India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blessing in disguise

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

I think we all agree being a bhatakti aatma is not a good shoe to fill in..especially if its someone like Anjali, who pops in and out at the most inopportune of moments, over hears /eavesdrop too often to  be construed as intentional and conveniently interprets to her whims what little she hears and even lesser that she understands

Jantar mantar has enough slide doors to keep enough spirits locked in confusion and thereby preventing them from escaping. So its little fault of BA ( bhatakti aatma) that she breezes in and out without a second thought. She is a lil lost inside her head so getting lost inside JM ( aka RM) is quite natural...And now we see more and more dukhi aatma's are jumping on that bandwagon.

This time around, it just may prove to be a vardaan and panacea of all ills plaguing RM , esp those of Anji's.

How would it fit into the track, if Anjali were to hear Khushi giving an earful to  Arnav:
.." How can I stay here , when I am causing everyone pain? Everybody is angry with me and it is justified because a nice person like Di has to bear such pain. From the time we met, we have fought, yelled at each other, angered each other,  But from Di I have always recieved love, she always stood up for me and stood besides me. How could I have inflicted such immense pain on her knowing fully well that she wouldnt be able to handle it? What has she done to deserve it?
I know the two of you are complete the family. There is no room for anyone else. I chose to hide Shyam's truth from you and this family because all of you don't deserve it? I wanted to shield all of you esp Di from this devastation.

socho socho...

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
It would be awesome if Anjali heard Khushi say all that.

But, as we know, CVs have another track in mind.

They want to milk the Sita theme.

So Anjali will not be thinking logically for a looong time Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top