Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 49)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 6509

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Morning dearies,,,, how are you'll,,,, anything new today?


Morning jhalak! Saw the new spoiler yet?

Mishti dashed water agn on redux dreamsWink

Jhals Hug

Saare kiye pe paani phek di LOL I'll just watch without any expectations now...otherwise have to keep writing those ranting post and will be banished from Redux.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 8471

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Hey guys.
I love reading different analysis which u people post here.it helps me to understand things in a better & different way.
Just wanna ask something.i dont know anything about legal issues and etc.so this arhi contract thing is confusing me.whether they will be hubby-wife after contract gets over or not? I have asked this question from so many people but they all are like me lol no one has any idea so thought of asking here.
I know its such a stupid question


They cn be still a couple as the married in the temple, the contract gv them a timeline for minimum n there is no max duration mentioned so...  As far as I know all marriages in India which tk place in temple or social setup are registered with court n with contract Toh it becomes mandatory,,,, so no hassles


Edited by Jhalak29 - 22 July 2012 at 4:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedx-Maha-areeba_blossom

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15960

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
good morning..thre is new promo out??? someone in the forum made a post..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringJhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 8471

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Morning dearies,,,, how are you'll,,,, anything new today?


Morning jhalak! Saw the new spoiler yet?

Mishti dashed water agn on redux dreamsWink

Jhals Hug

Saare kiye pe paani phek di LOL I'll just watch without any expectations now...otherwise have to keep writing those ranting post and will be banished from Redux.
. Ur post hv a flavor of their own,,, I njoi them so keep doing whenever u cnHug

Edited by Jhalak29 - 22 July 2012 at 4:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintring

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Joined: 09 March 2012
Posts: 6509

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

good morning..thre is new promo out??? someone in the forum made a post..

Hi ShastraSmile

I thought there's no new promo happening...didn't Misti's spoiler say so? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 11387

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Shastradhari

good morning..thre is new promo out??? someone in the forum made a post..

Hi ShastraSmile

I thought there's no new promo happening...didn't Misti's spoiler say so? Confused

Her spoiler said that the promo is shot on he sets but not on-aired yet! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15960

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
i am seeing lots of discussion about displaying khushi's love feelings. I am happy she is not showing..CVs have decided not to..
i have same problem with ASR...he is lacking his brain..and instead of reflecting how badly he has treated her..what difficulties she has gone through..he is being comical and teasingWacko..
When khushi said u married me zabardasti..cant we have flashback how badly he dragged him to temple and insult her??? where is that pain in him?


Edited by Shastradhari - 22 July 2012 at 4:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxareeba_blossomChitraFCATZ..

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Joined: 13 April 2009
Posts: 16300

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by -Maha-

Hey guys.
I love reading different analysis which u people post here.it helps me to understand things in a better & different way.
Just wanna ask something.i dont know anything about legal issues and etc.so this arhi contract thing is confusing me.whether they will be hubby-wife after contract gets over or not? I have asked this question from so many people but they all are like me lol no one has any idea so thought of asking here.
I know its such a stupid question



They cn be still a couple as the married in the temple, the contract gv them a timeline for minimum n there is no max duration mentioned so... As far as I know all marriages in India which tk place in temple or social setup are registered with court n with contract Toh it becomes mandatory,,,, so no hassles

thank you so much Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Told Ya! - Khushi will keep mum

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shybabe   Replies: 70   Views: 11222

shybabe 70 11222 09 December 2011 at 6:58am by Swap-Arhi
Pyar do Pyar Lo

Author: rima   Replies: 4   Views: 1728

rima 4 1728 24 November 2011 at 8:16am by mystic@
|| Pyar ko pyar hi rehne do, koi Naam Na Do ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Vistaa   Replies: 56   Views: 9876

Vistaa 56 9876 06 November 2011 at 8:28pm by Vistaa
Mami's second SON

2 3

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 18   Views: 3565

CATZ.. 18 3565 30 October 2011 at 1:00am by FlamingsOfLove
Monayas second anniversary-indya.com

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 13   Views: 3714

Armu4eva 13 3714 16 August 2011 at 9:55am by Dark-Hues

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index