India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Kodak Moment-KR OS!!!

Shweta-kriyansh Goldie
Shweta-kriyansh
Shweta-kriyansh

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Heya peeps!!!I m here with my first OS on this forum...you can call it a sudden and immediate splurge of mind on a piece of paper while i was making a collage of my school pics...
The inspiration is from kriyansh...and this is dedicated to the D3 fanbase/...Wink

Umm...please guys do the two R's of FF's ,SS' and OS'-read and review...cya at the bottom of the page...

A  KODAK MOMENT

"Reyaansh Singhania!!!You better stop scaring my daughter-in-law in photo by staring weirdly at her.It freaks me sometimes….and am sure it happens to her also……for now concentrate on the project we have in our hands……as it is ,it has been late by 2 days due to your love-life……"

"Dad!!You for sure are the most unromantic guy on earth for sure…….Now stop glaring at me trying to tell that you and mom had a love marriage…I doubt that…..Did you not like to stare at mom for long hours that you are pointing out at mine…All said,Kria is not scared of me looking at her..In fact she loves it…and….…"

"Okay!!Okay!!You win,I lose….Go home……spend time with your wife and son,but make sure you move yourself to Delhi with me next Monday for this project otherwise this time my D-I-L would make sure that this is finished…….got that……."

Dad!!You are the best….."

"I thought you said this only to Kria.."

"Dad…"

"Rush now"

I entered my heavenly abode to find my angel cracking up her head with my son for his homework…Grrr!!!Never mind…the night is mine…*smirks*

I went to the washroom to freshen up and when I came out…….I prevented myself from falling….There stood in front of my eyes the most mesmerizing creation of God.ohh..universeji……My baatcutter stood there …Who has allowed her to look so divine……Her baby pink coloured nightie accentuating her dusky skin….her wet hairs with water dripping on her nape……no rey,keep control…..her lovely emerald orbs…wait ..her orbs…..they were fixed on something….I turned my eyes to see what was her object of fascination other than me and Aarav……..

Ahh……How could I forget…..The photos …….the memoirs of the lovely time we spent together as Kriyansh……I went up to Miss Dehradun..oops.Mrs Dehradun/Mumbai…..hugged her from back,sending the same  electric signals down her spine that were posted when we had first touched each other…..and together me and my angel stared at the times when we had shared ourselves with each other…..

Jab We Met-

A blast occurred in New York,a famine spread in Somalia and floods,earthquakes and tsunamis were welcomed in Indonesia on that New Year's Eve…..

"Do you have a lemon soda"*two voices*

"Sorry Sir,Mam…..We are just closing and that's the last one left…."

"Ummm…….I guess my hand went to the glass first"

"No beautiful lady,you guessed but am sure that I was first to reach out to it.."

"Huh..how dare you call me beautiful….."

"Okay!!!Miss Ugly,I came first…"

"Who the hell on earth are you to call me ugly,Mr bittermouth…."

"Please stop yelling.people are celebrating for God's sake….As if my friends were not enough that you sent this unique creature to spoil my new year….Ohh Jesus!!!"

"Stop blaming universeji……..its just that you are enough to spoil your own day…"

"What do you want from me??...Stop it…Bole ja rahi ho bina break ke..Kya charger lagakar rakha hua hai apne speakers par jo battery discharge hi nahi jo rahi..Whats it???"

"As of now,I want the lemon soda in your hands…After that,I don't think ki mere itne bure din ayenge that I will want anything form you…."

"I like your attitude"

"And I hate yours.Now care to give me the soda…"

"How about a dance face-off for this soda"

"Fine……if that is what takes to win this one.."

And during the dance we collided,our breaths went upbeat,the world stopped,the soda glass crashed and broke and the aforesaid calamities took place……An interesting rendezvous,if I were to say….with a unique,but different girl…

The Ramaira-Chabilal tale-

The girl came down tracking the length from Dehradun to Mumbai,to take my life and sleep away…I groaned,my insides churned…Having known her name as Kria,I wanted more of her……She made her niche in the college against my team,setting up her own standards and an applausible team-Weaklings.

The days became more eventful when the Annual party thrown by the cultural head for the dance teams of the college were nearing….On the day,this semi-angel,semi-demon took away my heart through her breathtaking looks and her deep eyes….

