Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swayam & Sharon - Frozen in Time - Le GRAND VAULT (Page 3)

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

dis sounds so interesting..i havent noticed!!bt one things for sure..u guys are goin to make us all re-live the swaRon precious moments once again..frm xactly where it started!!
great idea guys!!

Thats the basic idea. Since many fans have joined the show late and were never able to discuss the various scene which shaped SwaRon so we thought we could always make such topics to ask fans to share their views on various scenes. And moreover in such dark times when we hardly have anything positive to say about current track this seemed a nice place for us fans to have discussion.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautiful--Rumeli--MirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnowey

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron95

One great Idea of a Few "GREAT MINDS"... I'll try and check out and leave my comments on the posts you have made...
One again a great idea!!! 

Thanks. Big smile Like Shishir said, this is a little effort from our side to keep the SwaRon essence alive. Many fans joined in late and couldn't really discuss these scenes especially at a time when SwaRon's intensity was running high. SO darn high. So it might give them a chance to do so now.

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronSree...Snoweymarauder

Sree... IF-Rockerz
Sree...
Sree...

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

One great Idea of a Few "GREAT MINDS"... I'll try and check out and leave my comments on the posts you have made...
One again a great idea!!! 

Thanks. Big smile Like Shishir said, this is a little effort from our side to keep the SwaRon essence alive. Many fans joined in late and couldn't really discuss these scenes especially at a time when SwaRon's intensity was running high. SO darn high. So it might give them a chance to do so now.
Your welcome. (: 
Yea I'm one of those fans..I started watching D3 much later and joined IF later still.. so i did miss out on a lot of discussions... 

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomMirageSwaronSnoweymarauder

Sawyer_Tom IF-Dazzler
Sawyer_Tom
Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Your welcome. (: 
Yea I'm one of those fans..I started watching D3 much later and joined IF later still.. so i did miss out on a lot of discussions... 

Me too. While writing the analysis, I came to know about a good many scenes that I had missed out on, earlier. So I consider this my chance too, to catch up on all the older scenes and discuss about them. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronSree...marauder

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Hmm, so finally I can comment in the vault. Had been waiting to comment over here since so long. A brilliant idea by some intellectual minds that we have on the forum. Thanks for making this thread guys. We all are immensely grateful to you all.
These descriptions make us rejoice our blissful SwaRon days. All of them came at a time when the old charm had abruptly vanished somewhere. SwaRon were lost in an ignominious darkness and you guys managed to make us smile through the tough times.
Excellent job guysClap Clap Clap

Edited by nikita_arsha - 14 August 2012 at 5:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnoweyLamheChurakemarauder

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Marvellous job guys!! Clap

Its absolutely wonderful to read all d excellent minds coming together and penning down amazing stuff!! Thumbs Up
and it revives all d SwaRon memories...and its really helpful to those who missed them out!

way to go!! Cool

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomMirageSwaronSnoweymarauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_arsha

Hmm, so finally I can comment in the vault. Had been waiting to comment over here since so long. A brilliant idea by some intellectual minds that we have on the forum. Thanks for making this thread guys. We all are immensely grateful to you all.
These descriptions make us rejoice our blissful SwaRon days. All of them came at a time when the old charm had abruptly vanished somewhere. SwaRon were lost in an ignominious darkness and you guys managed to make us smile through the tough times.
Excellent job guysClap Clap Clap

Thanks Nikita Smile
As you said the old charm, the passion one relates to SwaRon was missing, and more then ever we needed to remind what SwaRon were and meant to us. 
We are happy that this lil effort of ours could bring smile to your faces and take you right back to the amazing SwaRon days. 

Ardour.lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomMirageSwaronmarauder

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhimathur

Marvellous job guys!! Clap

Its absolutely wonderful to read all d excellent minds coming together and penning down amazing stuff!! Thumbs Up
and it revives all d SwaRon memories...and its really helpful to those who missed them out!

way to go!! Cool

Thanks Surbhi 
Am sure like me, there are many other who joined the forum just for SwaRon and started the D3 journey late. Its our chance to comment and enjoy those beautiful SwaRon moments. 
Its our way of bring back the lost charm and our SwaRon back to life. 

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomMirageSwaronsurbhimathurmarauder

Go to top