Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 87)

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

At least give us some daily updates of hers!! We need some newzzz abt Aunty..Tongue

Filhaal toh she's here in the living room, snoring away! LOL

...long hours of fasting draining her out. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinemommamiaareeba_blossomsarra0tanthya

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sarra0

I don't understand people saying that Khushi doesn't seem to love Arnav as much as Arnav loves her." quote

The kidnapping track shud have proved how much she loved him, thou there were times wen they shud have shown emotions and they showed detective work and vice versa. She has never said the words to him but can't blame 4bein hesitant how many times has she been hurt by him, even recently post kidnapping track, he said in front of the whole family, u cud c 4rm the look on her face wat that meant to her, she was still hesitant a bit later about his reaction and he reassured her wit actions not words, but then come mami and the next minute he is blaming her 4it all and then reminding her about the contract and that has to cut deep after everything they had been throug.

This is an issue that will never resolve itself peacefully ... I guess dying for him and  coming alive just by hearing his heart beat has not convinced the few that still have doubts ...She loves hm very much, has always loved him even during the faraq days, even during the GH days ..but it always has come out as a dare , a challenge, a fight, ...The softer moments were not seen, Hence the doubts...give few scenes which show her loving him  quietly, silently and it will register..

Sarra to add to this .. a lot of the Ques propping up . r also because of the grimace kinda expression Khushi spouts when he came close to her on thursday . b4 the missed pappi .. 
thoda ,, desire expression main aayega toh woh resolve ho jayega .. now on friday .. she had it  .but the whole seq was a blink & miss .. isiliye people hardly caught her expressions ... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnsonshinenamedxareeba_blossomsarra0

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

I don't understand people saying that Khushi doesn't seem to love Arnav as much as Arnav loves her." quote

The kidnapping track shud have proved how much she loved him, thou there were times wen they shud have shown emotions and they showed detective work and vice versa. She has never said the words to him but can't blame 4bein hesitant how many times has she been hurt by him, even recently post kidnapping track, he said in front of the whole family, u cud c 4rm the look on her face wat that meant to her, she was still hesitant a bit later about his reaction and he reassured her wit actions not words, but then come mami and the next minute he is blaming her 4it all and then reminding her about the contract and that has to cut deep after everything they had been throug.

This is an issue that will never resolve itself peacefully ... I guess dying for him and  coming alive just by hearing his heart beat has not convinced the few that still have doubts ...She loves hm very much, has always loved him even during the faraq days, even during the GH days ..but it always has come out as a dare , a challenge, a fight, ...The softer moments were not seen, Hence the doubts...give few scenes which show her loving him  quietly, silently and it will register..

Her affectionate smiles post teri meri dance - that was love right there! *melts* Loved Sanaya during that whole phase! 

But the problem is , it is shown very rarely  n once in blue moon !! while Arnav has his melting caramel eyes which just melts us along with Khushi..Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yankameghavnsonshinemommamiasunshine99namedxareeba_blossomsarra0

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Originally posted by yanka

Hello Girls

How goes the weekend ??Tongue
Sats.. Namaskara.. Hug I am sooo happy .. Khushi is leaving RM.. Phew!! Marriage date is nearing..Big smile

Sandy,

Namaskara !!
Hug

Let her leave , about time we got to se some activities in GH too !! Smile
yes.. BTW is teej today.. Because a friend of mine is from Kanpur and she is celebrating teej today? So confused? and in our local mandir also there is teej celebration for NI.. 

For UP ppl 22 is the teej ... No wonder they are celebrating it Big smile

Today is the Shravani Teej or Hariyali Teej which is also called the choti teej... the major teej  called the hartalika teej is in september Big smile

Thx Yanka.. I hope this is the teej they will consider.. I cannot wait till sept for wedding!! Big smile

going by the spoilers and whatever discussions i have read and been in... the wedding is no where near... would we not need all the doubts in ANji's mind to clear before the wedding of A & K... or would we again get K back into RM with the undercurrent hiss of Shyamwa and the ever doubting Anjali?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnsonshinesunshine99areeba_blossom

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Hi all...couldn't resist saying hello Hug

Shaz!!! you are still here ShockedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yankameghavnsonshineareeba_blossomsarra0tanthya

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sonshine

But Anjali has always been shown to be real. Most of us just didn't notice. Anjali was never an angel. She manipulated her brother. She manipulated her family members. She arm-twisted a hapless Khushi into training La. She had almost everyone dancing to her tunes. All of it was done under the veil of a cloying sweetness that none recognized. No one withstood her. Except for her brother. He was as much of a control freak as she was and stubborn too. But he was more honest and upfront about it. But the fact remains that just because she is not all white, she is not all grey either. With a physical handicap and a traumatic past, she has issues of her own.

Yeh, I was shocked when Jhals and Bush directed me to watch that episode - I'd missed that one completely! Shocked

It wasn't very nice. And she got insulted by ASR on her very first day, poor Khushi. One of the few times I really liked Shyam. He told his Rani Saheba off for taking advantage of Khushi's helplessness. But wonder of wonders, Anjali was unrepentant. For a woman who claimed to see her husband as God, that was out of character. Similarly, when she, La and Nani lied to get KKG to come back after the Diwali miss-kiss. Again Shyam opposed' this time she came out and said clearly that she will do as she sees fit; not to his face of course, but she was stubborn.

Lol yeh Bush did very kindly warn me that she was a "sugar coated b**** to begin with" Shocked

...phir meine apne aankhon se dekha; and I was actually repulsed! LOL 

You'd think I was talking about real life people - *sigh*

But I liked her scenes with Arnav. And also, she was the only one who sensed Khushi wasn't happy with her engagement and tried to find out about it. That was nice of her. Or may be again it was her PR agenda.

Anjali bitiya kitni acchi hai!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99namedxareeba_blossom

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

This is an issue that will never resolve itself peacefully ... I guess dying for him and coming alive just by hearing his heart beat has not convinced the few that still have doubts ...She loves hm very much, has always loved him even during the faraq days, even during the GH days ..but it always has come out as a dare , a challenge, a fight, ...The softer moments were not seen, Hence the doubts...give few scenes which show her loving him quietly, silently and it will register..

U r rite, softer moments or well scripted monologues, the challenge is wat makes their story unique and I hope it stays, her comin back seemed to generally have been taken as it was his love that bought her back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99tanthya

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Let her leave , about time we got to se some activities in GH too !! Smile
[/QUOTE]
yes.. BTW is teej today.. Because a friend of mine is from Kanpur and she is celebrating teej today? So confused? and in our local mandir also there is teej celebration for NI.. 
[/QUOTE]

For UP ppl 22 is the teej ... No wonder they are celebrating it Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Today is the Shravani Teej or Hariyali Teej which is also called the choti teej... the major teej  called the hartalika teej is in september Big smile
[/QUOTE]
Thx Yanka.. I hope this is the teej they will consider.. I cannot wait till sept for wedding!! Big smile[/QUOTE]

going by the spoilers and whatever discussions i have read and been in... the wedding is no where near... would we not need all the doubts in ANji's mind to clear before the wedding of A & K... or would we again get K back into RM with the undercurrent hiss of Shyamwa and the ever doubting Anjali?

[/QUOTE]

Sandy .. BIG Fat wedding track kisne confirm kiya ??? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaareeba_blossom

Go to top