Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 65)

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
...then again, I also remember Bush saying that she's been a real b**** right from the very beginning. Since I was late into the drama, Bush and Jhals told me to watch the episode where she coerced Khushi into coming back to RM, via the contract made!! Wow, I mean how manipulative. So was she meant to be presented as the sweet and kind soul that people made her to be, or was her character always meant to be grey from the very beginning...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29..mrinalini..DiamondLifesarra0

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

See the truth of Arshi's marriage is not known to the family..To them they're a normal couple-Just like Payash..So they're finding  Arshi's romantic escapades a little strange...Specially when the duh-ling daughter of the house is going through the worst phase of her life...But all these are very layered thoughts..General audience wants spoton dialogues and scenes...that will clear the situation for them..But that's not happening..Anjali's character is getting confusing these days..Hence the uproar!!

True. Lol come to think of it, we reach our conclusions by spending hours unpicking it!! Who from the general audience, in their right mind, would do that!? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..sarra0

aishu30 Goldie
aishu30
aishu30

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

[QUOTE=sampin]

See to some extent it's also an execution problem...Why can't people sympathize with this character??I guess it's not able to strike a chord with the viewers...And also it's a shock to viewers to see Anjli this way...For someone who kinda played her part as a match-maker for ArShi can go to this extent can turn off viewers big timeOuch
sorry for jump in the conversation...to some extent ,its the execution...morethan that the mindset of the people that SIL and MIL are vamp and they don't want their DIL happy and the insecurities of some fans ...if u go through some posts ,u will understand what i am trying to say...sorry  don't want to hurt anyone's feeling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedx..mrinalini..sarra0

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

See the truth of Arshi's marriage is not known to the family..To them they're a normal couple-Just like Payash..So they're finding  Arshi's romantic escapades a little strange...Specially when the duh-ling daughter of the house is going through the worst phase of her life...But all these are very layered thoughts..General audience wants spoton dialogues and scenes...that will clear the situation for them..But that's not happening..Anjali's character is getting confusing these days..Hence the uproar!!

True. Lol come to think of it, we reach our conclusions by spending hours unpicking it!! Who from the general audience, in their right mind, would do that!? LOL

We are a crazy bunch,aren't we??!!LOL

namedxsarra0

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu30

[QUOTE=sampin]

See to some extent it's also an execution problem...Why can't people sympathize with this character??I guess it's not able to strike a chord with the viewers...And also it's a shock to viewers to see Anjli this way...For someone who kinda played her part as a match-maker for ArShi can go to this extent can turn off viewers big timeOuch
sorry for jump in the conversation...to some extent ,its the execution...morethan that the mindset of the people that SIL and MIL are vamp and they don't want their DIL happy and the insecurities of some fans ...if u go through some posts ,u will understand what i am trying to say...sorry  don't want to hurt anyone's feeling.

Thumbs Up

..mrinalini..sarra0

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Yeh, I guess for the general audience, for whom this drama serves to be 20 mins of escapism, things need to be a lot more clear cut. But I honestly thought that on Friday she was peeved about not being the first point of contact. Again, it was clear that the course of his priorities have changed, and rightly so. But for her, that's downright depressing!LOL
I was just thinking, I thought perhaps this attitude of hers was more so because Shyam has been chucked out, and the love of her life is no longer by her side, therefore she's just feeling bitter. But she's always claimed her rights over Arnav, even before then...the episode where Khushi broke down hearing that he went to London. Didn't she say something along the lines of she's always the first to know about his whereabouts?? Correct me if I'm wrong..." quote

I no wat I am like wit any other program I watch, if I like it I like, if not than ok, if its a series which I get bored wit or just don't enjoy I stop watching, that is wat the general audience is goin to b like wit the show.
She has usually placed ASR before Shayam, but wen she was happy she wanted ASR to spend time wit Khushi, she gave his care over to Khushi. I can't remember the dialogue but at that point she was happy that Khushi missed him. The change cud b because Shayam is no longer there, her dialogue wen she saw ASR celebrating Khushi's birthday was somethin along the lines of how quickly u have forgotten what happened to ur sis, wat I am goin thru, which is understandable because In the past his whole attention wud have been on Anjali and that was not the case anymore and that is y she kept recalling the mandir scene where he said that di u r my asli dhuniya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namedx

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged

We are a crazy bunch,aren't we??!!LOL

...lol completely bonkers! 

..mrinalini..sarra0

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

She has usually placed ASR before Shayam, but wen she was happy she wanted ASR to spend time wit Khushi, she gave his care over to Khushi. I can't remember the dialogue but at that point she was happy that Khushi missed him. The change cud b because Shayam is no longer there, her dialogue wen she saw ASR celebrating Khushi's birthday was somethin along the lines of how quickly u have forgotten what happened to ur sis, wat I am goin thru, which is understandable because In the past his whole attention wud have been on Anjali and that was not the case anymore and that is y she kept recalling the mandir scene where he said that di u r my asli dhuniya.

Lol, and this is what makes me so utterly confused!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarra0

Go to top