Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 92)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Hello Ladies:

Just got through page 1 of the first thread and loved reading all the analysis.

@ Tanths - I too liked the episode. I was happy to see they are once again focusing on the Arnav-Anjali relationship in parallel with Arnav-Khuhi relationship. Both these are the 2 wheels of IPK and required for the story to move forward in a coherent way. I just hope they tweak Anjali's character a bit while scripting and the director gives her proper 'directions' on how she has to execute her role.

@ Doods - did not know you had started your analysis again. Will have to go back and read the previous one. The future track/plot that you have laid out (the changed one from Shyam attacking the babies one) also sound interesting and would make a good watch.

@ Bush - loved your Then and Now and the sandwich part.

@ Nia - love your style of writing especially the smooth flow and transition from one scene to the other with the analysis.

@ Lizzy - Loved the Lakshmi and Alakshmi part. I am in awe of your knowledge of mythology and how you link them to  IPK.

@Jhalak - as always nice use of quotes.

@ Sandy and areeba - nice analysis

.Hug   Hema !!

Long time no see, !!

Minor tweaking will not do..If  the makers wants us to feel for Anjali, the first order of business is to get her a tummy, One hardly will feel sympathetic for a hour glass figure who seem to be getting petulant that her bro is having a gala time while she is moping !!

Second she must be around 6-7 months pregs.. so what's with the nausea . sickness etc etc...That is not jelling !

I agree, I am loving the 2 pronged approach of the Cv but they need to retain the balance..too much of Anji will spoil the broth esp when she stands in the hall , weaving, swaying  only for her to throw tantrum the moment she sees a happy Arnav-Khushi ...Consistency is a area of concern..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

momof2_IPKKNDva21spsharmilasonshinesg08Zoyafanredwine1mommamiaareeba_blossomsarra0

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yanka

Tanthya are you updating? I am not sure what i read was a complete version Ermm

I  have updated, Yanka.. If i remember any more scenes ..will continue to update else this is it !!Smile

Ah yes you have Big smile

Anjali refuses to take the bitter pill , reminded me of the time when Nani said that she did not want awaken Anjali's sleep ...The family may not press  her for now but  bitter pill , she will have to take..Arnav will ensure that .. Clap

however i have a doubt... would it be Arnie boy doing the honour or would it be Nani or would it be Anji Di suddenly developing an analytic brain and joining the dots and realising the follies of the man in her life and her own blunder?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZoyafannamedxmommamiatanthya

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by redwine1

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Sarra to add to this .. a lot of the Ques propping up . r also because of the grimace kinda expression Khushi spouts when he came close to her on thursday . b4 the missed pappi ..</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">thoda ,, desire expression main aayega toh woh resolve ho jayega .. now on friday .. she had it .but the whole seq was a blink & miss .. isiliye people hardly caught her expressions ...</font>

hmm yeah apart 4rm a couple of scenes there have been issues wit the right expression bein expressed in those types of scenes but the audience seems to 4get wat she has done, do u think she will b able to project desire consistently.

from a acting POV if ur asking me .  ..i am sure if they brief her well & she works on it .. it will work out .. c the difference in the HUG .. these days , the HUG is full bodied ONE ... there is some passion & intensity in the kinda hug they r dishing out to us ... the cupping of face .. the touching of each other .. has a lot more passion than before ..so clearly someone has worked on them ... 

Also .. to a great extent the reason of her not showing open desire is deliberate .. she is holding herself BACK .. from expressing her love .. isiliye .. me thinks .. it will resolve .. but from purely acting POV .. she needs to work a bit as well .. but that all actors need to constantly reinvent themselves .. Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Me thinks Sanaya's Diwali expressions were near perfect..The desire was there,she was slowly giving in...The feeling of discomfort masked by the sudden surge of passion was beautifully portrayed..So with  a proper brief and a little bit of hard work Sanaya can deliver nice expressionsWinkWe can't lose our hopes as far as that matter is concernedBig smileMe keeping my nazook fingers croosedWink
[/QUOTE]

Dekho yaaron .. achha chal raha hain .. there is a reason she is holding back on the desire .. woh bhi woh dikhayegi .. 

Track achha hai .. lamba hai .. so peeche baitho .. aur enjoy .. what do u say ENJOY  MAADI .. Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

momof2_IPKKNDmeghavnsonshineZoyafangeetmaanluvmommamia..mrinalini..namedxDiamondLifesarra0

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sunshine99

of all the main 4 players barring Khushi everyone has touches of realism in their characters...With regard to Anjali it is not per say entirely a competition of affection of Arnav... her sister wants her place of importance back... she won't mind him playing sweet husband to her if she shows him the way... it is a wonderful feeling of being in power and be magnanimous and giving a feeling to others how nice, just and balanced you are...which in reality is not...  Anjali,Arnav, Khushi ,Shyam each one of them had a mask on their faces when the series started... and slowly that is being pulled down...making it interesting
i like what you are saying
khushi is unreal in her sacrificing & forgiving nature, true
but i like to think that this trait of hers is a flaw as well
.ASR.Anjali,Shyam's flaws are up for rectification or  punishment in the series for their betterment...but if I see the sacrificing and forgiving nature of Khushi as a flaw then this should also be rectified...but this cannot be the intention of the makers... bringing in a touch of grey to the whiteness of her character... audience will reject it in one go...we love our masks too...hence for me she will be the unreal one till the end..

