Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

ye to hona hi tha ,,,,

kimybabar Groupbie
kimybabar
kimybabar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

hey guys..

em writing this just to share my random thoughts about the show DEK..
ahh.. sooo..
as we all know that the channel has made their final decision of ending the show.. even though we are still making efforts for saving it.. i dont think that they would listen to us.. but we still have to try..
 well, i have come up with a few points that helped me in comprosing with the current situation of DEK..
 hmm.. sO DEK is a fairytale.. a bit diff. from other fairytales read in our childhood but is way better.. it has a cute, beautiful princess and a handsome ( i know its jtust not enoughWink) prince charming who were meant to fall in love, facing all the hurdles in the form of majnu and j.. 
every fairytale one day comes to an end .. aaj nahi to kal hme ye face karna hi pare ga.. i knw its just too difficult to believe but we have to face it one day..
chaahe extension 3 month ki ho ya 1 year ki, it wont make alot of difference because those 3 months will also end one day.. lekin manVeer ko dekh dekh k hm bore kbi nai honge..
iknw iknw that cvs have wasted alot of time on monAsh .. but do u guys think that those 3 months of extension would b full of manveer? its just not possible .. because a story without problems ( j and pakash) is not a story...
those 3 month would also have only 1 week of MANVEER and 2months and 3weeks of wohi manhoos soortain... Angry
i know that afta reading my next line u people would hate me.. but
atleast DEK will end on a good note.. anth me prince and princess ek hogaye.. bas.. HAPPY ENDING.. like cindrella and other stories.. Smile
me bhi chaahti thi k ye aur chalta .. 500 years tak.. but 500 years saaas bahu serials chalte hain.. not a fairytale..
soo. i would request people out their to enjoy every moment of its remaining episodes and requesting the sony channel waalon to make  DEK 2 , having a new beggining but wid the same cast instead of extending it..
thanx for reading Smile
enjoy Big smile

savedek Newbie
savedek
savedek

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
YES... you r ryt but ,Dil he k manta nahi CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilvuday

savedek Newbie
savedek
savedek

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
HI Whatz  ur name, me jas ur post is good n it can make me cry hahaah ,but i wont, Wink , Yes ur  Right but   Heart  he k manta nahin CryCry
kimybabar Groupbie
kimybabar
kimybabar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savedek

YES... you r ryt but ,Dil he k manta nahi CryCryCry
yep ur rite.. but sony tv doesnt care about our heart.. our emotions.. dil ko maan na hi pare ga Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index