Kiran48312 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I have a request for everyone if everyone doesnt mind of course I live in the US and as you may know we are far behind. My one request is that the subject name of you topic doesnt tell us whats going to happen next

example: ABHI MEETS SIMRAN!!!!

that would be a give away post

so please if you can try not to do it
maybe put where you r watching it from like UK as the subject

thank you,

Kiran
Edited by Kiran48312 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi kiran

aha - well as you've asked us not to do it, we still will...hahaha

actually kiran, what happened is that sree used to mention the updates with just the date. But then, if we wanted to find a particular episode in the to go back and read that update, it actually became difficult, so it was requested she put these few words into the title to better identify each episode.

What baffles me is that almost all the discussions taking place here are in relation to the story as it unfolds in India (fyi, i am in UK where we are about a week behind india) so how are you keeping  up with the forumif you don't read sree's updates?

I suppose one way round would be if others also requested the same thing, then perhaps sree can be asked not to put them in... and on that note, I'd like to say that I am in favour of the way the updates are titled and therefore would not like it to change... If others also let the forum know what their feelings are, then perhaps a decision can be made accordingly ...

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was an excellent idea to give each episode a Title.
I totally agree with Innocentindian becuz whenever we want to look for a specific episode, we can find that very easily. Although I live in Canada and we r really FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR behind but can't resist to read latest updates which are sometimes more fulfilling and give you perfect idea of the ongoing story.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kiran, As innocentindian said, i was requested by many people, both members as well as co-mods to update with the title. So, i started doing it. But, if you go thro' the updates, i don't think anybody else from outside India gives updates. So, what updates you see here are from India provided by me and other few who help me out.

So, i will request you to check thro the updates , now that the archives are made too, i think you wil not have difficulty in reading them.

Please tell me what is the actual problem you are facing....

Sree

richakang thumbnail
Hi kiran,

if you dont wanna know whats happening ahead of time, then you should not be loggin in here as this forum is for updates from the episodes that happen in advance in India.......log at your own risk....
Kiran48312 thumbnail
if not maybe put for example instead of Abhi meets simran    abhi and simran

i also understand your point of veiw
innocentindian thumbnail

kiran....

actually - i;ve been thinking of what you wrote....

and i'm not sure i understand....

do u mean, u don't want the title to hold those few words cos u don't read the summary at all? or do u mean that u do read the summary, but u don't want to read the title as it gives away a lot of information before u get the chance to read the update?

if it is the latter, then please let us know, and perhaps sree can then add that one-liner the next day....

ummm, kiran, if u tell us , then we might do it....lol

Kiran48312 thumbnail
yes innocentindian im sorry if i didnt make my self clear enough i do not want to read the updates because it gives away whats going to happen in the US before it happens like tyhe post that the title said SIA is Simran's Aastha

so now whas the point to watch and wonder and be in suspense if you know??  

*****do u mean, u don't want the title to hold those few words cos u don't read the summary at all?****

&nbs p;         &nbs p; what i meant
innocentindian thumbnail

thnx kiran

now that u've told us, we MIGHT still keep doing it....

actually, i do understand what u mean, in much the same way u understand what we mean....hmmmm - bit difficult that one...

I wonder if there is anyone else who faces the same dilemma as kiran?

Kiran48312 thumbnail
ummm ok ðŸ˜† confusing yes innocentindian

im going to try one more time

If 18 years later Simran and Abhi meet that episode will be shown in India first and someone will post Abhi meets Simran and then if someone from the US like me comes to the Astiva group which is this one. It is almost impossible to not read titles of posts and then hey read ABhi meets Simran and then the whole suprised is ruined. Also i'd have no intention read whas happenung in India.

so my request is instead of putting Abhi meets simran maybe somthing like Abhi and simran

thank you