Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 94)

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by redwine1

from a acting POV if ur asking me .  ..i am sure if they brief her well & she works on it .. it will work out .. c the difference in the HUG .. these days , the HUG is full bodied ONE ... there is some passion & intensity in the kinda hug they r dishing out to us ... the cupping of face .. the touching of each other .. has a lot more passion than before ..so clearly someone has worked on them ... 

Also .. to a great extent the reason of her not showing open desire is deliberate .. she is holding herself BACK .. from expressing her love .. isiliye .. me thinks .. it will resolve .. but from purely acting POV .. she needs to work a bit as well .. but that all actors need to constantly reinvent themselves .. Big smile

Yeh baby!! That was certainly not left unnoticed - even my mother felt scandalous just watching it! LOL 

I Drool over these scenesWink kitni besharam hun na mainLOL...for me...its total paisa vasool------such romantic scenes...when there are no holds barred and the viewers are left to imagine and feel the emotions...aaahhh...U wont believe... I have watched Friday hug 5 times till now...and  everytime it leaves a smile on me...that was so FULLSOME Hug...Wink....

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnsg08geetmaanluvTheFaerieQueensunshine99namedxredwine1mommamia--sumana13--..mrinalini..sarra0tanthya

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Hello friends..Hug, Me back after watching Dark Knight RisesBig smile. I liked it, and I think all batman fans will like it as well. A fitting end to the trilogy. 

I love Christian BaleWinkI consider him to the best Batman till dateEmbarrassed...
Love his other films too..He was amazing in "The empire of the Sun"or "The American Psycho"

And am a Nolan fan...Always wanted my fav actor Leonardo DiCaprio to work with him and Lo!He got "Inception"..Whattay film!!Clap

Okay..Back to IPKDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--TheFaerieQueenareeba_blossom

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yankanamedx--sumana13--TheFaerieQueensarra0tanthya

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Hello friends..Hug, Me back after watching Dark Knight RisesBig smile. I liked it, and I think all batman fans will like it as well. A fitting end to the trilogy. 

Sarika Hug Oooh that's great!!! Me going on tuesday hopefully, unless someone goes off sick at work Ermm So looking forward to it...although sad that it is finishing

Gr8. A must watch. Why dont u apply for sick leave before anyone else does thatWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--trintring

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Ok time for me to hit the bed... yoga at 5:30am... and then get ready for office ...yaaawn!

Between:
@Tanthya- fantastic write up... 
@Doods - i bow down to you... goosebumps again!!
@Bush- Then and Now Clap
@Jhalak- wonderful read
@Nia- lyrical... your write is always like a gentle stream... calming!
@Lizzy - love how you weave a mytho around IPK... kaha kahan se connection dhoondti ho... impressive!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan--sumana13--TheFaerieQueenLizzy2012..mrinalini..mommamia

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

not the monologue
the two pool scenes...
one after he blasts her
one where he watches her stargazing after he brought up the contract

Yep, my bad, I think that's the bit I was on about! Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..mommamia

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
So what's the discussion, are we done with the sweet spoiler? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshine--sumana13--

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Hug

Yeah.IPK has a long way to go..Abhi tak ek bhi track ka thik se khulasa nahi hua(Shyam fiasco)...OuchLet's see how this GH track is dished out...At least the episodes are a lot more intense than that previous GH track!!If you ignore the drawbacks of having Poojali in the house...the track is pretty much meaningful and IMO...much better than a lot of other daily soaps airing on SP as well as other channels...

Sometimes GH does good workClap...Only he can't bear the rantings of the people,period!!Bechara gets all messed up thenDead
[/QUOTE]

Thats my GIRL ... sit back .. understand the track .. this is the logical way this track has to go .. based on all that they have shown us from confrontation with Shyam ... 

C the problem .. why they can't do Khulasa .. ( woh bhi yoga slowly slowly ) . .. khulasa leads to attack on shyam & by shyam .. that means end of track .. u wil see the reveal .. it will happen .. but first all the characters have to be aligned 

Kidnapping track is over .. with it ended the leads MU .. & lead to exposure of Shyam ..

Now this is new track .. this is still being laid .. &  towards the end of this one . .. u will c more khulasa .. Big smile

Also remember after the end of each track ..what u have seen of the leads relation .. it will being a smile to ur face .. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaZoyafangeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueennamedx..mrinalini..sarra0

Go to top