Swayam & Sharon - Frozen in Time - Le GRAND VAULT - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rutu

How did I miss commenting on this thread🤔?
Anyways late hi sahi but I would love to discuss Swaron scenes here(mostly read😆).
Nice idea to relive all SwaRon moments again 
Good job done there people

This thread will be active for sure.
I have read almost each and every analysis post and I am waiting to read more of them.
When are you guys planing to update?

Thanks Rutu ðŸ˜Š
Sure the thread will be active and very soon we will be updating.
Do leave your comments on each analysis post and you are more then welcome to discuss and not just read. 
SwaRon fan's ONLY know how to use "Great Minds" ðŸ˜³
and these "Some Great Minds" coming together with such an awesome Idea is WONDERFUL ðŸ˜ƒ
Lovely Work...

PS: Bich bich mien lazy bums na ho jaiyo😆 update kariyo time to time...
Glad to the see the response around this place ... Respite is something SwaRon fans need badly and judging by the way SwaRon track is progressing ... it can only be found in re-living the past ..
Scene 167 and 137 analysis added :)

136. Scene 136 "Sharon's journey begins here, Begins now" (21st November, 2011) - Rafi

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFY0aCtTBVU[/YOUTUBE]

167. Scene 167 - "To infinity and beyond" (18th January, 2011) - Rafi

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97C8v1flgx8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
owsum... all swaron scenes in little bit post... great,..thanx so much for giving us swaron scenes with posts and videos.. this is very memorable post for me.. because i m diheart fan of swaron..so lets enjoy this.. thanx once again and keep showering us with beautifull swaron rainfall...
Thanx...

Regards,
Prateek
 Scene 163 - "The Nano-Second Fairytale" (16th January, 2011) - (Rafi) ADDED

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNTht2AvDu4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
SHIT!!!

I found this treasure today..sumthng that wont lemme sleep fr days n even more...n so many awesome ppl together???😲 gah!!! i loved reading each of urs writing n i found u all in one post !!😲 i've alwz thot each of u shud b publishing a SwaRon book foe meee😳

found grand vault! *le achievment!!😎   though too late...🥺

This place is like the SwaRon-heaven! More so now since we dont see THIS heart breaking and spine-chilling beauty of SwaRon anymore. 

You guys dont know what you've done for our fandom. Please make this place alive again and post more analysis so that we can relive our SwaRon again. It seems just too soon to let go. :(
This is one vault to be treasured forever! U guys have created a masterpiece, knowingly or unknowingly i realy dnt knw bt i jst hope u guys finish wat u started! Coz i m nt yet ready to let go nd i know i never will b! Thnx a lot guys fr letting us relive d memories again!Edited by shreyasi28 - 11 years ago
yeah shreyo def they should do that