Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 88)

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by sarra0

I don't understand people saying that Khushi doesn't seem to love Arnav as much as Arnav loves her." quote

The kidnapping track shud have proved how much she loved him, thou there were times wen they shud have shown emotions and they showed detective work and vice versa. She has never said the words to him but can't blame 4bein hesitant how many times has she been hurt by him, even recently post kidnapping track, he said in front of the whole family, u cud c 4rm the look on her face wat that meant to her, she was still hesitant a bit later about his reaction and he reassured her wit actions not words, but then come mami and the next minute he is blaming her 4it all and then reminding her about the contract and that has to cut deep after everything they had been throug.

This is an issue that will never resolve itself peacefully ... I guess dying for him and  coming alive just by hearing his heart beat has not convinced the few that still have doubts ...She loves hm very much, has always loved him even during the faraq days, even during the GH days ..but it always has come out as a dare , a challenge, a fight, ...The softer moments were not seen, Hence the doubts...give few scenes which show her loving him  quietly, silently and it will register..

Her affectionate smiles post teri meri dance - that was love right there! *melts* Loved Sanaya during that whole phase! 

But the problem is , it is shown very rarely  n once in blue moon !! while Arnav has his melting caramel eyes which just melts us along with Khushi..Wink

...what can you say, Arnav is just blessed! Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnsonshinemommamiasarra0tanthya

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinesunshine99namedxsarra0tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sunshine99

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> of all the main 4 players barring Khushi everyone has touches of realism in their characters...With regard to Anjali it is not per say entirely a competition of affection of Arnav... her sister wants her place of importance back... she won't mind him playing sweet husband to her if she shows him the way... it is a wonderful feeling of being in power and be magnanimous and giving a feeling to others how nice, just and balanced you are...which in reality is not... Anjali,Arnav, Khushi ,Shyam each one of them had a mask on their faces when the series started... and slowly that is being pulled down...making it interesting</font>
i like what you are saying
khushi is unreal in her sacrificing & forgiving nature, true

but i like to think that this trait of hers is a flaw as well

it's not unrealistic to be forgiving. My younger sister is pretty much like that. I used to be really shocked at first but now I low that even if I tick her off, she'll forgive me in few minutes!

Yes, Areeba ..it is not unrealistic to be forgiving... But there are certain things one must not forgive  and  here Khushi becomes unrealistic when she is willing to overlook the transgression's of Shyam...Had she had few moments of soliloquy portraying her turbulence, her dislike  n disgust of him.. then  one could empathize  with her but her almost normal conduct made it quite unreal 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineLizzy2012sunshine99namedxareeba_blossomsarra0

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunshine99

of all the main 4 players barring Khushi everyone has touches of realism in their characters...With regard to Anjali it is not per say entirely a competition of affection of Arnav... her sister wants her place of importance back... she won't mind him playing sweet husband to her if she shows him the way... it is a wonderful feeling of being in power and be magnanimous and giving a feeling to others how nice, just and balanced you are...which in reality is not...  Anjali,Arnav, Khushi ,Shyam each one of them had a mask on their faces when the series started... and slowly that is being pulled down...making it interesting
i like what you are saying
khushi is unreal in her sacrificing & forgiving nature, true
but i like to think that this trait of hers is a flaw as well
.ASR.Anjali,Shyam's flaws are up for rectification or  punishment in the series for their betterment...but if I see the sacrificing and forgiving nature of Khushi as a flaw then this should also be rectified...but this cannot be the intention of the makers... bringing in a touch of grey to the whiteness of her character... audience will reject it in one go...we love our masks too...hence for me she will be the unreal one till the end..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinenamedxareeba_blossom

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

But I liked her scenes with Arnav. And also, she was the only one who sensed Khushi wasn't happy with her engagement and tried to find out about it. That was nice of her. Or may be again it was her PR agenda.

Anjali bitiya kitni acchi hai!LOL

Lol, see when you lay it out like that I get confused again!!! I'm on my summer break, my brain is officially switched off! LOL

...so which is the real Anjali Jha!? Will you please stand up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineareeba_blossom

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sarra0

I don't understand people saying that Khushi doesn't seem to love Arnav as much as Arnav loves her." quote

The kidnapping track shud have proved how much she loved him, thou there were times wen they shud have shown emotions and they showed detective work and vice versa. She has never said the words to him but can't blame 4bein hesitant how many times has she been hurt by him, even recently post kidnapping track, he said in front of the whole family, u cud c 4rm the look on her face wat that meant to her, she was still hesitant a bit later about his reaction and he reassured her wit actions not words, but then come mami and the next minute he is blaming her 4it all and then reminding her about the contract and that has to cut deep after everything they had been throug.

This is an issue that will never resolve itself peacefully ... I guess dying for him and  coming alive just by hearing his heart beat has not convinced the few that still have doubts ...She loves hm very much, has always loved him even during the faraq days, even during the GH days ..but it always has come out as a dare , a challenge, a fight, ...The softer moments were not seen, Hence the doubts...give few scenes which show her loving him  quietly, silently and it will register..

Her affectionate smiles post teri meri dance - that was love right there! *melts* Loved Sanaya during that whole phase! 

But the problem is , it is shown very rarely  n once in blue moon !! while Arnav has his melting caramel eyes which just melts us along with Khushi..Wink

...what can you say, Arnav is just blessed! Tongue

I say, Khushi is one Lucky Girl !!Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

momof2_IPKKNDyankasonshinesg08namedxmommamiasarra0

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yankasonshineredwine1

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Hello Girls

How goes the weekend ??Tongue
hi!Big smile