Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 63)

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by sampin

See this Bushy...ROFL

Lmao - that brief glimpse must have done wonders for you Bush! 
I just tweeted it to cast saying ASR ki chamatkari pitai se Lallan Sudher Gaya and hardworking ban Gaya Lolz with the link of the advert LOL

Lol only you could think of doing such a thing! Out of curiosity, do you ever get a tweet back!? 
Have got tiny ones like from akshay " damn good " and lol from deepali in response to the " royal portrait" post...no conversations...only had a few with Gh but he has stopped now after being bashed by bashers 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maazianamedx..mrinalini..sarra0

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Duty calls babes!!!

Catch u all at nite..

Till then happy brain exercising sessions!!!! I means apna chattwaa n guesswaaa..LOL

namedx..mrinalini..Arhimaniacsarra0

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Guys have to leave now...friend coming over for iftari...got to get to work now Tata catch u all later Embarrassed

namedx..mrinalini..DiamondLifesarra0

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

See this Bushy...ROFL

Lmao - that brief glimpse must have done wonders for you Bush! 
I just tweeted it to cast saying ASR ki chamatkari pitai se Lallan Sudher Gaya and hardworking ban Gaya Lolz with the link of the advert LOL

Lol only you could think of doing such a thing! Out of curiosity, do you ever get a tweet back!? 
Have got tiny ones like from akshay " damn good " and lol from deepali in response to the " royal portrait" post...no conversations...only had a few with Gh but he has stopped now after being bashed by bashers 

Lol I knew your portrait post would get some attention!! It was pretty classic! LOL

...sigh@GH and his raving netizens!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..sarra0

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejuvijay

Duty calls babes!!!

Catch u all at nite..

Till then happy brain exercising sessions!!!! I means apna chattwaa n guesswaaa..LOL

Catch you both later Teju and Bush! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarra0

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Waisse...since that Arhi have accepted each other ..can we expect some understanding,discussing on how they need to proceed!! Some game plan,strategy n stuff..

Hamei Harvard brain use karthe Huey dekna chahthihoon Yaar!!

Felt by expressions tht arnav is involved in Kushi opening the pandora box..but unfortunately that has become tai tai phis!!!

Till now I hardly got to see the shatter Dimaag of arnav babauaa!!

Prob sterday inducing fear in Kushi to win the bet was one to Some extent!

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lol yeh whatever happened to that so called plan of there's - I'd like to believe there was a plan, otherwise it will just kill it for me again!Stern Smile</font>

My mantra keep guessing for my own benefit I.e brain exercise for me and accept what the cvs provide without expectations lolz

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">...I know everyone keeps harping on about romance, but I love what they're dishing out now! And you're right, withoutwithholding any expectations, the mind is completely relaxed and entertained!</font>

I am just having trouble emphathising wit Anjali, they have execution trouble but the track itself has potential.

namedx..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Waisse...since that Arhi have accepted each other ..can we expect some understanding,discussing on how they need to proceed!! Some game plan,strategy n stuff..

Hamei Harvard brain use karthe Huey dekna chahthihoon Yaar!!

Felt by expressions tht arnav is involved in Kushi opening the pandora box..but unfortunately that has become tai tai phis!!!

Till now I hardly got to see the shatter Dimaag of arnav babauaa!!

Prob sterday inducing fear in Kushi to win the bet was one to Some extent!

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lol yeh whatever happened to that so called plan of there's - I'd like to believe there was a plan, otherwise it will just kill it for me again!Stern Smile</font>

My mantra keep guessing for my own benefit I.e brain exercise for me and accept what the cvs provide without expectations lolz

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">...I know everyone keeps harping on about romance, but I love what they're dishing out now! And you're right, withoutwithholding any expectations, the mind is completely relaxed and entertained!</font>

I am just having trouble emphathising wit Anjali, they have execution trouble but the track itself has potential.

See to some extent it's also an execution problem...Why can't people sympathize with this character??I guess it's not able to strike a chord with the viewers...And also it's a shock to viewers to see Anjli this way...For someone who kinda played her part as a match-maker for ArShi can go to this extent can turn off viewers big timeOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaaishu30namedxDiamondLifesarra0

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged

See to some extent it's also an execution problem...Why can't people sympathize with this character??I guess it's not able to strike a chord with the viewers...And also it's a shock to viewers to see Anjli this way...For someone who kinda played her part as a match-maker for ArShi can go to this extent can turn off viewers big timeOuch

See, when connecting the dots, I can see reasons for her hurt, resentment and anger, to me it seems justified. Personally, I do sympathise with her character; to her her brother has prioritised the very woman who is connected to her husband in some way or another, reasons which haven't been clarified to her, for her, her husband has been jilted and thrown out of the house (from her perspective that's how it is, though as the audience we know the full story), for her, his attention is no longer kept on his Di as it once used to be, for her, Arnav is willing to change...all this must be a lot to take in for a sister who not only relies on her brother, but also is to some extent rather selfish. She demands love from the very people who've always been there for her, there's nothing wrong with that, but the problem is, her insecurities doesn't allow her to remove herself from that love. She can't detach herself from her emotions which is clearly getting in the way of the bigger picture. She's gonna have to witness Shyam's ugly truth for herself before her vision is completely cleared...  

But..you're right, audiences will not latch onto this. So they'll need to show it a lot more clearly then they have been doing, especially if we are to sympathise with her character in a way which will justify her outbursts and feelings! 

Edited by namedx - 22 July 2012 at 7:23am

..mrinalini..sarra0

Go to top