Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 66)

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
They could do with showing something of her past struggle, the time when her marriage broke...perhaps that would raise more sympathies...I always thought they needed to show a tighter bond between her and her brother. They did do this in the initial episode, but then it just stopped! More monologues were also needed as well as some heart to hearts where we see just how much she was like a mother to Arnav and the sacrifices she made on his part." quote

The past shud start comin up wat with the track they have laid, they had a lovely bond to begin wit and those scenes just dwindled, but even then he never really talked about his feelings. It wud b interesting to c wat she sacrificed 4him because he seems to b the one who takes care of her and he seems like the older sibling rather than the younger.. I don't think he sees her as a mother, which is y wen he wants to think he goes to the poolside, y he remembers his mother and also he cud not call Khushi's mother amma.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafannamedxJhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
gals me backBig smile

Zoyafannamedxsarra0

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I want to put one point across for Anjali: She is a CONTROL FREAK from the very beginning.Its the viewers who did not judge her properly and got swayed by her sachharine sweet exterior.

She is like a typical Indian MIL who dotes on her son and she will give all the controls to her DIL but only when she chooses to. It will be on her terms and conditions.

So people, presenting Anjali...the modern avatar of ancient Indian MIL.( Her problem arose when she has seen that there is no control over ASR now...he lied to her, he is spending time with his wife without being suggested by her that is Anjali etc etc, if u guys remember, it was Anjali who said to Khushi that from now onwards she will have to take care of his medicines, rite...look...here she gave Khushi the right of a wife but it had a mental satisfaction that yeah...its me who is dictating terms)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesnamedxJhalak29DiamondLifesarra0ChitraF

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">...then again, I also remember Bush saying that she's been a real b**** right from the very beginning. Since I was late into the drama, Bush and Jhals told me to watch the episode where she coerced Khushi into coming back to RM, via the contract made!! Wow, I mean how manipulative. So was she meant to be presented as the sweet and kind soul that people made her to be, or was her character always meant to be grey from the very beginning...</font>

The normal audience wud have probably 4gotten about it or justified it as she was doin it 4 ASR and keeping her family intact but this is y I say her character is not all goody goody, there have been layers 4rm the beginning wat wit manipulations but generally subtle done wit a smile or crying.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29DiamondLifeChitraF

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu30

[QUOTE=sampin]

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">See to some extent it's also an execution problem...Why can't people sympathize with this character??I guess it's not able to strike a chord with the viewers...And also it's a shock to viewers to see Anjli this way...For someone who kinda played her part as a match-maker for ArShi can go to this extent can turn off viewers big timeOuch</font>
sorry for jump in the conversation...to some extent ,its the execution...morethan that the mindset of the people that SIL and MIL are vamp and they don't want their DIL happy and the insecurities of some fans ...if u go through some posts ,u will understand what i am trying to say...sorry don't want to hurt anyone's feeling.

this is Redux, no sorry needed v all just jump in. Anjali' dialogue cud b different to get a reaction v assume they want to elicit 4rm the audience.

namedxJhalak29ChitraF

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by sampin

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">See the truth of Arshi's marriage is not known to the family..To them they're a normal couple-Just like Payash..So they're finding Arshi's romantic escapades a little strange...Specially when the duh-ling daughter of the house is going through the worst phase of her life...But all these are very layered thoughts..General audience wants spoton dialogues and scenes...that will clear the situation for them..But that's not happening..Anjali's character is getting confusing these days..Hence the uproar!!</font>

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">True. Lol come to think of it, we reach our conclusions by spending hours unpicking it!! Who from the general audience, in their right mind, would do that!?LOL</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">We are a crazy bunch,aren't we??!!LOL</font>

Thumbs Up

namedxJhalak29ChitraF

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

gals me backBig smile

Wb Jhalak!

Speaking of past history, Jhalak just reading through your SS: A New Hope - loving the way you depict Arnav's past!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29sarra0

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarra0

She has usually placed ASR before Shayam, but wen she was happy she wanted ASR to spend time wit Khushi, she gave his care over to Khushi. I can't remember the dialogue but at that point she was happy that Khushi missed him. The change cud b because Shayam is no longer there, her dialogue wen she saw ASR celebrating Khushi's birthday was somethin along the lines of how quickly u have forgotten what happened to ur sis, wat I am goin thru, which is understandable because In the past his whole attention wud have been on Anjali and that was not the case anymore and that is y she kept recalling the mandir scene where he said that di u r my asli dhuniya.

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lol, and this is what makes me so utterly confused!!</font>

don't worry there r times wen I think the makers r also confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29

Go to top