India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

my cents on the century

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

First of all a huge round of applause to all the members who are active and put so much hard work to make this forum rocking.. with some sensible discussions and on the mark written updates and awesome news articles to everything.. couldn't be better.. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I would so love to be active here but right now I am on borrowed net time since I am out of station for at least one more month. And I do not have much access to tv.. so had not watched khtv since a long time.. and all you updater's hard work helped me in keeping up with the show.

A Special mention to aao7 aka praveen. Dude kya likhte hoClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap!!! All your posts are mind bogglingly hilarious…your update made me watch this weeks episodes on youtube..

Sooo..now.. coming to the point before my net time finishes..

On the weekend that follows the maha century of the maha coppied/inspired beloved KHTV… I would like to put my two cents on the awesome century..:)

Kudos to the maha creativity of the bird brain cvs… kya dhansoo scene pe sceneClapClap… and they managed to make a total out and out comedy show.. and guess what I loved it..

I would really really love to find out which company are they all working for..koi mujhe bhi waha job dila do yaar.. mona se zyada kaam tou kar hi lungi waha..Embarrassed

And a MBA woman.. plots n lots n plots such kiddish things.. yet I was laughing my heart out…pradeep bhaaisaab ke kya kehene… this week we found his new talent… he cant bandage his chintu se wounds.. :P wonder what more hidden talents he has got!!Tongue

Anyways.. some parts of it were sensible like mona talking with bulbul.. about time she remembered she has kids as well. :P Tongue 

And is it only me or any of you noticed that vinit was staring at mona for a tad bit longer after the anda scene??? Looking forward to some more comedy.. BRING IT ON Ekta maiyaa… people…. You can hate her.. you can love her.. but u can certainly NOT ignore her…Wink

Sorry for the long post but I just had to write something to celebrate the century..

KEEP ROCKING THE FORUM...CHEERS... AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aa07ronnie85Inkpen4877aishrayrtmsswethasyam08blytonchatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
hahah rupu   yaar come back and  so bang on

i m just watching to laugh it loud plus praveen's update are hilarious 

kya hua tera show ekta maayi

atleast we can laugh it off without banging our heads on which direction its going

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupsiiswethasyam08

aa07 Groupbie
aa07
aa07

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the kind words. Enjoy writing the updates. Of course khtv right now is a writers delight.

rupsiiswethasyam08

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
LOL it really has turned into a comedy circus...I consider KHTV more dramedy then drama...and YES it looks like Vineet is developing feelings for our dear Mona...what may develop next??

rupsiiswethasyam08

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Inkpen4877]LOL it really has turned into a comedy circus...I consider KHTV more dramedy then drama...and YES it looks like Vineet is developing feelings for our dear Mona... what may develop next??[/QUOTE
y should it always be so in indian soap?Deady not the other way???Smilewt will happen if mona feel 4 vineet??Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayrupsiiswethasyam08

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

[QUOTE=Inkpen4877]LOL it really has turned into a comedy circus...I consider KHTV more dramedy then drama...and YES it looks like Vineet is developing feelings for our dear Mona... what may develop next??[/QUOTE
y should it always be so in indian soap?Deady not the other way???Smilewt will happen if mona feel 4 vineet??Big smile

Good one! Pradeep was the choice of her family. It is interesting to see Mona fall in love, deal with her feelings and regain trust in a man. If Vinit develops feelings for Mona then i hope he keeps those to himself and let Mona make the move Wink

Edited by aishray - 22 July 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsrupsiiswethasyam08

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hahah rupu   yaar come back and  so bang on

i m just watching to laugh it loud plus praveen's update are hilarious 

kya hua tera show ekta maayi

atleast we can laugh it off without banging our heads on which direction its going

arre waah chatterbox ji... i had no idea you visited here.. :) goood to see you di :) i will be active.. hopefully,, after august 20 :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa07

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Enjoy writing the updates. Of course khtv right now is a writers delight.

keep them coming friend.. am sure ekta maiyya and the cvs will give us many opportunities to enjoy it :) thanks again for your wonderful work..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index