Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 41)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Then I guess that someone from PH needs a PD special whackingLOL
You know it all comes down to marketing..A year back if it was marketed and promoted as a "star crossed love story"then it was utter foolishness on part of the PH to put their foot into their mouth and disclose this secret..Moreover people knows that DB negotiated..That created an uproar..Because now people are assuming that DB is the lead...

Acc to the PH if it's Di Ki Saut today...it was Di Ki Saut from the very beginning...But those days their "pen"spoke for them..Nowadays they're letting the swords talk...Look people WILL be frustrated...You can't simply rum away from your responsibilities as a PH by a foolish "Dekhna Hain toh dekho"!!We rant because we care and after the massive kidnapping track,a MU before that,give me one good reason why people won't be frustrated??

Add to that so much negativity,false spoilers floating all around..People building up hopes...and then utterly disappointed...Both the PH and the viewers are at fault..
[/QUOTE]

Totally needs whacking ..

Now tell me is GH the PH ?? was GH tweet .. done by 4 lions .. or was that his personal opinion .. now see the battle on the cake  pic he has got into .. the guy needs to shut up .. if he has a bit of intelligence ( kinda shocked if he has it ) .. then he needs to get out of social networking ...

The spoilers .. is the PH releasing them .. some one saw a TRUCK outside the set ..a water tanker outside the set .. & said there is a rain seq ..
Forget the tanker spoiler .. i will give the details on set .. after which u will not read shit like this .. on PM ..

Again ,. .is the negativity her amongst a group of people .. who r  driven or influenced by what people are writing here .. some are down right irresponsible in way laying the viewer .. 

& we end up blaming the PH .. how much of this coming out of the PH .. ??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzZoyafannamedx..mrinalini..sarra0

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Yeah, may be ...frustration bol raha hai not...I am not complaining about barun's hair ...let ssay that is required for his movie continuity but what about his clothes? He had more no of shirts till kidnapping...even if we assume that kidnappers kept his shirts...he is a business rycoon after all..cant he buy new ones..look at his shoes...watch it in the closet scene..either they fix the pair ..polish it an then use or get a new one...he is, no way looking like a business tycoon from rich family..u know I shoed my husband the helicopter clip (i was travelling to kolhapur and wanted to stay in shalini palace (sheesh mahal)..as it was the first anniversary of IPKBig smile,...iss craziness ko kya naam dein?LOL) so he said this guy doesnt look that rich at all ...

AS far as love story is concerned...I feel we have only got glimpses of love/romance in between...there is no proper love track shown in the story...I am probably unable to explain is but everything looks incomplete between the lead and they are streching this incompleteness too far. For seperation to have an imppact, you need to build a base of togetherness first na...how many times can they just go on showing seperation and nafrat (which is by the way the most stretched ones) and romance /love only meagre installments..

ASR has NEVER behaved like a business tycoon behaves, let me tell you that...My mother tells me that a REAL business tycoon never shows his face any Tom, Dick and Harry employee...only in TV serials you have that the girl is working some assistant type of job and she comes into contact with the boss...in reality, a business tycoon will only be personally known to his Board of Directors and high level execs...he is not going to step out of his office every 5 minutes to scream 'what the' and scare his employees...there will only be respect and curiousity at lower level...usually frustration is directed towards higher level of management and not the Boss himself...

Also, Business tycoons are very particular about their PR...they have image consultants and spokespersons...they are not answerable to any Nosy Auntie who asks 'shaadi kaise hui'...the crowd they move in does more scandalous things than that and handles it in a dignified manner...a real business tycoon would not randomly marry a girl on his brother's wedding day and come home to announce the bad news...he would first plan ki 'how will i answer the press?'...

