Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wats wrong wid some ppl??shldnt we be glad that they shared the pic wid us instead of bashing them just becoz barun isnt thr in the pic??...it wasnt thr fault that barun wasnt thr...they do have a rite to celebrate w/o barun...y r ppl reacting in such a ridiculous manner??...thngs r simply gtng out of control...this is d price they r paying for being interactive wid thr fans...
AmmyRidz4Ever thumbnail
UNBELIEVABLE...ppl r turning into lunatics..whats dis rubish?...y bashing GH coz Barun wasnt on da pic?...i fail to find any reasons behind dese insensible actions
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fans sometimes take things too far... what is the need to be rude if a picture doesnt not have your fav actor in it... you dont have to see it... get a life people
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For the first time, im with gautam on this one! I mean seriously, what was their mistake? I love barun and im a hige fan, but does that mean he should be the only one living on this planet? And no one else has the right to live? Its just absurd!
Imzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Some people need to just get a life.. just because Barun wasn't in the pic it doesn't mean that you need to send Gautam hate messages.
mad-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I swear ppl shud get a life!! At first seein da pic even my eyes were searchin 4 him but dat does not mean k i go up n bash him 4 not clickin da pic wid Barun.
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the IPK team is fed up with fans going overboard over everything. I wasn't happy with how Daljeet responded to all the hate mails but I sort of see her point now. Barun and Sanaya are the leads of the show and of course we all love seeing the romance they bring to the story. But "loving" them to the extent that we cannot bear to see a scene without them, onscreen or off, is just ridiculous. And bashing the actors for this is just crossing the limit.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: westindian

Instead of GH just ignoring the guy he gives him more attention by responding. Sometimes I think celebrities shouldn't be on twitter or they should have their people answer their tweets cause they sure can do silly things by responding and tweeting insulting comments when they get angry.  All he needs to do is block that guy who keeps obsessing about Barun being out of the pic. What's the big deal about Barun not being in the pic? And people stop sending Akshay, Deep, Abbas, Karan & GH messages to pass to Barun, I can tell they are all sick and tired of it.  Shaking my head at this nonsense.

Gautam shouldn't apologize for posting the pic of Barun. The people who abused him, Karan, Abhaas for the pic should apologize.

If Gautam really wants to apologize he should apologize for calling fans hormonal aunties and saying dekhna hai to dekho. 
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!! Truly obsessed fans Lmao!!! Feel sorry for the others getting msg about Barun all the time..!! Seriously guys there's a limit!!
PriiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! That's soo lameπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
Are there so many people that are soo bad, its a shame
those people who does that.
criticism can be good but don't go too far.

Gautum is really doing a great jobπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I would say keep the good work upπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for sharingπŸ˜ƒ