Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 96)

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by sonshine

not the monologue
the two pool scenes...
one after he blasts her
one where he watches her stargazing after he brought up the contract

Yep, my bad, I think that's the bit I was on about! Thumbs Up
the monologue didn't make an impact on me
i think they included it for viewers who were confused with khushi's attitude with ASR on and post her birthday

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987namedxredwine1..mrinalini..sunflower52mommamia--sumana13--TheFaerieQueensarra0

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Originally posted by tanthya

.Hug   Hema !!

Long time no see, !!

Haan Tanths - had internet connection problems at home and took them 5 days to sort it out so could not sign on. It gave me an opportunity to watch IPK like the 99% who do not have access to REDUX. LOL

Minor tweaking will not do..If  the makers wants us to feel for Anjali, the first order of business is to get her a tummy, One hardly will feel sympathetic for a hour glass figure who seem to be getting petulant that her bro is having a gala time while she is moping !!

I had cribbed earlier about her flat as a pancake tummy and have given up on it. If she was willing to wear it she would have done it by now. Guess the PH were not able to convince her on this matter during their negotiations. True that it will not get her character the viewer sympathy and will make her fall in the category of a vamp.

Second she must be around 6-7 months pregs.. so what's with the nausea . sickness etc etc...That is not jelling !

I feel she is trying to show dehydration/weakness/lack of a proper and sufficient diet as required by a preggy woman and it is not coming across that way. Needs proper guidance from the director.

I agree, I am loving the 2 pronged approach of the Cv but they need to retain the balance..too much of Anji will spoil the broth esp when she stands in the hall , weaving, swaying  only for her to throw tantrum the moment she sees a happy Arnav-Khushi ...Consistency is a area of concern..

Yeah - they HAVE to keep the balance between the two - overdose of any one side will not work. Instead of Anji sulking and throwing tantrums, I would like to see her question Chhote about his decision about her life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--TheFaerieQueen

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by redwine1

from a acting POV if ur asking me .  ..i am sure if they brief her well & she works on it .. it will work out .. c the difference in the HUG .. these days , the HUG is full bodied ONE ... there is some passion & intensity in the kinda hug they r dishing out to us ... the cupping of face .. the touching of each other .. has a lot more passion than before ..so clearly someone has worked on them ... 

Also .. to a great extent the reason of her not showing open desire is deliberate .. she is holding herself BACK .. from expressing her love .. isiliye .. me thinks .. it will resolve .. but from purely acting POV .. she needs to work a bit as well .. but that all actors need to constantly reinvent themselves .. Big smile

Yeh baby!! That was certainly not left unnoticed - even my mother felt scandalous just watching it! LOL 

I Drool over these scenesWink kitni besharam hun na mainLOL...for me...its total paisa vasool------such romantic scenes...when there are no holds barred and the viewers are left to imagine and feel the emotions...aaahhh...U wont believe... I have watched Friday hug 5 times till now...and  everytime it leaves a smile on me...that was so FULLSOME Hug...Wink....

Now imagine if that same segment .. was a 7 min segment .. & without the interruption of RM .. if the episode started with RM guys coming .. then led to the whole HUG scene .. which lasted a BIT more time .. with some serious push & shove .. NO ONE ... NO ONE ..would have raised ne Ques on Anjali being the Lead .. today .. so a FAB sequence .. PACING all wrong .. ONCE AGAIN .. Big smile

Also the impact of anji .. disapproval .. would be manifold .. it would be nail on head Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaZoyafan--sumana13--TheFaerieQueennamedx..mrinalini..sarra0

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1raman987sonshineZoyafan--sumana13--TheFaerieQueennamedx

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Originally posted by redwine1

Hug

Yeah.IPK has a long way to go..Abhi tak ek bhi track ka thik se khulasa nahi hua(Shyam fiasco)...OuchLet's see how this GH track is dished out...At least the episodes are a lot more intense than that previous GH track!!If you ignore the drawbacks of having Poojali in the house...the track is pretty much meaningful and IMO...much better than a lot of other daily soaps airing on SP as well as other channels...

Sometimes GH does good workClap...Only he can't bear the rantings of the people,period!!Bechara gets all messed up thenDead

Thats my GIRL ... sit back .. understand the track .. this is the logical way this track has to go .. based on all that they have shown us from confrontation with Shyam ... 

C the problem .. why they can't do Khulasa .. ( woh bhi yoga slowly slowly ) . .. khulasa leads to attack on shyam & by shyam .. that means end of track .. u wil see the reveal .. it will happen .. but first all the characters have to be aligned 

Kidnapping track is over .. with it ended the leads MU .. & lead to exposure of Shyam ..

Now this is new track .. this is still being laid .. &  towards the end of this one . .. u will c more khulasa .. Big smile

Also remember after the end of each track ..what u have seen of the leads relation .. it will being a smile to ur face .. Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Awww you guys, the above was such a feel good exchange of words!! Hug

...sorry if that sounded slightly Hollywood! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZoyafan--sumana13--TheFaerieQueenredwine1..mrinalini..

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by b.sarika2

So what's the discussion, are we done with the sweet spoiler? 

IS there a spoiler ??

Yes the one mishti gave in the morning. Not exactly spoiler as these things we know or have deduced alreadyWink. Here it goes
No new promo shots on sets yet...

As u saw Anjali got blank call in d last epi, tht ws Shyam's blank call & Anjali wl meet Shyam widout telling to Arnav..

Yes Khushi wll leave house as marriage contract got over & she wll lie to Arnav & leave d house...

Anjali is nt a lead & stop asking me silly questions...

Rain seq is nt yet shot thn hw it wll telecast...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinenamedx

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by yanka

Tanthya are you updating? I am not sure what i read was a complete version Ermm

I  have updated, Yanka.. If i remember any more scenes ..will continue to update else this is it !!Smile

Ah yes you have Big smile

Anjali refuses to take the bitter pill , reminded me of the time when Nani said that she did not want awaken Anjali's sleep ...The family may not press  her for now but  bitter pill , she will have to take..Arnav will ensure that .. Clap

however i have a doubt... would it be Arnie boy doing the honour or would it be Nani or would it be Anji Di suddenly developing an analytic brain and joining the dots and realising the follies of the man in her life and her own blunder?

Arnav will create the circumstances  for the pill to get to her ...as to the honors, got to see whether it is Shyam or Nani or Mami ...better Shyam cos that  would be a sure shot way of Anjali accepting the truth...
For that impact on us viewers.. I really hope its Shyam.. DB acting would worth watching!! 

Provided she does not  spend 10 mins in swaying and making us wonder whether she will fall, faint or recover miraculously ! Evil Smile
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1namedxmommamiaTheFaerieQueen

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Good night Girls!! Catch you all at Redux tomorrow! Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--TheFaerieQueenmommamianamedxredwine1..mrinalini..sarra0

Go to top