We got stuck in a room…Pacifying her,I didn't know when  the dude Reyansh turned into a nerdy-geeky villager  Chabilal and she from the innocent Kria into an attitude chic,a diva Ramaira,binding our trueselves to each other….But the night stored something creepy in its belly…My  best friend Vicky helped us out but made it hell for me by teasing about what happened behind the closed doors….Damn him…Chabilal and Ramaira ended there itself……As I had thought……

The first dance-

Rightly acclaimed by my father,Bollywood dance actually brought a couple closer in a funnier way….That chemistry which I had tried hard to bring out through waltz with her at the annual party was actually exuded easily through are bollwood…..Wow….This photo is close to my heart.so much so that even today I ask Kria to dance with me on the same song when we are near the swimming pool of our house…The first time we actually clicked together……..

The next set of pictures were a bit saddening since it marked the phase of misunderstanding between us…..But that was also cherishable as that was when both of us realized that we affected each other..

The Backward Train-

Marking the starting of misunderstandings between us,the slap awakened the egoistic Reyansh Singhania…the heartthrob…the son of India's biggest magnate…..followed by a series of verbal fights alongwith hurtful pranks on each other….It hurt….Both of us went back home every night…Plunging into the bed…crying about what had transpired and what was meant to happen….We promised ourselves each day that we would not get affected but fate always brought us together…As Kriyansh was destined to be….

The Beginning of Realisation of love-

Post Karan Sir's tactics and skillful ideas,we became friends…the most joyous phase…..as well as the most difficult one.Joyous because finally she tried to understand me beyond my looks.She again revived Chabilal……..Difficult because this poor guy had to almost convince her that something was different between them…….He had to make her realize that she behaved differently with him and the way she was with other guys of the college…..even her bestie Swayam……For this,he even had to go close to her to make her breaths get lost and lose her senses……..Finally he succeeded…..

The Confession-Or rather her proposal….

The Silliest expression of jealousy Reyansh Singhania could ever give-

This is the best photo…….Because the unexpected happened here….I had asked my baatcutter to meet me in the Fire Exit to give me answers regarding our relationship….I was a tad late all thanks to that creep Shivam who made us indulge in the face-off for our college's sake….I was dying to meet her….But I guess the wait was worth it…..Since when I entered,I saw a smiling Kria….Smiling evilly at me..I was perturbed….Whats she upto…….She made me sit,told me that she had figured out her confusion about "us" and had concluded that we were the best of friends…frustrated enough,I asked her if she had ever felt warm and fuzzy that way about any guy…….she said yes….imagine my plight when I thought that it was not me…….And this became a Kodak Moment for her…….

The happiness…..the surreal love-

Being polite as much as I could be,I asked her "WHO?"

She made me turn,gave me a letter and a box and left…..Before leaving she said

"Open it after 5 minutes"

5 minutes……first this gal breaks my heart and then asks me to see who her love is after 5 minutes..I swear if I had seen that a**hole's face,I would have punhed him for life and asked-

"What potion did you make her drink…..Dont tell it's the love potion from Harry Potter…..JK Rowling you are so dead…."

Finally after the wait….my shivering hands opened the letter…..and there in shiny,glittery ink it was written-

CHABILAL

My breath betrayed me.I was glued……Beneath it was written-

WILL YOU COMPLETE ME???

I opened the box…It had the chit saying to meet her up at the terrace and a chocolate saying-

KRIYANSH FOREVER in a beautiful heart………I was that a**hole…………I was that jerk who had been lucky…….Sorry JK Rowling,no offences meant to you…….Bye……Lets meet my baatcutter…..

The separation and its revelation -

These photos actually make me realize her value in my life and the almost dead life that I spent without her thinking that's he did not love me…….I had made it to her heart but her mother was  a total Lady Hitler……….She always took me wrong and took my angel away  from me  suddenly……Again I was left with a letter mocking at me saying-

YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD FEEL FOR YOU….HA,ITS ALL JUST A FARCE.HONEY GROW UP AND LEARN TO MAKE RELATIONS TO GET GAINS FOR YOURSELF THE WAY I DID WITH YOU….TUT TUT……

I lost myself…..The toughest times……But she was in  more pain…….The pain of being separated from all her friends,her passion  and moreover me…….The guilt to hurt me……That was realized when one day her mother came along to my house-almost dead as a graveyard…….and said-

"I don't know what does my child see in you….The day she had gone from here was the day she ended living and started existing…….She cries scribbling your name in her diary everytime…..and tears off that page saying that she doesn't even deserve to write your name…..What have you done to her…..I had not seen my child like this in the past 19 years………not even when her father left us…If you really love her,I would give you a chance for her sake…….gimmie a reason as to why should I entrust you with my daughter…..my child..my little Kria.Please bring her back…."

