel that the supporting cast, esp Pammi and Suri have really picked up. Also Mona is back in her element and stopped being a dukhiyari naari.

I also have a soft corner for Taani so would love to see her picking up the pieces of her heart and become a famous chef.

you know why i am watching the show...nothing else WinkLOL
rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
by the way.. swetha.. i keep forgetting.. how is your health dear?? haath theek huaa ke nahi?? take care.. :)
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

@red : true, I love their scenes... they r so hilarious...

also mona's F-I-L... love his character... so strong and supportive.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index