real business tycoons are very much controlled by their SHAREHOLDERS...so if in reality the CEO/MD of my company gets 'kidnapped'LOL or if something stains his reputation, his share value will fall...I'm surprised they never show thatLOL truth is, I think GH has never really researched the way business corporations worked...the way ASR behaves is like the head of some small-time business, not a national-level industry...he has just given us a romantic angry-young-businessman image which he knows phangurls will lap upLOL

No IB I am comparing ASR with business tycoon, I am just comparing ASR in the beginning and ASR now. My comment was that ASR looked like a rich business tycoon in the beginning, he doesnt look like that now. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanIndigoBluesserialwatcher16

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

</div><div>
hay i m f9 dear thnxx...
Gud point abt 2promos have yet 2 played out...hmmm...!!!
Bt dont u think thr shud hv a proper convo b/w anjili-arnav consedering the -ve vibes around the viewrs abt anjili...coz still i think thy r changing anjili quite quickly...thy chud hv done better by having convo b/w these 2 abt kidnapping/his health comn evryone kns he came out 4m thr bt thr is no concern whtso evr...hw will antyji gonna connect with this...
these types of convo wud hv give ny idea yes anjili cares/lovs arnav...suddenly turning grey talking abt his lov priorities...i think thy missed something here...it cud hv done in a constuctive way...!!...wht u think...??...coz mostly anjli is nt letting me 2 sit through out the episode...:)

[/QUOTE]

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Did shyam illicit negative views ?? yes he is the negative character ... is anjali getting negative vibes yes she is going to be GREY ,, or rather she is the one who is today coming in between the leads ... again the problem . is peole pre judged her .. & r now so happy that hey knew she was going to be GREY .. any kid cud predict anjali will be grey .. but by pre judging .. we have not understood why she is going grey .. & hence have failed to connect the dots ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">I agree that in REAL life people would've been concerned about a man being kidnapped ... but this si a serial ...such stupid loops are part & parcel ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">The scene of friday is not yet over ... lets c what the maker is showing us .. we saw one part of the scene ..we have not yet seen ASR's reaction ... won't that determine ... how much & how soon Anjali will turn negative ...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">I agree .. i was one person who never prejudged anji .. but friday took me by shock .. simply because even i dint expect a direct attack & so quick ..Big smile</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">But once u sit back & read the track .. u can figure it was needed ...Big smile</font>
[/QUOTE]
yes thos direct atack making ppl more furious...we hv an intrupted romance thn suddenly anjili's drama nd though the scene is nt complete yet bt its already showing rift nd separation isnt it...?
I m nt blaming ppl seriously hatts off 2 thm thy r watching continuously after post marriage...*sigh...
Story wise yes progressing well...
Bt execution wse going hell...:D
we r nt getting the true sense of it...evryday i m feeling lo aur ek track suru hua...:D...
Thnxx winey(can i call)...4 giving the answer hugsss...:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanredwine1

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

I have some simple question Ruby

1. If PH has not lost interest, why arent they even bothered to give out articles, shoot promos???

2. The styling has always been pathetic, but nowadays a gorgeous gal is made to look like a walky talky auto rickshaw... why isnt nobody bothered to give her better clothes and WIG???

3. The lead actor cannot cut his hair for movie reasons? after marriage, I have never seen him getting proper hair cut... I know he likes long hair and he hates to cut his hair.. why didnt PH tell him then that it needed for it defines the character??? that Gel makes him look worse... For me his acting does wonders that I tend to forget his gelgiri and all... but if I just look at a pic of his, it makes me wonder, why arent PH bothered about the styling of their leads at all??? I mean every other show does give importance... I have hardly seen Jeevika, manvi or even Sandhya repeeating outfits... and here Arnav wears Brown shirt from mon-wed, then switches to green shirt for two days and he's again back to brown shirt (P7 segment)... this level of ignorance???????

