Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New OS- Brownies and Love

nj123 Senior Member
nj123
nj123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

OS- Brownies and Love

'Arnav what the hell have you done?' Khushi hissed angrily into the phone, 'What happened?' Arnav asked in a puzzled voice his mind already numb from going over the numerous project files.

'You promised you would take Riya to the zoo!, my poor baby is upset with you and she just left sadly to go along with her friend Meher to the boring park' she said, the anger still evident in her voice. 'Oh Shit' he said to himself as he heard Khushi slam down the phone, making the women in his life angry was the one thing Arnav detested and was afraid of the most and right now he realized that he had just gotten himself into a hell lot of trouble.

Arnav walked around his office, his mind wandering over the various ways of making Riya happy, she had inherited his stubbornness and he knew that the task that he had at hand was a tough one, he suddenly stopped as an extremely crazy idea popped up in his mind 'That would just do it' he said to himself and then grabbed his keys and rushed out.

Arnav tiptoed into the house with the large bag in  his hands, he quietly made his way to the kitchen and looked around as if he had landed on some alienated planet. He set the stuff down and then arranged everything on the kitchen counter, he checked the list and heaved a sigh of relief. He hunted all over the kitchen for the trays, bowls and blender. He then pulled out a packet of brownie mix and dumped it into a bowl, he read the instructions and then poured in the water, eggs and melted butter, 'Well that's a good start' he said to himself triumphantly and then stirred the contents with a calculated speed, afraid that he would drop the liquid. 

He emptied the mixture into a baking tray and set it in the oven, he set the timer according to the instructions and then looked around at the kitchen 'Nice and clean, well done Arnav Singh Raizada' he told himself and then walked to his room to have a shower.

Khushi was missing, he guessed that she must have gone to pick up Riya from the park and walked into the bathroom. He returned after a long time and ran the towel through his hair 'Lets go check out my brownies' he said rubbing his hands together and ran down to the kitchen to smell something burning, he rushed to the oven and pulled the burned tray with brownies  out 'Oh crap' he groaned seeing the smoke rising and wondered where he went wrong, he  threw the tray into the sink and grabbed the pack containing instructions, after reading intently he slammed his forehead and groaned 'Ahhh its 15 minutes not 30' ,he sat at the table and buried his head in his hands in frustration absolutely oblivious to a smirking Khushi standing at the doorway of the kitchen.

He felt someone tap his shoulders 'What was this?' he heard Khushi ask , he looked up at her and smiled, his face embarrassed and red 'Umm I tried to bake' he said in a soft voice, Khushi could not help laugh at her pouting husband 'You could have just bought her brownies, why try making them?' , 'I guessed she would forgive me easily if I made them myself' Khushi just smiled at him and then bent down and pecked him on his lips gently 'Well then sweetheart lets start again, we've got an hour before our little trouble maker returns' she said and pulled him up. 

They worked together on the brownies and Khushi supervised the instructions and smiled at an enthusiastic Arnav trying to make the best brownies for his daughter. 

Arnav sprinkled the last few MnM's over the brownies, making them look colourful and lovely. He sighed and smiled at Khushi 'Thank you darling' he whispered and pulled her close and kissed her softly. 

Khushi heard the door bell ring and ran to get it, Riya walked in looking a little sad 'How was your day sweety?' Khushi asked hugging her little angel close 'Not as nice as it would have been if daddy had taken me to the park' she said with a pout, Khushi just nodded and walked her daughter to the dining table 'Wait here sweety, there's a surprise for you' Khushi winked and rushed to the kitchen to tell Arnav that everything was ready.

Arnav walked to the table with the tray of brownies his eyes taking in his sad angels bent head as she played with her scooby-doo toy. He walked up to her and set the tray on the table and knelt down, 'Hey sweety' he said in a guilty tone 'Daddy is sorry, won't you forgive him one last time, we'll go tomorrow, pinky promise' he said holding up his finger, 'Pinky promise' she said with wide eyes and then added 'Will you take me to the fair later' she asked pushing her luck, 'Sure pumpkin' he said laughing at his lovely daughter.

'Okay but I'm still a teeny weeny bit angry with you' she said holding her fingers up to tell him how much, 'Well darling I've got a teeny weeny surprise for that little anger' he said with a naughty smile and stood up 'Presenting the yummiest, juciest, softest and choclatiest brownie ever TADADA!' Arnav said aloud and pulled of the cloth covering the dish as Riya and Khushi laughed aloud. 

