JasKaBarun
JasKaBarun

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Wow UNBELIEVABLE

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
For the first time, im with gautam on this one! I mean seriously, what was their mistake? I love barun and im a hige fan, but does that mean he should be the only one living on this planet? And no one else has the right to live? Its just absurd!
Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Some people need to just get a life.. just because Barun wasn't in the pic it doesn't mean that you need to send Gautam hate messages.
mad-eye Goldie
mad-eye
mad-eye

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I swear ppl shud get a life!! At first seein da pic even my eyes were searchin 4 him but dat does not mean k i go up n bash him 4 not clickin da pic wid Barun.
blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
I think the IPK team is fed up with fans going overboard over everything. I wasn't happy with how Daljeet responded to all the hate mails but I sort of see her point now. Barun and Sanaya are the leads of the show and of course we all love seeing the romance they bring to the story. But "loving" them to the extent that we cannot bear to see a scene without them, onscreen or off, is just ridiculous. And bashing the actors for this is just crossing the limit.
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Instead of GH just ignoring the guy he gives him more attention by responding. Sometimes I think celebrities shouldn't be on twitter or they should have their people answer their tweets cause they sure can do silly things by responding and tweeting insulting comments when they get angry.  All he needs to do is block that guy who keeps obsessing about Barun being out of the pic. What's the big deal about Barun not being in the pic? And people stop sending Akshay, Deep, Abbas, Karan & GH messages to pass to Barun, I can tell they are all sick and tired of it.  Shaking my head at this nonsense.

Gautam shouldn't apologize for posting the pic of Barun. The people who abused him, Karan, Abhaas for the pic should apologize.

If Gautam really wants to apologize he should apologize for calling fans hormonal aunties and saying dekhna hai to dekho. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Truly obsessed fans Lmao!!! Feel sorry for the others getting msg about Barun all the time..!! Seriously guys there's a limit!!
PriiDevi Senior Member
PriiDevi
PriiDevi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
OMG! That's soo lameConfusedAngry
Are there so many people that are soo bad, its a shame
those people who does that.
criticism can be good but don't go too far.

Gautum is really doing a great jobBig smileStarThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
I would say keep the good work upBig smileClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Thanks for sharingBig smile

Go to top