India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

*||*Saathi of the Week #27*||* (Page 4)

CorruptedColors IF-Stunnerz
CorruptedColors
CorruptedColors

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged

First, congrats for being the SOTW...hope you are enjoying hot seat...
Second, i guess i am unknown to you...so if you don't mind as for this activity just wanted to ask you only one question...hope you will answer it...and may be properly...you can skip it if you want to...now the question is...

"What is it people don't like about you?"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTSsalsaly

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Evil Smile congrats dear for being on hot seat nancy...

hahahahhahah ab aayega maza...Wink

Nancy_NUTSsalsaly

Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

nancy enjoy the hot seatLOL

Nancy_NUTSsalsaly

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Congratulations Niharika. Enjoy the hot seat. And Happy birthday dear. You' ll be too busy tomorrow celebrating your sweet sixteen to check IF so, my blessings and wishes in advance dear Nancy. Enjoy your day 

Nancy_NUTSsalsaly

veena23 IF-Rockerz
veena23
veena23

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
ok dear here is my question fr u...

1..define love...
2..define hate...
3..one sequencewould u want it happens when u r in love...
4..fvrt song fr life
5...fvrt song fr frndship
5...fvrt song fr love
6...mention one thing which u always want in ur frnds
7...mention one thing which u always want 2 give ur frnds
8...what would b people give u as gift which makes u happy

ok as i know...may b u r the big fan of ramji...to ab jra ramji ki bate ho jaye...

9..one gud quality of ram which u admire most
10...one bad quality which u want if it not in ram he is the perfect man..(please dnt say ki ram m koi bad quality nhi h qki duniya me koi perfect nhi h..bs insan k andr achhai burai pehchanne aur accept krne ki shakti honi chahiye...if dnt want please b free ansr dena jaruri nhi h...aur ise otherwise bhi mt lena...)
11...one scene of ram which u like most in balh
12...how many serials of ram u watched
13...if u play ram's role in balh...what do u want to do fr making this role vry spcl fr us
14...if i am a girlfrnd of ram how u conveince me that ram is a perfect would b husband or boyfrnd...hahahaWink
16...if u r the girlfrnd of ram how u propose him Wink

ok bht hua ramji ka gungan...next about life

15...what is ur philosophy of life...
16...how u tolrate a person who teach u smthing which is totally non of ur buisness or no needed fr u...
17...how u handle a situation a person like me irritating u with nonsens questions...WinkLOL
18...if u sited frnt of ur mum dad..& they start arguing about smthing...what u immidialty do...
19...if u hv to planned a surprise party fr ur parents what best thing u can do fr them...
20...u want smthing spcl which is not so so gud in ur parents view...how u cnveince them that its bttr fr u
21..tell me smthing about ur thought ...how u take ur life
22..hahaha.this is the question of five carore...right now if i say u to say smthing to me what it would bLOL

okzzz..abhi to mere khurafati deemag me itne hi utpatang sawal aaye...so best of luck..feel free fr ansr ..koi jbrdsti nhi h jinke ansr dena chaho unke hi dena...agr mera deemag aur chala to i will b back ..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

Nancy_NUTS Goldie
Nancy_NUTS
Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dayabhi

Here is my bunch of questions...it's easy girl...go for it

1. Favorite climate- Summer
2. Favorite festival- Diwali
3. Favorite piece of cloth u have- umm not anything particular as such but i just want comfortable clothes 
4. Favorite pair of shoes that u have- the pink and white combo one 
5.Best food u think u can make- Afu what type of question is this?AngryAngry I can only make Maggie EmbarrassedLOLLOL
6.Clothes that u think u look Perfect in- Jeans and tops 
7.In an island who would u like to b alone with- Ram KapoorWinkLOL
8.3 things u cant live without- Food, TV and Internet!
9.u cherish ur past or u want to forget it- I certainly cherish my past(actually m i not too small to say something about past?LOL)
10.car model u would like to own- Ferrari(and how about Ram driving it?Embarrassed)
11.What are ur worst fears?- loosing the ones i love
12. ur favorite adventure sport is? Didn't i mention m not interested in sports! Chal accha mountain tracking Confused
13.an ideal birthday for u is... A dinner with my family at a restaurantSmile 
14. favorite holiday destination?Kashmir
15.one thing that u r proud that u did- have i done any such thing ever?Confused...seriously gotta think this one(yaar abhi age hi kya hai!LOL)
16. one thing u want to do before u die- meet RamEmbarrassed
17. Which area of the world u want to explore most? i guess India is such a big country and i'd like to explore my country only
18 Which culture u want to know more about- I guess i need to know about Indian culture more
19.Which religion u want to know about- MuslimSmile
20.Which language u want to learn now?- umm to tell u i don't want to learn any!ShockedLOL... par for the sake of it, let it be "Germany" Big smile

Choose one pls

21.island or hill station for a holiday- Island
22. drive or walk to school- Drive to school
23. coffee or tea- NONE..yes i don't drink both of them...Soft Drinks for me !Big smile
24.veg or non veg- Pure veg.
25.IF on mobile of PC/laptop- PC/Laptop of course...it sucks on mobileDead
26. family or friends- BOTH...but if i've to choose one, i'd say Family comes firstEmbarrassed
27.eating by hand or by, fork n spoon- Hand, no forks n all for me
28.Ram or Sakshi- BOTH but yes a lil more for RamEmbarrassed
29. BALH 1 or BALH 2 - BALH 1 anytime!
30.Watching episode on TV or on internet- on TV n then downloading from Internet 

Nancy dear...they are very easy 
pls answer all of them...will be waiting for ur answers...
madame answered...aapka bahut bahut dhanyavad!...very nice questionsClown...hope u liked my non sense answersLOL

dayabhisalsaly

Nancy_NUTS Goldie
Nancy_NUTS
Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yogesh.jadhav

First, congrats for being the SOTW...hope you are enjoying hot seat...
Second, i guess i am unknown to you...so if you don't mind as for this activity just wanted to ask you only one question...hope you will answer it...and may be properly...you can skip it if you want to...now the question is...