I'm pretty sure PH cares about the show...i agree with Ruby..it's one of the top-ranked shows on TV..there are 10,000 love stories on TV and this is the only one which is kind of hatke...but the trouble is...every PH has a 'saturation point'...as a writer, many a times I will have an excellent idea and start writing a story thinking 'as i go along i will make something up...PH did the same thing..they took theme of 'star crossed lovers and Didi ki Saut' and developed the show...now, they are at a fix as to where to go because the show has taken entirely different focus from what it was 1 yr ago...1 yr ago they hated each other so there was plenty of scope for drama, now they love each other..AB KYA?LOL When such thing happens, pressure increases, and they end up providing mish-mash of tracks and avoiding the little details...that is why it is very important that the CV's should have the faith and confidence to carry story forward...if the show is going on wrong track it means the CV's have lost interest and started developing new ideas...LOL that is why PLANNING a show out from start to finish is imp...but Indian serials make the mistake of writing a story which could have ended in 1.5 yrs and dragging it to 8 yrs...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sroosg08TheFaerieQueennamedx..ObliViate..ChitraF

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Yeah, may be ...frustration bol raha hai not...I am not complaining about barun's hair ...let ssay that is required for his movie continuity but what about his clothes? He had more no of shirts till kidnapping...even if we assume that kidnappers kept his shirts...he is a business rycoon after all..cant he buy new ones..look at his shoes...watch it in the closet scene..either they fix the pair ..polish it an then use or get a new one...he is, no way looking like a business tycoon from rich family..u know I shoed my husband the helicopter clip (i was travelling to kolhapur and wanted to stay in shalini palace (sheesh mahal)..as it was the first anniversary of IPKBig smile,...iss craziness ko kya naam dein?LOL) so he said this guy doesnt look that rich at all ...

AS far as love story is concerned...I feel we have only got glimpses of love/romance in between...there is no proper love track shown in the story...I am probably unable to explain is but everything looks incomplete between the lead and they are streching this incompleteness too far. For seperation to have an imppact, you need to build a base of togetherness first na...how many times can they just go on showing seperation and nafrat (which is by the way the most stretched ones) and romance /love only meagre installments..

</div><div>ASR has NEVER behaved like a business tycoon behaves, let me tell you that...My mother tells me that a REAL business tycoon never shows his face any Tom, Dick and Harry employee...only in TV serials you have that the girl is working some assistant type of job and she comes into contact with the boss...in reality, a business tycoon will only be personallyknown to his Board of Directors and high level execs...he is not going to step out of his office every 5 minutes to scream 'what the' and scare his employees...there will only be respect and curiousity at lower level...usually frustration is directed towards higher level of management and not the Boss himself...
</strong>
Also, Business tycoons are very particular about their PR...they have image consultants and spokespersons...they are not answerable to any Nosy Auntie who asks 'shaadi kaise hui'...the crowd they move in does more scandalous things than that and handles it in a dignified manner...a real business tycoon would not randomly marry a girl on his brother's wedding day and come home to announce the bad news...he would first plan ki 'how will i answer the press?'...
<strong>real business tycoons are very much controlled by their SHAREHOLDERS...so if in reality the CEO/MD of my company gets 'kidnapped'LOLor if something stains his reputation, his share value will fall...I'm surprised they never show thatLOLtruth is, I think GH has never really researched the way business corporations worked...the way ASR behaves is like the head of some small-time business, not a national-level industry...he has just given us a romantic angry-young-businessman image which he knows phangurls will lap upLOL

No IB I am comparing ASR with business tycoon, I am just comparing ASR in the beginning and ASR now. My comment was that ASR looked like a rich business tycoon in the beginning, he doesnt look like that now.

coz Barun's make-up is nt going well with it...thy r nt giving him proper base makeup...
He is looking tired all time...thnxx 2 his expression its nt looking tht bad...:D

Edited by Krishyy808 - 22 July 2012 at 2:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueen

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

ASR has NEVER behaved like a business tycoon behaves, let me tell you that...My mother tells me that a REAL business tycoon never shows his face any Tom, Dick and Harry employee...only in TV serials you have that the girl is working some assistant type of job and she comes into contact with the boss...in reality, a business tycoon will only be personally known to his Board of Directors and high level execs...he is not going to step out of his office every 5 minutes to scream 'what the' and scare his employees...there will only be respect and curiousity at lower level...usually frustration is directed towards higher level of management and not the Boss himself...

real business tycoons are very much controlled by their SHAREHOLDERS...so if in reality the CEO/MD of my company gets 'kidnapped'LOL or if something stains his reputation, his share value will fall...I'm surprised they never show thatLOL truth is, I think GH has never really researched the way business corporations worked...the way ASR behaves is like the head of some small-time business, not a national-level industry...he has just given us a romantic angry-young-businessman image which he knows phangurls will lap upLOL

but that's what I'm saying...when the Character itself was never like that of a rich business tycoon...then how was he supposed to maintain the look? If the character demanded that much from the PH, then I'm sure they would have paid more attention...LOL

TheFaerieQueenChitraF

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranjitha

I have some simple question Ruby

1. If PH has not lost interest, why arent they even bothered to give out articles, shoot promos???

2. The styling has always been pathetic, but nowadays a gorgeous gal is made to look like a walky talky auto rickshaw... why isnt nobody bothered to give her better clothes and WIG???

3. The lead actor cannot cut his hair for movie reasons? after marriage, I have never seen him getting proper hair cut... I know he likes long hair and he hates to cut his hair.. why didnt PH tell him then that it needed for it defines the character??? that Gel makes him look worse... For me his acting does wonders that I tend to forget his gelgiri and all... but if I just look at a pic of his, it makes me wonder, why arent PH bothered about the styling of their leads at all??? I mean every other show does give importance... I have hardly seen Jeevika, manvi or even Sandhya repeeating outfits... and here Arnav wears Brown shirt from mon-wed, then switches to green shirt for two days and he's again back to brown shirt (P7 segment)... this level of ignorance???????

I'm pretty sure PH cares about the show...i agree with Ruby..it's one of the top-ranked shows on TV..there are 10,000 love stories on TV and this is the only one which is kind of hatke...but the trouble is...every PH has a 'saturation point'...as a writer, many a times I will have an excellent idea and start writing a story thinking 'as i go along i will make something up...PH did the same thing..they took theme of 'star crossed lovers and Didi ki Saut' and developed the show...now, they are at a fix as to where to go because the show has taken entirely different focus from what it was 1 yr ago...1 yr ago they hated each other so there was plenty of scope for drama, now they love each other..AB KYA?LOL When such thing happens, pressure increases, and they end up providing mish-mash of tracks and avoiding the little details...that is why it is very important that the CV's should have the faith and confidence to carry story forward...if the show is going on wrong track it means the CV's have lost interest and started developing new ideas...LOL that is why PLANNING a show out from start to finish is imp...but Indian serials make the mistake of writing a story which could have ended in 1.5 yrs and dragging it to 8 yrs...LOL

yaar there's lot more to show in this show, bas GH should should stop wasting time on twitter, playing silly politics and get back to 'fair and square' work !!!

Arnav-Khushi love each other? My mother feels that its still one sided... she keeps asking me 'yeh Khushi sach mein Arnav se pyaar karti hain kya? then why does she feel disgusted, everytime he comes near her'... what am I supposed to say, when I myself am confused about the 'LOVE' factor???

Edited by ranjitha - 22 July 2012 at 2:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesserialwatcher16namedx

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

but that's what I'm saying...when the Character itself was never like that of a rich business tycoon...then how was he supposed to maintain the look? If the character demanded that much from the PH, then I'm sure they would have paid more attention...LOL

IB I dont agree with you here, he does look like a real life tycoon I agree, but whatever he looked like it was to a grat extent spelled richness, now he looks like wannabe manager. i am only talking about looks here and not the character as whole.

IndigoBluesserialwatcher16

Go to top