Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 82)

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by namedx

Hello Girls

How goes the weekend ??Tongue

Hey Tanthya, Hug

Heyy Shazzy Hug

How are You ??

what's ur mom's reaction to Friday's Epi ?? Big smile

Mother won't be tuning into IPK for a full month, as it's the fasting period, lol she's resisting quite well. So will update on her commentaries next month, no doubt she'll get me to re-watch them with her on youtube! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinemommamiaLizzy2012sunshine99sarra0tanthya

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonshineLizzy2012sunshine99namedxsarra0tanthya

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

of all the main 4 players barring Khushi everyone has touches of realism in their characters...With regard to Anjali it is not per say entirely a competition of affection of Arnav... her sister wants her place of importance back... she won't mind him playing sweet husband to her if she shows him the way... it is a wonderful feeling of being in power and be magnanimous and giving a feeling to others how nice, just and balanced you are...which in reality is not...  Anjali,Arnav, Khushi ,Shyam each one of them had a mask on their faces when the series started... and slowly that is being pulled down...making it interesting

Well put Koel!! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinesarra0

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonshine

But Anjali has always been shown to be real. Most of us just didn't notice. Anjali was never an angel. She manipulated her brother. She manipulated her family members. She arm-twisted a hapless Khushi into training La. She had almost everyone dancing to her tunes. All of it was done under the veil of a cloying sweetness that none recognized. No one withstood her. Except for her brother. He was as much of a control freak as she was and stubborn too. But he was more honest and upfront about it. But the fact remains that just because she is not all white, she is not all grey either. With a physical handicap and a traumatic past, she has issues of her own.

Yeh, I was shocked when Jhals and Bush directed me to watch that episode - I'd missed that one completely! Shocked

It wasn't very nice. And she got insulted by ASR on her very first day, poor Khushi. One of the few times I really liked Shyam. He told his Rani Saheba off for taking advantage of Khushi's helplessness. But wonder of wonders, Anjali was unrepentant. For a woman who claimed to see her husband as God, that was out of character. Similarly, when she, La and Nani lied to get KKG to come back after the Diwali miss-kiss. Again Shyam opposed… this time she came out and said clearly that she will do as she sees fit; not to his face of course, but she was stubborn.

meghavnsunshine99namedxredwine1sarra0ChitraF

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Hello Girls

Hello Tants, Geeta,Ruby and everyone joining inHug... I am in my regular habit of jumping in and out...Hug

Lizzy2012namedxredwine1sarra0ChitraFtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Hello Girls

Hey Tanthya, Hug

Heyy Shazzy Hug

How are You ??

what's ur mom's reaction to Friday's Epi ?? Big smile

Mother won't be tuning into IPK for a full month, as it's the fasting period, lol she's resisting quite well. So will update on her commentaries next month, no doubt she'll get me to re-watch them with her on youtube! 

Awww... I  was always eager to  read the Mom-Daughter Convo ...had kinda become addicted to it ..esp  the comments on NK bit in Gujarati !! .. Hope the month ends soon and we get back ur mother  n her golden comments...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxsarra0

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Hello hi. Long day with  guests at home.. Redux ko hello hi.. Work ko bye bye ..
Hug
HugAppuBig smile

Geet, I wanted to tell you'

Friday's episode, when Mami was telling about Khushi's little finger, I thought of the Kaikeyi-Dasharath story. I couldn't connect it to Khushi, but will it play out around Anjali?

No .. I couldn't relate to this story to the track. But the little finger has some other significance.. In another story.. Which I will write about in some daysBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinenamedxsarra0

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Hey Shaz .. Hug Sandy , appu & koel .. sorry if i missed ne 1 out Hug
[/QUOTE]
See the rain sequence was never my oiler..the passionate one one .. A definite yes. And my friend still stands by that..see ,koeliya and myself.. We were right . Weren't we about reading into khushi's departure to GH
[/QUOTE]

Darling .. the departure i had never had a problem with .. it was what was the theory 
(bandied about) behind it i had a problem with .. now in this way .. they have opened the door for ... the track that most want to c .. so me happy .. & dancing & gay Wink
[/QUOTE]
See the main  forum concurs with u Atlast ,wineyWink..actually I am happy with this track tooo.may be we reasoned it all wrong.. But arrived  at the right answerWink
[/QUOTE]

hahahahh ... i am glad then Wink

hmm wait & watch waala funda lizzy wait & watch waala funda .. dekho storyline has to move in its logical progression pattern only .. what sounds odd to the mind .. & raises 100 Ques .. seldom is the route taken .. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnsonshineLizzy2012namedxsarra0

Go to top