Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 73)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Khushi has to lie to Arnie..because he will not let her go.
Arnie is getting selfish ehre..not understanding her delimma here. Khushi has to face wrath of mami and anji. She has to be very cautious now and then to not to go in front of anji. Did not we show how poor girl has to get up from dinning table while drinking tea. She cannot even roam in RM freely.. Arnav cannot ignore these facts and he has to work on his Di. He has to tell his Di the truth.
LOLso tell me something newLOL

LOL he cant live without her..so he is forcing her to live in RM..he is not giving her option..rather forcing and threatening her..So she has no option to lie..after a week dram..she will say the contract is over. He will be shocked.
LOL
LOLfrankly, i'd love to see his face! not that i don't adore the character... but i simply love it when he is flummoxed!LOL
but he said it when he gifted her the saree
"he bought it for her.. and he has not given her any other option but to accept it"ROFLROFLROFL
after all that he has put her through, that dialogue took the cake
he is lucky, it is KKG he is married to
any other woman would have made sure he isn't capable of err... a few imaginative acts in the futureLOL

I know that was the most hilarious scene..
esp when he said "TAKE IT"..he looks so cute..Because he made efforts...khushi has to appreciate it..LOL..poor boy..Lohe ke chane chabne padenge

Other fact, i came across in the forum is: some people wants khushi to stay with arnie in RM and support him to get Anji out of this mesh..
it was shock for me reading this expectation from some fans..Why everytime people wants khushi to sacrifice and support..this girl has her own life too..She tried to confront anji but got abortion threat. She is living their with arnie and telling him that his Di..but arnie is after khushi..
Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinenamedxJhalak29ChitraF

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Appu,,, considering RM situation K will lie to Arnav n go to buajis house n Anjali will lie n meet Shyam so both go away like fridayLOL
serves him right!
"mein apna kismat khud likhta hoon"

"koi pagal hi hoga jo Mrs. Raizada hone ka Aish or Aaraam chhod ke jayega"

" you are characterless, KKG"

"meri Di sabse sayaani"

ab bhuktoLOL
LOL LOL

aayi Helicopter par teri jawaani

tere naak par gussa, teri di sabse sayaani

teri and jawaani, teri pand jawaani

khushi ko nahin chaahiye

teri second hand jawaani
ROFL

IndigoBluesnamedxJhalak29DiamondLife

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Khushi has to lie to Arnie..because he will not let her go.
<font color="#ff0000"><font size="3">Arnie is getting selfish </font></font>ehre..not understanding her delimma here. Khushi has to face wrath of mami and anji. She has to be very cautious now and then to not to go in front of anji. Did not we show how poor girl has to get up from dinning table while drinking tea. She cannot even roam in RM freely.. Arnav cannot ignore these facts and he has to work on his Di. He has to tell his Di the truth.
LOLso tell me something newLOL

LOL he cant live without her..so he is forcing her to live in RM..he is not giving her option..rather forcing and threatening her..So she has no option to lie..after a week dram..she will say the contract is over. He will be shocked.
LOL
LOLfrankly, i'd love to see his face! not that i don't adore the character... but i simply love it when he is flummoxed!LOL
but he said it when he gifted her the saree

"he bought it for her.. and he has not given her any other option but to accept it"ROFLROFLROFL

after all that he has put her through, that dialogue took the cake

he is lucky, it is KKG he is married to

any other woman would have made sure he isn't capable of err... a few imaginative acts in the futureLOL

I'm so lookin 4ward to his reaction and also the family. The funny thing about the saree he supposedly owns a fashion house y not pick somethin 4there, y order online, wonder if the cv 4got he has a job.

sonshineJhalak29DiamondLifeChitraF

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

esp when he said "TAKE IT"..he looks so cute..Because he made efforts...khushi has to appreciate it..LOL..poor boy..Lohe ke chane chabne padenge

Other fact, i came across in the forum is: some people wants khushi to stay with arnie in RM and support him to get Anji out of this mesh..
it was shock for me reading this expectation from some fans..Why everytime people wants khushi to sacrifice and support..this girl has her own life too..She tried to confront anji but got abortion threat. She is living their with arnie and telling him that his Di..but arnie is after khushi..
Confused

To tell you the truth, I am of two minds about this myself. However big a blockhead he might be, ASR just survived a kidnap and an attempt on his life. No one in his family seems to be bothered about him. He may not deserve her but he needs Khushi at this time, poor thing!

But she needs to leave too. Several things involved…

1.       She needs a brief respite from strife and she needs to clear her mind too

2.       That dialogue of his that only a crazy person will be willing to give up the Raizada style of living

3.       The contract marriage issue, the unveiling of the full truth

4.       He needs to apologize to her family

5.       Her honour needs to be restored

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

momof2_IPKKNDsg08Jhalak29namedxDiamondLifesarra0ChitraF

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Just because...

sonshinewin7Jhalak29sarra0

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Confused

To tell you the truth, I am of two minds about this myself. However big a blockhead he might be, ASR just survived a kidnap and an attempt on his life. No one in his family seems to be bothered about him. He may not deserve her but he needs Khushi at this time, poor thing!

But she needs to leave too. Several things involved'

1.       She needs a brief respite from strife and she needs to clear her mind too

2.       That dialogue of his that only a crazy person will be willing to give up the Raizada style of living

Hey Appu! Hug

...and it is her who will make him realise all of the above - I don't see her letting him off that easy! But I don't see her being a woman who will just up and leave because she can. Her character has been painted a certain way, someone who is selfless and wishes for the happiness of others before her own, keeping this in mind, there will always be a motive for her leaving him, and that won't be for her own sake, no matter how we wish it were! 

Edited by namedx - 22 July 2012 at 10:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

momof2_IPKKNDsonshineJhalak29DiamondLifesarra0

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

I'm so lookin 4ward to his reaction and also the family. The funny thing about the saree he supposedly owns a fashion house y not pick somethin 4there, y order online, wonder if the cv 4got he has a job.

Don't get me started on their inconsistencies.D'oh

They simply have no idea how rich people live
As for his owning a fashion house he forgot it from the time he decided to get engaged to Lavanya... remember, they went to a sort of ordinary chain store to shop for clothesLOL

namedxJhalak29DiamondLifesarra0

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Confused

But she needs to leave too. Several things involved'

i still have not forgot how he behaved with her on first night..
how he told her about her character and parents at GH

He needs to reflect and her dignity should be restored.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yankasonshinenamedxJhalak29sarra0

Go to top