Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 93)

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hello friends..Hug, Me back after watching Dark Knight RisesBig smile. I liked it, and I think all batman fans will like it as well. A fitting end to the trilogy. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yankasonshinemommamianamedxtrintringredwine1..mrinalini..--sumana13--sarra0areeba_blossomtanthya

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
from a acting POV if ur asking me . ..i am sure if they brief her well & she works on it .. it will work out .. c the difference in the HUG .. these days , the HUG is full bodied ONE ... there is some passion & intensity in the kinda hug they r dishing out to us ... the cupping of face .. the touching of each other .. has a lot more passion than before ..so clearly someone has worked on them ...
Also .. to a great extent the reason of her not showing open desire is deliberate .. she is holding herself BACK .. from expressing her love .. isiliye .. me thinks .. it will resolve .. but from purely acting POV .. she needs to work a bit as well .. but that all actors need to constantly reinvent themselves ..Quote

Good to no that it can become consistent

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshine--sumana13--namedxredwine1..mrinalini..areeba_blossom

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yanka

Tanthya are you updating? I am not sure what i read was a complete version Ermm

I  have updated, Yanka.. If i remember any more scenes ..will continue to update else this is it !!Smile

Ah yes you have Big smile

Anjali refuses to take the bitter pill , reminded me of the time when Nani said that she did not want awaken Anjali's sleep ...The family may not press  her for now but  bitter pill , she will have to take..Arnav will ensure that .. Clap

however i have a doubt... would it be Arnie boy doing the honour or would it be Nani or would it be Anji Di suddenly developing an analytic brain and joining the dots and realising the follies of the man in her life and her own blunder?

Arnav will create the circumstances  for the pill to get to her ...as to the honors, got to see whether it is Shyam or Nani or Mami ...better Shyam cos that  would be a sure shot way of Anjali accepting the truth...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yankasonshinesg08mommamia--sumana13--namedxsarra0areeba_blossom

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sampin

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Sarra to add to this .. a lot of the Ques propping up . r also because of the grimace kinda expression Khushi spouts when he came close to her on thursday . b4 the missed pappi ..</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">thoda ,, desire expression main aayega toh woh resolve ho jayega .. now on friday .. she had it .but the whole seq was a blink & miss .. isiliye people hardly caught her expressions ...</font>

hmm yeah apart 4rm a couple of scenes there have been issues wit the right expression bein expressed in those types of scenes but the audience seems to 4get wat she has done, do u think she will b able to project desire consistently.

from a acting POV if ur asking me .  ..i am sure if they brief her well & she works on it .. it will work out .. c the difference in the HUG .. these days , the HUG is full bodied ONE ... there is some passion & intensity in the kinda hug they r dishing out to us ... the cupping of face .. the touching of each other .. has a lot more passion than before ..so clearly someone has worked on them ... 

Also .. to a great extent the reason of her not showing open desire is deliberate .. she is holding herself BACK .. from expressing her love .. isiliye .. me thinks .. it will resolve .. but from purely acting POV .. she needs to work a bit as well .. but that all actors need to constantly reinvent themselves .. Big smile

Me thinks Sanaya's Diwali expressions were near perfect..The desire was there,she was slowly giving in...The feeling of discomfort masked by the sudden surge of passion was beautifully portrayed..So with  a proper brief and a little bit of hard work Sanaya can deliver nice expressionsWinkWe can't lose our hopes as far as that matter is concernedBig smileMe keeping my nazook fingers croosedWink
[/QUOTE]

Dekho yaaron .. achha chal raha hain .. there is a reason she is holding back on the desire .. woh bhi woh dikhayegi .. 

Track achha hai .. lamba hai .. so peeche baitho .. aur enjoy .. what do u say ENJOY  MAADI .. Wink
[/QUOTE]

HugHugHugHug

Yeah.IPK has a long way to go..Abhi tak ek bhi track ka thik se khulasa nahi hua(Shyam fiasco)...OuchLet's see how this GH track is dished out...At least the episodes are a lot more intense than that previous GH track!!If you ignore the drawbacks of having Poojali in the house...the track is pretty much meaningful and IMO...much better than a lot of other daily soaps airing on SP as well as other channels...

Sometimes GH does good workClap...Only he can't bear the rantings of the people,period!!Bechara gets all messed up thenDead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilameghavngeetmaanluvnamedxredwine1mommamia--sumana13--areeba_blossomsarra0

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Originally posted by namedx

Dekho yaaron .. achha chal raha hain .. there is a reason she is holding back on the desire .. woh bhi woh dikhayegi .. 

Track achha hai .. lamba hai .. so peeche baitho .. aur enjoy .. what do u say ENJOY  MAADI .. Wink

...the moment they start displaying mutual feelings of desire, is when they get overly comfortable with one another. I don't know about you guys, but I'm still loving this period of slight hesitancy, deliberation, challenge - heightens their passion a lot more! And I saw the return of her dhak dhak mode on Thursday, despite her in denial, nicely done Sanaya! 

Me 2 Shaz .. me loving this hesitancy too .. challenge ,,  .. this is always going to be the basis of their romance .. Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

va21meghavnspsharmilasg08geetmaanluv--sumana13--namedx..mrinalini..mommamiaareeba_blossomsarra0

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Hello friends..Hug, Me back after watching Dark Knight RisesBig smile. I liked it, and I think all batman fans will like it as well. A fitting end to the trilogy. 

Sarika Hug Oooh that's great!!! Me going on tuesday hopefully, unless someone goes off sick at work Ermm So looking forward to it...although sad that it is finishing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamia--sumana13--TheFaerieQueennamedxareeba_blossom

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sarra0

I don't understand people saying that Khushi doesn't seem to love Arnav as much as Arnav loves her." quote

The kidnapping track shud have proved how much she loved him, thou there were times wen they shud have shown emotions and they showed detective work and vice versa. She has never said the words to him but can't blame 4bein hesitant how many times has she been hurt by him, even recently post kidnapping track, he said in front of the whole family, u cud c 4rm the look on her face wat that meant to her, she was still hesitant a bit later about his reaction and he reassured her wit actions not words, but then come mami and the next minute he is blaming her 4it all and then reminding her about the contract and that has to cut deep after everything they had been throug.

Agreed! The way they showed kidnapping track sucked big time. Though Khushi couldn't have afforded to fall apart while investigating, they could have showed her emoting worry and fear when she was alone. But that still does not negate the fact that she rushed headlong into danger to save her husband with no thought to her own safety' her love for Arnav is implied.

And yes, agreed to what u said about Khushi being hurt by the Raizada's attitude, esp. arnav's. he said it in anger, but she was still hurt and it was followed up by him by bringing up the contract issueLOL

For some reason I couldn't connect to her pain when she mentioned being hurt by his words - it didn't quite have the impact I was expecting. Maybe because it was shown slightly later on..dunno, can't quite put my finger on it. But the monologue seemed to be inserted for the sake of it - I felt there was not enough reflection on her part to highlight her pain. 
not the monologue
the two pool scenes...
one after he blasts her
one where he watches her stargazing after he brought up the contract

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamia--sumana13--namedxareeba_blossom

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Hi sarika !!Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheFaerieQueennamedx..mrinalini..

Go to top