IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
3m Gautam Hegde ?@mrhegde

Huge mistk posting pic w/o barun. Sorry if we all smiled whn someone was clicking. Sorry coz it's the only pic I hv n sorry to have post it.

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite

i really don understand y ppl had to bash him.. n others just bec barun was not in the pic...

tats just sad...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eyesonme thumbnail
I know right...just because barun wasnt in one picture... Some ppl are ridiculous.
arnavandkhushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
It's just plain stupid to do that. It isn't his fault at all!!!!
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It really is ridiculous. GH is really nice to still be paying attention to these bashers. We love Barun Sobti and Arshi too, but there is a limit. 
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Instead of GH just ignoring the guy he gives him more attention by responding. Sometimes I think celebrities shouldn't be on twitter or they should have their people answer their tweets cause they sure can do silly things by responding and tweeting insulting comments when they get angry.  All he needs to do is block that guy who keeps obsessing about Barun being out of the pic. What's the big deal about Barun not being in the pic? And people stop sending Akshay, Deep, Abbas, Karan & GH messages to pass to Barun, I can tell they are all sick and tired of it.  Shaking my head at this nonsense.
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
stupidity,at its peak!

Sm ppl need 2 grow up.
bashng,jus cuz BS wasnt in d pic z jus too lame [*_*]
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
poor gautum
enough of people. now its not his MISTAKE... such people need to grow up...
Kiely thumbnail
wat da hell?just coz barun isnt da pic ppl are bashing him ?grow up...ridiculous...and dat GH ...cant he ignore?y da hell is he giving justifications...STOP GIVING HATE MAILS AND TWEETS GUYZ..THIS WIL HAV A BAD IMPACT ON OUR SHOW
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Some people are unbelievable...😡

this is the height...what he will be thinking of all Barun fans???
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys..whoever is doing that..please dont send such hate mails or such remarks on twiter..yes we all love barun as asr..and like to see him..but even other people are there and even they humans yaar..and even they are working hard for the show..dont treat them like as if they dont even exist.really feel sad 😔 for such things..and now i sincerely feel that these actors or writers whoever for some days should be out of any social networkk..

And regarding hate mails..no words to tell..guys yes we all are unhappy with this current track..but may be like this the cvs are trying to show how khushi--arnav bond will become more stronger..
Guys in real life situations are all not the same..and the relation which is able to standup against all odds only can sustain..Even i want to see romance between them ...even i want to see happy khushi - arnav..but sending hate mails is just not done...
Haan as audience we may try that we are not unhappy with this track and we may tell them what we are expecting..but hate mails ..never...just remember whoever is doing is indirectly affecting our show..😔

P.s..this is completely my POV..

Edited by rockingcouple - 11 years ago