Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 6)

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenzLizzy2012namedxDiamondLife

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by amarb

sandy.. romance is still onBig smile..no khayali pulav but good hyderabadi briyani..Wink

kya bol rahi hai geeta... saaf saaf kaho.. paheliyan kyon bhuja rahi hai

beens.. see .. al i know is that the scenes have been shot.. so will telecast when sanaya is on leave .. i am guessing
Coming week... may be!! They should not test the audience patience any more.. Just give them what they want..Romance that is..

see this track about anji has really put the audience off..so will have to give something to compensate.. romance is the panacea to all the ills that plague the PH today

...has the Anji track been that bad!? I thoroughly enjoyed it - shame it wasn't well received by the general audience! So is it just romance that will make it or break it?

it is not that it was bad.. but anji came across pathetically shaz.. outright vamp .. she is not.. but they should have shown something about anji's sacrifice for arnav..  it seems arnav has done more for her..and here  she is demanding a bigger sacrifice.. though she has not put it in words..

sg08twisted_beenznamedxmommamia

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012namedx

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987sg08Lizzy2012lara3110twisted_beenzDiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

sandy.. romance is still onBig smile..no khayali pulav but good hyderabadi briyani..Wink

beens.. see .. al i know is that the scenes have been shot.. so will telecast when sanaya is on leave .. i am guessing
Coming week... may be!! They should not test the audience patience any more.. Just give them what they want..Romance that is..

see this track about anji has really put the audience off..so will have to give something to compensate.. romance is the panacea to all the ills that plague the PH today

...has the Anji track been that bad!? I thoroughly enjoyed it - shame it wasn't well received by the general audience! So is it just romance that will make it or break it?

it is not that it was bad.. but anji came across pathetically shaz.. outright vamp .. she is not.. but they should have shown something about anji's sacrifice for arnav..  it seems arnav has done more for her..and here  she is demanding a bigger sacrifice.. though she has not put it in words..

to be honest with u...its coming out as she is lover of arnav not sister..ASR is 28 year old..she is cupping his face now and then..getting mushy and pampering her arms...like she is all alone and dikhiyari...with so many problems..longing for someone..
Really..after that red roses fiascoLOL ...its really strange how she changed from her husband to brother..sorry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Lizzy2012mommamialara3110twisted_beenz

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

ok... how long is she out...
Only 5 days!! See when we had the Preeto's wedding she was out for 4 days.. Lag hi nahi raha ki she was out!! They managed it so well.. 

ok... dekhte hain... agar romance BD se karvaya to ha ha kaar machega

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08mommamiaDiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Aur Chotey tumhe pyaar hogaya!! What was that.. So he should only be a brother for ever and ever and Sister should be his center of world..Angry

this line was so out of context..she already knows ASR loves khushi..what was the need of that line..it looks plain jealousy..he does not deserve to be in love..thats why audience is mad..she herself wanted her brother to fall in love and have happy life..now its so strange..LOL

geetmaanluvlara3110twisted_beenzLizzy2012

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
[
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Geetu.. what is stopping them to give one!! Still dont get it.. Its a win win situation for them know.. Track should move on and same time give some lovey dovey !! one year se wait kar rahe hai sab log.. But it should not be just romance thoda woh thoda yeh.. 
[/QUOTE]
i dont have an answer to your question..i do understand the need for side character to move along with the story and the leads but DB seems to be occupying centrestage now.. to top it ppl's patience is wearing thin because of the short romance track..see i expect a better result with a GH track now.. romance galore because bitwa cannot remain without his wife..bitiya too.. anji on one side will  be flummoxed by shyam

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1geetmaanluvlara3110twisted_beenzDiamondLife

Go to top