Ruins……Bleeds .Thats the word to describe me at that moment…To know that your love was in more pain than you just to offer you the last piece of happiness she could…I recollected myself and told her mother that I would bring my life,my angel back…Ramaira would again live true to her name,her stature,her position,her love……..

.No,this is not a photo ….This is just a piece of flashback ……the photo relating to it shows me proving myself to her mother and Kria sticking out her tongue at my plight with the senior Rani LakshmiBai smirking at my sorry state.…and my best friends Sharon,Swayam,Viky,Neha enjoying their shares of chocolate cake that I had made as a part of my exam….filthy creatures….…now who gives a cooking examination to qualify as a husband or life-partner …poor me!!!stuck between the most important people of my life….

The final confession and marriage-

A day before marriage,I took soon-to-be Mrs. Singhania on a walk by the beach…..Holding hands,looking at her enjoy the waves calmly,the love in her eyes that I could only dream of loving her that much…it was the most divine site ever……..Finally,I sat on my knees in front of her and asked-

"You made me feel life……You coloured its dull canvas with your paints…….You made me complete that day by asking me yourself…….Today,amidst the union of all the elements of this earth,which become more enticing by your presence,I ask you Kria……Would you keep on with your cute blabbering making me stop all the time…….Would you keep on cutting my baat……

Ka aap is gaonwale Chabilal ki  sheherwali Ramaira hamesha banke rahengi aur uske saath uske kheton mein kaam karengi????"

She made me stand up went on her toes…..took my face in her hands….kissed my eyes……and said cutely pouting-

"Hmm….Kahan tum aur kahan main…..You villager…..and me the diva……Now since you have got to your knees proposing me……..chalo tumpar ye upkaar kar hi deti hun……But only on one condition……Chabilal Ramaira ko oily food nahi khilayega….agar wo moti ho gayi and Chabilal ne chod diya toh…"

I laughed at her weird cuteness and said-"aisa kabhi nahi hoga sarkar"……then turning my voice husky I said-"Because aisa karne par Chabilal ka hi nuksaan hai madam..Woh to ramaira ko utha hi nahi payega…."

She blushed and hid her head in my chest completing me ……That photo was especially taken by a couple on their honeymoon who later on became one of our good friends-Abhay and Piya..and gifted us that picture on our reception…...

The honeymoon and Aarav-

Right after our marriage,we left for our honeymoon……A kiss on the North Pole…..The only source of warmth for us……The date at Switzerland….The shopping at New York……The fun at Wales…..The paanipuri in Kashmir………My life's most enthralling moments….My days would start with her greeting me with a peck ,the rest of the day we indulged in sharing ourselves……Ending the day,in the darkening night,she would soften up…her eyes……her voice…..her caresses…..her touches….all of it became passionate and intense as we made love each night being ended up in each other's embrace…..

1 year later-I had the best gift of my life..My son Aarav……The little bundle of skin and bones that had been a part of us…….Watching him grow alongwith the childishness in my wife increasing was magical…………sometimes…all of us would be kids and my dad and her mom had to handle three at a time…..two kids of  27 years and one of 1 year……

The photo where all of us lie drenched in water drying ourslevesin sun with my angel on one of my arms and Aarav on my chest…….That is the complete family picture…….Thats a perfect life……

As the trail of our photos ended,my baatcutter and  me looked at the empty space on the wall…..Ensuring that more Kodak moments would be imprinted there-like a canvas which was

"Embroidered by our love and painted by our imagination"

I looked at her smiling face and went back to resting my head on her silky shoulder asking-

"To Miss Ramaira ke bure din aa hi gaye ki unhe Chabilal mila…….Hmm….."

"unhun……Bure nahi,best days of my life…"

We stared at each other getting drowned in each other when suddenly……

Click!!!!

