Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 42)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

[

yaar there's lot more to show in this show, bas GH should should stop wasting time on twitter, playing silly politics and get back to 'fair and square' work !!!

Arnav-Khushi love each other? My mother feels that its still one sided... she keeps asking me 'yeh Khushi sach mein Arnav se pyaar karti hain kya? then why does she feel disgusted, everytime he comes near her'... what am I supposed to say, when I myself am confused about the 'LOVE' factor???

of course she will feel disgusted...just because you love somebody doesn't mean you will forgive all their mistakes...look at arnav...'redemption'...the word carries so much depth...it is equated with words like 'salvation'...currently in the show is arnav looking like he is getting salvation...according to sarika he is looking like a 'wannabe manager'LOL well jokes apart, they've turned his redemption into some kind of comic track...this wasn't a bedroom fight ki you know, two minutes mein kuch bhi karke mana liya...LOL Khushi has gone through an incredible lot of pathos due to the Raizadas...and arnav is too confused between wanting to please his Di and please Khushi to redeem himself...their LOVE right now is in a very immature stage...LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08serialwatcher16lara3110TheFaerieQueennamedxredwine1sarra0ChitraFsbk2DiamondLife

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Main aa gayi... ab sab happy ho jao !!!!Hug

Mishti ke spoiler ke alawa what else is new???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidZoyafanTheFaerieQueennamedxsarra0ChitraF

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

[

yaar there's lot more to show in this show, bas GH should should stop wasting time on twitter, playing silly politics and get back to 'fair and square' work !!!

Arnav-Khushi love each other? My mother feels that its still one sided... she keeps asking me 'yeh Khushi sach mein Arnav se pyaar karti hain kya? then why does she feel disgusted, everytime he comes near her'... what am I supposed to say, when I myself am confused about the 'LOVE' factor???

of course she will feel disgusted...just because you love somebody doesn't mean you will forgive all their mistakes...look at arnav...'redemption'...the word carries so much depth...it is equated with words like 'salvation'...currently in the show is arnav looking like he is getting salvation...according to sarika he is looking like a 'wannabe manager'LOL well jokes apart, they've turned his redemption into some kind of comic track...this wasn't a bedroom fight ki you know, two minutes mein kuch bhi karke mana liya...LOL Khushi has gone through an incredible lot of pathos due to the Raizadas...and arnav is too confused between wanting to please his Di and please Khushi to redeem himself...their LOVE right now is in a very immature stage...LOL

rationale behind Khushi's feelings is what we here understand after so much discussion. but for normal viewers need her proper monologues. See ASR is much more complex characters but still we never get him wrong...so something needs to be coorected with Khushi's presentation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlueslara3110ChitraFsbk2

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged

I have some simple question Ruby

1. If PH has not lost interest, why arent they even bothered to give out articles, shoot promos???

2. The styling has always been pathetic, but nowadays a gorgeous gal is made to look like a walky talky auto rickshaw... why isnt nobody bothered to give her better clothes and WIG???

3. The lead actor cannot cut his hair for movie reasons? after marriage, I have never seen him getting proper hair cut... I know he likes long hair and he hates to cut his hair.. why didnt PH tell him then that it needed for it defines the character??? that Gel makes him look worse... For me his acting does wonders that I tend to forget his gelgiri and all... but if I just look at a pic of his, it makes me wonder, why arent PH bothered about the styling of their leads at all??? I mean every other show does give importance... I have hardly seen Jeevika, manvi or even Sandhya repeeating outfits... and here Arnav wears Brown shirt from mon-wed, then switches to green shirt for two days and he's again back to brown shirt (P7 segment)... this level of ignorance???????

Hey Ranjitha .. how are you ??

1. there was once a whole month practically without promos .. & since kidnapping u have seen a plethora of them . .on tuesday itself u saw a promo ?? right .. now normal way a serial works is tuesday / wednesday new promo . .. lets wait for that ,.. the old 2 promos have not been played out as yet ..& u want them to show u a new one ?? 
Articles : tell me the no. of mails & threads opened here in IF alone ..that stop to many spoilers & news articles .. on the show .. yesterday there was a p7 play out . before that there was SBB & SBS play out .. how much more do u want them to tell u ?? 
The only thing left ... after the plethora of stores that are being bandied about .. is .. IF GUL comes out & tells u what is the NEXT TRACK OF THE SHOW .. ( sorry hope she doesnt do that) ..

2. .. OH is she looking like an auto .. now go back to some of the most memorable scenes of the past .. she has always worn yellow & green . new years .. shyams truth coming out .. .. even in the past a total of 7 odd dresses were in Khushi's wardrobe ..admitedly today there is more .. there has done a change in hairstyle of the girl .. from a plait to open hair .. u may not like this .. but are u sure .. all the viewers don't like this look of Khushi ? 

