Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 98)

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by yanka

Tanthya are you updating? I am not sure what i read was a complete version Ermm

I  have updated, Yanka.. If i remember any more scenes ..will continue to update else this is it !!Smile

Ah yes you have Big smile

Anjali refuses to take the bitter pill , reminded me of the time when Nani said that she did not want awaken Anjali's sleep ...The family may not press  her for now but  bitter pill , she will have to take..Arnav will ensure that .. Clap

however i have a doubt... would it be Arnie boy doing the honour or would it be Nani or would it be Anji Di suddenly developing an analytic brain and joining the dots and realising the follies of the man in her life and her own blunder?

Arnav will create the circumstances  for the pill to get to her ...as to the honors, got to see whether it is Shyam or Nani or Mami ...better Shyam cos that  would be a sure shot way of Anjali accepting the truth...
For that impact on us viewers.. I really hope its Shyam.. DB acting would worth watching!! 

Provided she does not  spend 10 mins in swaying and making us wonder whether she will fall, faint or recover miraculously ! Evil Smile
LOL agree, never knew you had it in you.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--TheFaerieQueennamedxsarra0tanthya

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i better leave now girls
need an early start tomorrow
Hug
g'night

--sumana13--TheFaerieQueennamedxredwine1sarra0tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by sonshine

not the monologue
the two pool scenes...
one after he blasts her
one where he watches her stargazing after he brought up the contract

Yep, my bad, I think that's the bit I was on about! Thumbs Up
the monologue didn't make an impact on me
i think they included it for viewers who were confused with khushi's attitude with ASR on and post her birthday

In that case, it really wasn't needed then was it!? Shame, because it killed what could have been a more powerful moment! 

The monologue actually left people more confused then ever about Khushi's feelingsLOL

Perhaps bec it was hastily written one !!Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Zoyafan--sumana13--TheFaerieQueennamedx..mrinalini..sarra0

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by redwine1

from a acting POV if ur asking me .  ..i am sure if they brief her well & she works on it .. it will work out .. c the difference in the HUG .. these days , the HUG is full bodied ONE ... there is some passion & intensity in the kinda hug they r dishing out to us ... the cupping of face .. the touching of each other .. has a lot more passion than before ..so clearly someone has worked on them ... 

Also .. to a great extent the reason of her not showing open desire is deliberate .. she is holding herself BACK .. from expressing her love .. isiliye .. me thinks .. it will resolve .. but from purely acting POV .. she needs to work a bit as well .. but that all actors need to constantly reinvent themselves .. Big smile

Yeh baby!! That was certainly not left unnoticed - even my mother felt scandalous just watching it! LOL 

I Drool over these scenesWink kitni besharam hun na mainLOL...for me...its total paisa vasool------such romantic scenes...when there are no holds barred and the viewers are left to imagine and feel the emotions...aaahhh...U wont believe... I have watched Friday hug 5 times till now...and  everytime it leaves a smile on me...that was so FULLSOME Hug...Wink....

The hugs have gotten really passionate these days.."Touchwood!!"Big smile

I can drool over their chemistry foreverEmbarrassedKisi ki nazar na lag jaaye...You know...My mom started watching IPK during the GH track...Then came the kidnapping track..and also my Mom started her studies(She's getting her Second MA)..so she missed the episodes..These days she asks me what's happening in IPK land and I cleverly avoid talking about these passionate stuffs..It's not that she has an issue with it..She's cool about it..But call me a weirdo..I dunno but I feel embarrasing..I go all crimsonEmbarrassed

Lmao - I should learn a thing or two from you, at least that's what my mother would say. Both mother and I will just sit there watching shamelessly!! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

va21Erika1Zoyafan--sumana13--TheFaerieQueenredwine1..mrinalini..tanthya

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by Erika1

I  have updated, Yanka.. If i remember any more scenes ..will continue to update else this is it !!Smile

Anjali refuses to take the bitter pill , reminded me of the time when Nani said that she did not want awaken Anjali's sleep ...The family may not press  her for now but  bitter pill , she will have to take..Arnav will ensure that .. Clap

however i have a doubt... would it be Arnie boy doing the honour or would it be Nani or would it be Anji Di suddenly developing an analytic brain and joining the dots and realising the follies of the man in her life and her own blunder?

Arnav will create the circumstances  for the pill to get to her ...as to the honors, got to see whether it is Shyam or Nani or Mami ...better Shyam cos that  would be a sure shot way of Anjali accepting the truth...
For that impact on us viewers.. I really hope its Shyam.. DB acting would worth watching!! 

Provided she does not  spend 10 mins in swaying and making us wonder whether she will fall, faint or recover miraculously ! Evil Smile

People are comparing Poojali's pregnancy with Manvi's cancer..That's grossDeadAlthough I can't deny..Sometimes it really is overactingOuch

Erika1namedx--sumana13--TheFaerieQueenDiamondLifetanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Erika1

Babezz,

I got to Moderate this thread  ...gotta restrain myself and can't afford to let loose !! WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1ZoyafanTheFaerieQueennamedx..mrinalini..

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

i better leave now girls
need an early start tomorrow
Hug
g'night

Bye.Goodnight.Hug

Erika1Zoyafannamedx..mrinalini..tanthya

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Hi Sumana,

Thank You, Shukriya tho mujhe kehna hai kyunki ..I was not getting a starting point to begin , ur take on curry leaves gave me the idea ...Thank YOu, Sweet heart ..for helping me out...Hug[/QUOTE]

How effortlessly you dive into the depth of the story analyzing each and every aspect of IPK...simply amazing ...I'm only floating on the surface admiring all of you  Clap Day Dreaming  ...you and Doods and all the other brilliant girls here ... 
This is simply the best thread in the forum...
No other TV show has anything even close to this I'm sure ...

ZoyafanTheFaerieQueennamedx..mrinalini..tanthya

Go to top