"What is it people don't like about you?"

Thank You very muchEmbarrassed
Yes I am enjoying itConfusedOuchLOL
Arrreee nahi m answering it, and i liked this question so much that i asked this to every friend of mine (coz i really didn't know what ppl don't like about me)--

SO many said-- "EVERYTHING"OuchBroken HeartLOLLOL
some said -- "my very talkative nature" Cry(never mind!LOL)
one said(And all agreed)-- "when i go crazy i do very weird n idiotic things"(YES!LOL)
Then, "my uncontrollable laughter"(coz m always laughing)
And, "me not paying attention to what one is saying n rather always looking at the mobile screen n smiling(Internet aur BALH ka kassoorUnhappy)
All this was ok, but someone said "me loving Ram Kapoor this much"Angry(i chose to ignore this one!Tongue)

I hope i replied this question properly...
Thank You again..would love to know u tooBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

Nancy_NUTS Goldie
Nancy_NUTS
Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena23

ok dear here is my question fr u...

1..define love... I believe its a mere attraction and attachment but RaYa have changed my views...now i believe its a pure relationship b/w two soulsEmbarrassed
2..define hate... Hate is far too intense emotion...don'y believe in hatred but only in loveEmbarrassed
3..one sequence would u want it happens when u r in love... Taare GinnaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
4..fvrt song fr life- "Jeena Yahan Marna Yahan..."
5...fvrt song fr frndship- "Har Ik Friend Jaruri Hota Hai"
5...fvrt song fr love- for me its "Bade Acche Lagte Hain"Embarrassed
6...mention one thing which u always want in ur frnds- they must understand when i am serious n when i am joking coz m misunderstood seldomly Ouch 
7...mention one thing which u always want 2 give ur frnds- Happiness n a smile is all i can give n i doEmbarrassed
8...what would b people give u as gift which makes u happy- Dairy Milk and Aloo Ka parathaLOLLOL

ok as i know...may b u r the big fan of ramji...to ab jra ramji ki bate ho jaye...

9..one gud quality of ram which u admire most- He being a prankster, down-to-earth nature, love for his fans...well i can keep going on this oneEmbarrassed
10...one bad quality which u want if it not in ram he is the perfect man..(please dnt say ki ram m koi bad quality nhi h qki duniya me koi perfect nhi h..bs insan k andr achhai burai pehchanne aur accept krne ki shakti honi chahiye...if dnt want please b free ansr dena jaruri nhi h...aur ise otherwise bhi mt lena...) OK OK i'd say his smoking habit...it is affecting his healthOuchOuch
11...one scene of ram which u like most in balh- SO MANy...accha the day he wears casual n surprises Priya, his confession, current all Ram-Peehu scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
12...how many serials of ram u watched- Kasam Se, half Basera, and now BALH
13...if u play ram's role in balh...what do u want to do fr making this role vry spcl fr us- how can i play Ram's role? And no one can play it better than RKEmbarrassed
14...if i am a girlfrnd of ram how u conveince me that ram is a perfect would b husband or boyfrnd...hahahaWink- i won't convince you coz he is mineEmbarrassedLOL
16...if u r the girlfrnd of ram how u propose him Wink- i'd learn to make Aloo ka Paratha for him from my mom(world's best cookEmbarrassed) and make him fall for meLOL

ok bht hua ramji ka gungan...next about life

15...what is ur philosophy of life... Live, Laugh and Love
16...how u tolrate a person who teach u smthing which is totally non of ur buisness or no needed fr u... I just listen and laugh it off !
17...how u handle a situation a person like me irritating u with nonsens questions...WinkLOL i answer them patiently like m doing nowLOL
18...if u sited frnt of ur mum dad..& they start arguing about smthing...what u immidialty do... try to lighten up there mood... so they stop arguing 
19...if u hv to planned a surprise party fr ur parents what best thing u can do fr them... Send them on a foreign holiday tripWink
20...u want smthing spcl which is not so so gud in ur parents view...how u cnveince them that its bttr fr u- i keep on asking them n they ultimately agreeeLOL
21..tell me smthing about ur thought ...how u take ur life- As it comes but not very seriously 
22..hahaha.this is the question of five carore...right now if i say u to say smthing to me what it would bLOL
U are the loveliest person...full on dhamaka from our very own UP...love u loads n loads DiHug

okzzz..abhi to mere khurafati deemag me itne hi utpatang sawal aaye...so best of luck..feel free fr ansr ..koi jbrdsti nhi h jinke ansr dena chaho unke hi dena...agr mera deemag aur chala to i will b back ..Tongue

Kar Diye Ji...khush??Tongue

salsalyveena23

Go to top