3. The marriage was in FEB right ?? it was in jan barun was offered the movie .. he would have done look tests .. he would have finally arrived at a look .. now he has to maintain that same look .. 
Jeevika & Sandhya wear sarees ..  jeevika's wardrobe of suits is also limited .. sarees is easier .. coz star stylist have a huge wardrobe of them .. while suits get specialy tailored for the lead . hence a ltd no of them are there ..
ASR as a character wears NO Colours .. he is only in these colors from DAY ! .. Ranjitha .. my point is .. what has changed .. wasn't ASR always in such ltd clothes & colors .. wasn't Khushi always in such ltd clothes .. i can give u justification for all this .. but the main point is .. what has changed .. HONESTLY ask urself .?? u had on a PM .. actually once nailed the reason ...Big smile 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamiritzZoyafanTheFaerieQueennamedxChitraFsbk2

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Main aa gayi... ab sab happy ho jao !!!!Hug

Mishti ke spoiler ke alawa what else is new???

Hey Ritz! *does the happy dance* 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzTheFaerieQueenChitraF

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

[

rationale behind Khushi's feelings is what we here understand after so much discussion. but for normal viewers need her proper monologues. See ASR is much more complex characters but still we never get him wrong...so something needs to be coorected with Khushi's presentation.

I don't know why...but great deal of what goes on in IPK is surface reality and we are supposed to infer all the hidden meanings from it...be it Didi ki Saut or anything else...I think makers themselves are in two minds about how they want to present the show so they hesitate to show any deliberation...even the flashbacks in anjali's mind have no clear-cut connection...she just randomly goes through them..same with arnav and khushi...the 'why' is not provided by makers but we ourselves have to infer it...

which is fine you know, PH wanting us to think, but after two hours of travelling I really don't have the brains to redux the episode...so sometimes, PH should give us all the answers...LOL is it easier to get ASR right because his character prototype has already been seen in other shows...

sg08TheFaerieQueenChitraF

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by redwine1

I have some simple question Ruby

1. If PH has not lost interest, why arent they even bothered to give out articles, shoot promos???

2. The styling has always been pathetic, but nowadays a gorgeous gal is made to look like a walky talky auto rickshaw... why isnt nobody bothered to give her better clothes and WIG???

3. The lead actor cannot cut his hair for movie reasons? after marriage, I have never seen him getting proper hair cut... I know he likes long hair and he hates to cut his hair.. why didnt PH tell him then that it needed for it defines the character??? that Gel makes him look worse... For me his acting does wonders that I tend to forget his gelgiri and all... but if I just look at a pic of his, it makes me wonder, why arent PH bothered about the styling of their leads at all??? I mean every other show does give importance... I have hardly seen Jeevika, manvi or even Sandhya repeeating outfits... and here Arnav wears Brown shirt from mon-wed, then switches to green shirt for two days and he's again back to brown shirt (P7 segment)... this level of ignorance???????

Hey Ranjitha .. how are you ??

1. there was once a whole month practically without promos .. & since kidnapping u have seen a plethora of them . .on tuesday itself u saw a promo ?? right .. now normal way a serial works is tuesday / wednesday new promo . .. lets wait for that ,.. the old 2 promos have not been played out as yet ..& u want them to show u a new one ?? 
Articles : tell me the no. of mails & threads opened here in IF alone ..that stop to many spoilers & news articles .. on the show .. yesterday there was a p7 play out . before that there was SBB & SBS play out .. how much more do u want them to tell u ?? 
The only thing left ... after the plethora of stores that are being bandied about .. is .. IF GUL comes out & tells u what is the NEXT TRACK OF THE SHOW .. ( sorry hope she doesnt do that) ..

2. .. OH is she looking like an auto .. now go back to some of the most memorable scenes of the past .. she has always worn yellow & green . new years .. shyams truth coming out .. .. even in the past a total of 7 odd dresses were in Khushi's wardrobe ..admitedly today there is more .. there has done a change in hairstyle of the girl .. from a plait to open hair .. u may not like this .. but are u sure .. all the viewers don't like this look of Khushi ? 

3. The marriage was in FEB right ?? it was in jan barun was offered the movie .. he would have done look tests .. he would have finally arrived at a look .. now he has to maintain that same look .. 
Jeevika & Sandhya wear sarees ..  jeevika's wardrobe of suits is also limited .. sarees is easier .. coz star stylist have a huge wardrobe of them .. while suits get specialy tailored for the lead . hence a ltd no of them are there ..
ASR as a character wears NO Colours .. he is only in these colors from DAY ! .. Ranjitha .. my point is .. what has changed .. wasn't ASR always in such ltd clothes & colors .. wasn't Khushi always in such ltd clothes .. i can give u justification for all this .. but the main point is .. what has changed .. HONESTLY ask urself .?? u had on a PM .. actually once nailed the reason ...Big smile 

I cant pull it our but Shy had made a post with Barun's photos in all his shirts..he had a variety then, suits do hi the but shirts I think 8-10 the. Now he repeats the same 2-3 shirts. His suits are not fitting well now. His beard is also too dense now. See all I am trying to say is they have to put efforts on presentation. 

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Kya huya...aj itna slow kyun??

Hi all, Hug me here for a while before work Ouch

TheFaerieQueennamedxChitraF

Go to top