Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HI everyone who are online😃

Just dropped in to say Hi😳

So news is that Khushi leaving RM...and from the look of it many are not happy with this..well m I the only one who is actually liking this new development??😆

Now coming to Khushi lying to Arnav and leaving..why shouldn't she, when she knows well that he won't let her go otherwise???

Arnav forcefully married her and then even if he loves her he forcefully made her stay back...so for Khushi there is no option than staying back😉

In a relationship both should have the rite to take their own decisions..here its always Arnav who is deciding for them both...not fair to Khushi if u ask me..so yeah m dandy with her going out of RM!!!😳

OK my rant done😳😆
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

So news is that Khushi leaving RM...and from the look of it many are not happy with this..well m I the only one who is actually liking this new development??😆

Now coming to Khushi lying to Arnav and leaving..why shouldn't she, when she knows well that he won't let her go otherwise???

Arnav forcefully married her and then even if he loves her he forcefully made her stay back...so for Khushi there is no option than staying back😉

In a relationship both should have the rite to take their own decisions..here its always Arnav who is deciding for them both...not fair to Khushi if u ask me..so yeah m dandy with her going out of RM!!!😳

OK my rant done😳😆

👍🏼👏😆
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonshine

And he threw away the stars.

But he is getting it all back now.
That day, she was slapped by her mother for no fault of hers.
That day she watched in horror as the man she was in love with suddenly turned on her in hate.
Today, he is being misunderstood by the very same sister he did all this for.
Today, he is faced with the possibility of the girl he is in love with thinking of leaving him

very true..i dont want redemption..but he should acknowledge these things he did to her..its very abnormal..despite this girl survived and loved him and accepted him.
Khushi never told anyone of his behavior or contract.

some fans may say he also accepted her despite MU..yes, i agree to certain extent..but he never used his brain nor gave her the reason of marriage until very late.
I am still mad at him..that he did not tell nani that he blackmailed khushi that day to marry him ..
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Appu😳😆

Frankly m loving it😛
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

OK my rant done😳😆

👍🏼
DiamondLife thumbnail
OK girls..talk to u later..
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonshine

Shazzy!🤗

No, I didn't mean she will leave for the above reasons. She will leave because she is Mother Theresa's great grandmother. But the story has to play out this way for ASR to realize the above'

He has conveniently forgotten a few things. I don't blame him- the shocks of the past few days and the delirious joy of finding that Khushi cares for him has left him with little but air in his skull box. He needs to be reminded. He needs to confess to all those were involved. I don't want a lengthy redemption track. I just want him to acknowledge what all he put her through. To get her sacrifice acknowledged by others.

Lol I know, mein toh ese hi bol rahi thi! 👍🏼

Though it's high time he made up for throwing her stars away!! I hope they get in some flashbacks of how ill he's treated her post marriage! That's not even counting the times he's been mean to her prior to it! 
Hola Babzzz,
 I just read spolier.. Well my 2 cents is its all good.
1. Any girl with self respect will not live in an unhealthy environment. And RM is one such. Her husband is by her side.. but he is not there 24/7. 
2.More than anything she is FLorence Nightingale. So calls for sacrifice 😡. And she knows that Sore Puss Anji is up to no good..again 😡
3.AND MORE THEN ANYTHING.. REWEDDING.. 🥳🥳
(sorry for caps too excited)

sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

very true..i dont want redemption..but he should acknowledge these things he did to her..its very abnormal..despite this girl survived and loved him and accepted him.
Khushi never told anyone of his behavior or contract.

some fans may say he also accepted her despite MU..yes, i agree to certain extent..but he never used his brain nor gave her the reason of marriage until very late.
I am still mad at him..that he did not tell nani that he blackmailed khushi that day to marry him ..

😆

I am not surprised he didn't.😆

I don't understand people saying that Khushi doesn't seem to love Arnav as much as Arnav loves her. It is very puzzling. True, she doesn't show much physical attraction… because he has hurt her before. And for a girl, it is a very scarring experience. But she is very forgiving towards him. Is very aware of him. She cares for his comforts and does not wish ill of him. I refuse to consider her pranks during the OTT. But those were just that… pranks. She considers him her own and she played those on him. I agree some of them went overboard… but Khushi has always been thoughtless and impulsive… and I am sure, she wouldn't have played with his health if she had thought it through. But at that time, she was reeling. She needed answers why she was being punished.

Now compare this attitude with that of hers with Shyam. When she was engaged to Shyam, he was hardly ever there in her thoughts. She only ever thought of Arnav. When she came to know of Shyam's cheating… she was relieved… she never gave him any further thought. In short Shyam never existed for Khushi. It was always Arnav, and the feelings were never fixed… sometimes irritation, sometimes confusion, anger, love, care, worry, hurt all sorts… but never ever indifference.

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello hi. Long day with  guests at home.. Redux ko hello hi.. Work ko bye bye ..