Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 52)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Shastradhari

good morning..thre is new promo out??? someone in the forum made a post..

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Hi ShastraSmile</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">I thought there's no new promo happening...didn't Misti's spoiler say so?Confused</font>

Her spoiler said that the promo is shot on he sets but not on-aired yet!

someone made a post that promo is showing Khushi-Arnav leaving for GH as Buaji is sick

Yeah, i saw it too but they didn't post any link or the WU.

mishti spoiler said no new promo shot on set as yet

Yeah, just re-read it! i mis read it before! sowwie! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29sarra0

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

@Shaz,,,, how was the Friday episode for u

I watched bits of it, not the full thing, but what I saw, I really enjoyed it! Even Anjali's outburst! LOL

I honestly am just sitting back and enjoying what they dish out - I try not to read too much into it. And right now, romance or no, I'm willing to give them a chance! Besides, I don't think I like the idea of serious romance straight away, Khushi is right in showing conflicted feelings and guilt, for her, his family and what they think obviously matters. And I think she's got it right, in the sense that whilst the family are in such a state, can't possibly think about her and Arnav. For now, I'm satisfied with the fact that they're close enough to not deny their feelings towards one another and are working towards rebuilding their trust and faith in one another. Nothing will come in between them, at least not emotionally! And that lays my heart at rest lol.  

Edited by namedx - 22 July 2012 at 5:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepalijkJhalak29..mrinalini..sarra0DiamondLife

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

I watched bits of it, not the full thing, but what I saw, I really enjoyed it! Even Anjali's outburst! LOL

I honestly am just sitting back and enjoying what they dish out - I try not to read too much into it. And right now, romance or no, I'm willing to give them a chance! Besides, I don't think I like the idea of serious romance straight away, Khushi is right in showing conflicted feelings and guilt, for her, his family and what they think obviously matters. And I think she's got it right, in the sense that whilst the family are in such a state, can't possibly think about her and Arnav. For now, I'm satisfied with the fact that they're close enough to not deny their feelings towards one another and are working towards rebuilding their trust and faith in one another. Nothing will come in between them, at least not emotionally! And that lays my heart at rest lol.  
exactly, the fact that Arnav is hellbent to gv her the rightful place is more importnat I guess, its the social /personal acknowledgement of that relationship is paramount imp I guess, but I mean the spoilers act as teasers rousing ur curosity and then thud!!
Another Thing, mishti spoilers both women in arnav life will lie to him, I hate thisAngry

Edited by Jhalak29 - 22 July 2012 at 5:18am

suhanamausamnamedx

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged

exactly, the fact that Arnav is hellbent to gv her the rightful place is more importnat I guess, its the social /personal acknowledgement of that relationship is paramount imp I guess, but I mean the spoilers act as teasers rousing ur curosity and then thud!!
Another Thing, mishti spoilers both women in arnav life will lie to him, I hate thisAngry

Both women?? Have I missed something? 

Khushi will lie about going to GH right?? I'm looking forward to see how that plays out, because I can't see Khushi lying for personal gain, so should be interesting to see how she's provoked to lie under the circumstances lol - dunno, only if that is the case!

lara3110Jhalak29

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I watched bits of it, not the full thing, but what I saw, I really enjoyed it! Even Anjali's outburst!LOL</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>

<font color="#660033" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I honestly am just sitting back and enjoying what they dish out - I try not to read too much into it. And right now, romance or no, I'm willing to give them a chance! Besides, I don't think I like the idea of serious romance straight away, Khushi is right in showing conflicted feelings and guilt, for her, his family and what they think obviously matters. And I think she's got it right, in the sense that whilst the family are in such a state, can't possibly think about her and Arnav. For now, I'm satisfied with the fact that they're close enough to not deny their feelings towards one another and are working towards rebuilding their trust and faith in one another. Nothing will come in between them, at least not emotionally! And that lays my heart at rest lol. </font>

</div>

<div>Another Thing, mishti spoilers both women in arnav life will lie to him, I hate thisAngry

v will find out how much of a Harvard brain he has, I think he'll find out that Khushi has left quite quick. if they execute this rite it shud b a good track.

namedxJhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Khushi will lie about going to GH right?? I'm looking forward to see how that plays out, because I can't see Khushi lying for personal gain, so should be interesting to see how she's provoked to lie under the circumstances lol - dunno, only if that is the case!

yes I mean Khushi lies to arnav aabt buaji and leaves him, and anajali lies to him n meets shyam... how ironicTongue

namedxsarra0

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged

yes I mean Khushi lies to arnav aabt buaji and leaves him, and anajali lies to him n meets shyam... how ironicTongue

Ooo how ironic indeed! Chalo dekhte hein, which will have the most repercussions...! LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29..mrinalini..sarra0

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged

namedxsarra0

Go to top