Flaw, in the sense that it is a weakness of hers. A thirst for approval and acceptance. She was orphaned at a young age. She thinks she is beholden to her adoptive family for taking her in. so she strives extra hard to be worthy. But the thing with Khushi is that this wish is not limited to her family' she wants the whole world around her happy' plus she is meddlesome... so she is not so unreal after all. she has her faults.

Yeh, I agree, it's her meddlesome attitude which gets her into a lot of trouble, thus making her flawed as far as human traits go! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasonshineZoyafanareeba_blossom

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

But I liked her scenes with Arnav. And also, she was the only one who sensed Khushi wasn't happy with her engagement and tried to find out about it. That was nice of her. Or may be again it was her PR agenda.

Anjali bitiya kitni acchi hai!LOL

Lol, see when you lay it out like that I get confused again!!! I'm on my summer break, my brain is officially switched off! LOL

...so which is the real Anjali Jha!? Will you please stand up!

Shrewd, very shrewdLOL

there is innate goodness
and there are also people who wish to appear good... I am not saying they are not good, just that they work extra hard at being good.
the former group don't need to do that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnnamedxareeba_blossom

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
For some reason I couldn't connect to her pain when she mentioned being hurt by his words - it didn't quite have the impact I was expecting. Maybe because it was shown slightly later on..dunno, can't quite put my finger on it. But the monologue seemed to be inserted for the sake of it - I felt there was not enough reflection on her part to highlight her pain" quote

Is that the monologue she had this week wen she was folding the saree, to me it looked like a rushed scene which they had added on and the dialogues were not clean and crisp, they seemed to cause more confusion than anything else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinenamedxareeba_blossom

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Sarra to add to this .. a lot of the Ques propping up . r also because of the grimace kinda expression Khushi spouts when he came close to her on thursday . b4 the missed pappi ..</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">thoda ,, desire expression main aayega toh woh resolve ho jayega .. now on friday .. she had it .but the whole seq was a blink & miss .. isiliye people hardly caught her expressions ...</font>

hmm yeah apart 4rm a couple of scenes there have been issues wit the right expression bein expressed in those types of scenes but the audience seems to 4get wat she has done, do u think she will b able to project desire consistently.

from a acting POV if ur asking me .  ..i am sure if they brief her well & she works on it .. it will work out .. c the difference in the HUG .. these days , the HUG is full bodied ONE ... there is some passion & intensity in the kinda hug they r dishing out to us ... the cupping of face .. the touching of each other .. has a lot more passion than before ..so clearly someone has worked on them ... 

Also .. to a great extent the reason of her not showing open desire is deliberate .. she is holding herself BACK .. from expressing her love .. isiliye .. me thinks .. it will resolve .. but from purely acting POV .. she needs to work a bit as well .. but that all actors need to constantly reinvent themselves .. Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Me thinks Sanaya's Diwali expressions were near perfect..The desire was there,she was slowly giving in...The feeling of discomfort masked by the sudden surge of passion was beautifully portrayed..So with  a proper brief and a little bit of hard work Sanaya can deliver nice expressionsWinkWe can't lose our hopes as far as that matter is concernedBig smileMe keeping my nazook fingers croosedWink
[/QUOTE]

samwa,

Sanaya is delivering on the expressions .. the way she portrayed the  war between anger and desire in the bedroom was quite well done... She proved that she can do  IT !! ..So continue to keep ur Nazook finger crossed and hope many more passionate scenes will come..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

momof2_IPKKNDva21meghavnspsharmilasonshinesg08ZoyafangeetmaanluvnamedxmommamiaDiamondLifesarra0areeba_blossom

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Dekho yaaron .. achha chal raha hain .. there is a reason she is holding back on the desire .. woh bhi woh dikhayegi .. 

Track achha hai .. lamba hai .. so peeche baitho .. aur enjoy .. what do u say ENJOY  MAADI .. Wink

...the moment they start displaying mutual feelings of desire, is when they get overly comfortable with one another. I don't know about you guys, but I'm still loving this period of slight hesitancy, deliberation, challenge - heightens their passion a lot more! And I saw the return of her dhak dhak mode on Thursday, despite her in denial, nicely done Sanaya! 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

va21meghavnspsharmilasonshinesg08Zoyafangeetmaanluvmommamiaredwine1DiamondLifesarra0areeba_blossomtanthya

Go to top