Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Subject (Page 2)

innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

thnx kiran

now that u've told us, we MIGHT still keep doing it....

actually, i do understand what u mean, in much the same way u understand what we mean....hmmmm - bit difficult that one...

I wonder if there is anyone else who faces the same dilemma as kiran?

Kiran48312 Senior Member
Kiran48312
Kiran48312

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
ummm ok LOL confusing yes innocentindian

im going to try one more time

If 18 years later Simran and Abhi meet that episode will be shown in India first and someone will post Abhi meets Simran and then if someone from the US like me comes to the Astiva group which is this one. It is almost impossible to not read titles of posts and then hey read ABhi meets Simran and then the whole suprised is ruined. Also i'd have no intention read whas happenung in India.

so my request is instead of putting Abhi meets simran maybe somthing like Abhi and simran

thank you
innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

lol - ok - so I'll also try again....

if the title was written the way you suggest, then there would be no point to putting anything in the title at all...but as there is a reason for doing it, i think it'll continue for now anyway....

What I meant in my last post was that if there are more people who feel the same way as you and if they come forward, then we can do something....at the moment, we can only concluded that the majority want it kept the way it is....

HugabbleJaan Senior Member
HugabbleJaan
HugabbleJaan

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 7:44am | IP Logged

If! I understand!!! Correct Kiran doesn't want Sree to put little blurp of the episode in her updates. Just bez she doesn't see the happening of future episode in advanced even though she isn't reading the updates.

I have suggestion to this.... How about we all ask our favorite person Vijay to create filter. For Example - if you don't want to see the updates and specially ZEE Show are all ahead from other countries. We as in user in IF have option to filter out ur view from India's respondant. But, I know it can have set back too like you wouldn't be able to see any response/topic post or response from India. Angry Angry

vvrsun Senior Member
vvrsun
vvrsun

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Now that only the current month's updates are kept, I agree with Kiran's idea that the update should not have any title other than the date.

The titles could be added in the archives, where it is more appropriate than dates.

My 2 cents worth!

Kiran48312 Senior Member
Kiran48312
Kiran48312

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Yes finnaly we are all on the same pageSmile
 thats pretty much what i meant HugabbleJaan and yes innocentindian thanks for trying again i undersand what you mean now Smile and last but not least thanks for agreeing vvrsun.

so now what do you think we can do about this not that we all understand each otherWink

Kiran

Edited by Kiran48312 - 09 May 2005 at 3:06pm
Kiran48312 Senior Member
Kiran48312
Kiran48312

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Since we are all talking in the Astitva forum im assuming you all watch Astitva

There was a post made  in  about two or three pages back called "astitva role playing game that we can make"

if you would like to take a look at that go ahead but for the role playing game innocentindian you dont have to read this because u have already joined Smile but go ahead if u want.

There are more details in that post but if any of you would like to join go right ahead pick any charecter that is left but just a heads up we are in MAJOR need of a Sid.  Then an Urmilla but in order to start we need a Sid.

Sid or Sidhant same person!Wink

Kiran
Kiran48312 Senior Member
Kiran48312
Kiran48312

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
One more thing the whole point of the Role playing game is that we can make Astitva our own way just like India forums it will be in posts like here.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index