Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
A really sweet and different style! :)
A good read..!

thanks for the pm
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oks so firstly, you know I gave reading FF's/SS's and OS's a rest for sometime as my exams are going on . . . Have one tomorrow as well . . . Also, lack of time you see. 🤢
And this meant no need to check my inbox . . . But the messages were collecting and went above 150 today . . . So, thought of checking the inbox . . . And I was shocked when I read the subject of your PM! I just couldn't stop reading this and commenting . . . I mean I know you for so long, but I never knew you write . . . And that too so good. 😳
Well, I'm officially in shock. 😛

Coming to the update now.
Great!  You write very well,especially the romance/comedy scenes . . . Thats was too good and very cute . . . Enjoyed the flow of words and the story progressing . . . Amazing story . . . It's really very well written. :) . . . Could visualise the whole concept . . . You are simply superb di!! 
OMG !! I thoght of writing a long comment . . . But here I end up reading the whole OS again before anything else and lost all my thoughts . . . I am not having enough words . . . You are an awesome writer di! 👏

And now after reading the last part of your note, I am waiting eargerly for the next fic now . . . Way too much excitement to handle. 😆

Love you di . . . Keep writing such sweet and cute OS's . . . Promise me that you'll write many more of them! 👍🏼

Thanks for the PM re! 

P.s - Let me tell you I'm expecting another PM SOON with the subject my second OS or First FF/SS. 😆

xoxo
- Doll
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
its super awesome

loved it 
really
fab work
i enjoyed it
do write more
KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was awesome shweta...
really loved it...
please write more...
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
it was beautifulll...!! absolutely absolutely lovelyyy..!!! i have nooo words...!! please write more...anything..just write..! it was a treat to read it..!!!!!
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing thats all what I can say...:)
muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ok now we really sorry for commenting his late. i had actually read it when u posted it but cud not comment that time.
u are an awesome writer!!!...we love with this os!!...
all we could say is.. this is the best OS we have read on KR so far. 👏

puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow ... It is brilliant...mindblowing...fantastic... Loved it 2 d core... Beautifully written... Loved each n every moment... Awesome job done dear...!!!
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww so cute i wish it would end up being this way