'They have MnM's' Riya squealed and dug in as Khushi winked at Arnav and gave him a thumbs up. Arnav grinned at her and asked Riya 'So does my angel forgive me now?' he asked with his hand over his heart, 'Yes daddy' Riya giggled and kissed him on the cheek smearing it with chocolate sauce. Arnav just smiled and hugged her close 'Make sure you finish the whole thing' he said and walked up to Khushi.

Khushi smiled at how gentle and loving her husband could be, the mean ASR had vanished long ago and she now had someone who never failed to warm her heart, he walked up to her and asked 'Well Mrs Raizada are you still angry?' he asked quirking one eyebrow 'Well make me jalebi's tomorrow and then I might consider letting you off the hook' she said giggling and looked up at his laughing eyes. 'Let's make Jalebi's tomorrow then' he whispered and lowered his head and kissed her.

How was it? Do comment it encourages me a lot. If you have read the OS please take time to hit the like button.Smile  I love reading your feedback.

Buddy me for pm's

Edited by nj123 - 22 July 2012 at 2:55am

The following 202 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288Bob123rithuparnauchuramansweety3773mbobby2011chilliesksgsrksushmithaashnushligidhabestfrndz4ever6130sanju_sweet21suganya91Iyamnurmaayushikumarruchinkaimcrazyabtarnavr4h1m4Er.shreeyasianveshaMpinkswanSamiiiiDhruviP94pranjalishobz21livelyrose90mrignirisapoorva12sharmamanisdivya146ralahb18truth1-1anuamushibssarah_zaishabhavs_gid03Aym7mizzdesirjhaveri-DA-Dee-Josuprazarlish18DarkBecomingAmmyRidz4EverglamourbirdMSgayatriipi2011limitlesssruthirishiDevilwayscraziefanrandom94sarun9chahat128os112801inluvwivARHIArchu61thebubblespop12jazzpreetdisha7tulipOneAchinta97blore94-chennaisoapfreak13Devilish.AngelArnavarmaanaishwarya_roxAtyaygd9424ipkknd_gbdfanLIONHEARTCrazY-4-BaRuNAnuLovesBarun881876Neeltaranimra21arshi_sonatokyoarshi1986mysterygirl06sunshinegal1224NiraliVirikaluckyarnavnehaarshigataEvilMindedMelovebadhanPCdublinSara.Marshifan91tinklebySexlover_arshifamiyaLovely_Bajwa_Seethumit0905arnavandkhushi1iLuvYellowtinsel_akirabunnylovessunnyarushi05Blondiexzysoaringskiesavantika_2012Bonhi_ipkkndPollyTrollyShweta1691swati-89BarunSanayaHMseabeauty-Devanshi-ARHI-SKLOVERSdqkytmshane1meera06HADmishtifalcon.starangel_prachims_1991neagAdorableTroubleAmanrambaublesRozy77arhi101devishreelazylad8-FauZidmg123OLGNESpooja_shineStarArHiLover-xCyberpsychooodevsumMaddy1270sanny-beautifulCharmz_58DalmuthuyaDaRkPrInCeSskaur94apoorvaarnavRainbow_petalsIronButterflyipkkndfanforevamisscrazyfanArshifan4lifeTitaliya_APvarsha2KDmomo121ISensedYou.ButterCup.Javeria3991arshi21pavi1deepa.ezafiHaRul-loverfarheen75chandana.scaskerpriasweetSanzBarbiesmitarsmanhindu4lyfdebby_11SaJanLuv14Shamz94.Saraa.applesauce.drunkiiebabe-afsha-OmNaMaSteOmGirlabouttownladdoo598Simi1711ArjuhisisajoopLyssaPie--MISHTEE--...Doctor...ChitraF.x-bumblebee-x.cocoatreesarunsashasinghfffan123-ElmoFuj-Tia.0snoopy84--Amy--.ProperPatolapup03ArnieBoyBarunArshi.Sugi.IPKara_000Sunshine Girlfelicitysmoak.-Xpress-zohakhan7

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Awww this wass sooo loovveellyyy!!! Big smile
Really cute! Loved Khushi's last line about him making jalebies! LOL
Riya's a cutie too Big smile

Edited by Fan_ipkknd1 - 21 July 2012 at 3:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nj123

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
quite a heart-warming os... very realistic and love the husband-wife bonding as well as the father-daughter one... arnav's little darling also has learnt to drive a hard bargain, it seems!

nj123

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
awww that was sooo cute :))

lovely OS :))

nj123

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01