I jerked up to see the little 4 year old mischievious villain of my life standing with a camera in his hands…4 year…….i guess he had set up the trend to be a 14 year old…….Damn….Kria said he had gone by my traits…really……I never Showed up during my parents' private time……and here he is to attract my angel's attention……nahi..*pouts*

Anyways,me and baatcutter stepped forward to look at the moment just captured…..

"Breathtakingly gorgeous…",I said as Aarav ran off with the camera…….Kria blushed and said meekly-

"Rey,we should delete that photo since I am only in my night-clothes and what would everybody say.Aarav to would show  it to his Swayam-Sharon and all……..and then…"

"Then what Kria.",I asked seductively……..

She pushed me away…..and smirkingly said…..

"I guess you don't want me to become the reason for Nilesh-Simmi divorce and your red ears….."

"What do you mean???"

"Your friend Nilesh is sure to ogle at me after seeing the picture and that would result in his and Simmi's divorce and your red ears due to jealousy……."

"WHAAATTT???"

"Leave it…….I guess its better they see the picture..At least Nil would ask me for a date and I would accept.A change is always welcome you know,my dearest husband…………",she said putting her arms around my neck………

"HELL NOOO"

And I ran after Aarav to make the recent Kodak moment private between us three whilst my beautiful laughing angel took out her mobile camera to capture another Kodak moments….oops …Samsung moments of my expressions and my little devil's smirk…………

Smile

Smile

So hows it...my first ever work...

please leave your reviews guys...that would help me know if i could proceed with the second thought that i had in my mind...and it wud also help me know better which types of works you want...Smile...

all types of comments are welcomed...

critical,appreciation,neutral...any kinds of comments are welcomed...

Love ya all...

Please read and review!!!!

Big smile

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06chandana29andstitli13ksgsrklina1234_shruti_RINKYKAUR19skreya-swaron-putrinurroshnithedivagrungta11star94KoolKatzlov_in_d_airpreetibahetividya_955trishikarajput0J-chanshiksha_03-Snehaa-21Neha21muzzy_skrock_ruvireyaditivaishukarthikaSaumya_D3--RAINA----Ritu--TriShaktizona_malikonly_kriyanshStolenKiss.puja_arshataniya_dostiiPinkpearlyPumpkinn--Shukti--tinatartariHPHolic-3shaffy_arshaHimu_arsha-Neethu-kritzzz_ArShayogini64princessSoniaPihu.k11Fate.IntervinedKeisha.SanskritiSCrazy4AshViksumimitaKR_anki_ArShanj_SRKholicAwesomeSauce.anjali22Black_StoneBorn2DanceSnigs.bluelashesThe007ShivaniJollyRancher.Deetha.KriYaansh960moon_cupcakeZehnaseeb.-FrozenRain-luv_arshacrazyskyDEFOM-PyaariBhootni-

StolenKiss. IF-Dazzler
StolenKiss.
StolenKiss.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
It was AWESUM..!
truly amzing..
d way u wrote it was SUPERB..!

Omg i was totally lost in ur OS..

Loved it ..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta-kriyansh

KriYaansh960 IF-Sizzlerz
KriYaansh960
KriYaansh960

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
umm WOW !! i love it ! u made me re-live all the Kriyaansh moments that ever happened !it seemed as od they were happening right before my eyes ! srsly girl ur a commendable writer !!
loved every bit of it !! do write more !! <3

Shweta-kriyansh

Himu_arsha IF-Rockerz
Himu_arsha
Himu_arsha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome os

Shweta-kriyansh

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
awww that was just soo sweet yaar..
AMZING JOB  !!

Shweta-kriyansh

bluelashes IF-Sizzlerz
bluelashes
bluelashes

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
maar dala kya baat hey IF pey to itne ashe writer chup k bathe hey or hame pta bi nahi tha janeman ... kya baat hey but mere pass to sony camera hey but  degital  hey lol ...  just a joke vese schahi mere pass sony k hey ..but yaar kya likha tune i love this a tight hug for u ... kya moments thi . nd tumne unhe fram b bohat ashe se kiya . just like a perfect pic ... that was osam ha ,... ok abhi kon sa nya concept start karege aap ff /ss ja phie os ... vese main main thing to bolna hi bhool gyi ...
megical tha 
u roke it 
kya baat kya baat kya baat 
keep it up ...
love u for this 
a tight hug again for u ...

Shweta-kriyansh

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged