Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 39)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

My thoughts on spoiler (read ranting)LOL posting again here for youBig smile

Frankly I am fed of these saansein ruk jayengi moments and seperation. Kuch base hona chahiye na...I mean these guys did not even have a decent heart to heart conversation like a couple. There is no love track as such till now where separation will make an impact for us or for ArHi. Abhi toh aisa hai ki almost kabhi mile hi nahi hai theek se. It also looks like they dont have proper story base now..Barun leave = kidnapping track, DB threat = Di ki saut track, Sanaya leave=another sepration track (few days back Barun said 4 months hi hue hai and now achanak contract is getting over, RM mein actually 3-4 din bhi nahi beeete hai uske baad)

I think PH has given up on this show..they are too busy with their new shows across other channels and the new one on star plus. It is showing in other aspects of the show as well...poor wardrobe for leads, only one director, absence of regular precap, no promo or shoddy promos, no press converage etc...

[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLLOL

OK one by one .. let me answer some of them .. 

Lets say we are 100 people watching this show .. all 100 or lets say 99 of us came here for a love story .. knowing it is a love story ... till date what has been dished to us is a love story .. 
Now think logically .. do u think at this late a stage .. with a BIG THREAT of the TRP looming on their HEADS ,... the PH will change this story to anything BUT A LOVE STORY ???

DI .. KI Saut .. would work if Khushi had married Shyam ... she is married to Arnav .. she is not Di KI Saut ... toh uski kahani wahi khatam ... don't go by what GH tweeted ... people have taken him out of context ... he was defending .. anjali getting some prominence in script & hence he said . the premise of story was Di Ki Saut . .hence Anji getting priority is valid ... 

Tell me from day 1 .. how many clothes did Sanaya have .. & if in Nos. that has changed .. it hasn't .. her hairstyle was always pathetic ... now continuity main they can't changen .. barun is doing a movie .. he has to maintain the movie look till the pic is not completely over .. as he can be called for patch work netime ...

DO u seriously think .. STAR will let a PH loose interest in a SHOW which is main Prime for them ... star has a bank of 20 - 25 programs waiting to start off on the channel ..the day they feel PH is loosing interest they will pull the show off .. & give u something else  ... 

hang on .. let the track unfold .. we r once again reacting to QUICK .. 

[/QUOTE]

Now I have a question here..If it's a love story and continues to remain so..Then there must be a reason behind the hoopla among the fans...We are then clearly getting the wrong picture-Beacuse suddenly out of the blue a whole lotta people can't reach the conclusion that the story is going "Di Ki Saut"way..Now whose fault is it??Ours-Because we're reading too much..Or the actor's/director's/CV's-who aren't able to execute it rightly??!!Clearly there's a huge MU then-that must have triggered such an outrage!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvTheFaerieQueennamedxredwine1ChitraF

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

My thoughts on spoiler (read ranting)LOL posting again here for youBig smile

Frankly I am fed of these saansein ruk jayengi moments and seperation. Kuch base hona chahiye na...I mean these guys did not even have a decent heart to heart conversation like a couple. There is no love track as such till now where separation will make an impact for us or for ArHi. Abhi toh aisa hai ki almost kabhi mile hi nahi hai theek se. It also looks like they dont have proper story base now..Barun leave = kidnapping track, DB threat = Di ki saut track, Sanaya leave=another sepration track (few days back Barun said 4 months hi hue hai and now achanak contract is getting over, RM mein actually 3-4 din bhi nahi beeete hai uske baad)

I think PH has given up on this show..they are too busy with their new shows across other channels and the new one on star plus. It is showing in other aspects of the show as well...poor wardrobe for leads, only one director, absence of regular precap, no promo or shoddy promos, no press converage etc...

[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLLOL

Lets say we are 100 people watching this show .. all 100 or lets say 99 of us came here for a love story .. knowing it is a love story ... till date what has been dished to us is a love story .. 
Now think logically .. do u think at this late a stage .. with a BIG THREAT of the TRP looming on their HEADS ,... the PH will change this story to anything BUT A LOVE STORY ???

DI .. KI Saut .. would work if Khushi had married Shyam ... she is married to Arnav .. she is not Di KI Saut ... toh uski kahani wahi khatam ... don't go by what GH tweeted ... people have taken him out of context ... he was defending .. anjali getting some prominence in script & hence he said . the premise of story was Di Ki Saut . .hence Anji getting priority is valid ... 

Tell me from day 1 .. how many clothes did Sanaya have .. & if in Nos. that has changed .. it hasn't .. her hairstyle was always pathetic ... now continuity main they can't changen .. barun is doing a movie .. he has to maintain the movie look till the pic is not completely over .. as he can be called for patch work netime ...

DO u seriously think .. STAR will let a PH loose interest in a SHOW which is main Prime for them ... star has a bank of 20 - 25 programs waiting to start off on the channel ..the day they feel PH is loosing interest they will pull the show off .. & give u something else  ... 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, may be ...frustration bol raha hai not...I am not complaining about barun's hair ...let ssay that is required for his movie continuity but what about his clothes? He had more no of shirts till kidnapping...even if we assume that kidnappers kept his shirts...he is a business rycoon after all..cant he buy new ones..look at his shoes...watch it in the closet scene..either they fix the pair ..polish it an then use or get a new one...he is, no way looking like a business tycoon from rich family..u know I shoed my husband the helicopter clip (i was travelling to kolhapur and wanted to stay in shalini palace (sheesh mahal)..as it was the first anniversary of IPKBig smile,...iss craziness ko kya naam dein?LOL) so he said this guy doesnt look that rich at all ...

AS far as love story is concerned...I feel we have only got glimpses of love/romance in between...there is no proper love track shown in the story...I am probably unable to explain is but everything looks incomplete between the lead and they are streching this incompleteness too far. For seperation to have an imppact, you need to build a base of togetherness first na...how many times can they just go on showing seperation and nafrat (which is by the way the most stretched ones) and romance /love only meagre installments..

Edited by b.sarika2 - 22 July 2012 at 2:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavn..mrinalini..IndigoBluesnamedxChitraF

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Big smile

[/QUOTE]
hi redwine...can i ask a qsn...
Do u think Khushi's leave will work..??...
Ppl r desprate 2 see romance bt we r getting nothing bt separation after separation...!!
Nd this time around coz of anjli ppl getting fumed nd also khushi is nt getting tht much screen-space...sawal toh karenge na...??...

[/QUOTE]

Hey Krishy ... how are you?

Khushi leaving had to happen & in exactly this way it had to happen ... please guys focus on the last 2 promos .. they haven't been played out yet ... he hasn't made her Mrs. KASR as yet ... now this is as much as i will say .. the PROMOS have not been played out ... & Mr. ASR has not fulfilled his promise to himself .. i will make u smile & i will make u accept i am ur hubby ... unless the contract thing comes up between the 2 .. this cannot be laid to rest ..Big smile

yaar kabhi ek do episode mein agar anji ko dikhaya .. prolly casue sanaya is on leave .. doesnt mean Khushi is not lead .. its one episode only ... now if the new track is BRO SIS RIFT .. the play will be anji & arnav .. khushi may not be in the episode .. but .. the REASON will be KHUSHI .. thats the role of the lead .. all tracks revolve round them .. this too is revolving round KHUSHI ..Big smile .. 

Chill karo .. monday .. tuesday .. hum sabko pata chalega .. what the PH wants to show ..Wink 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

amimusmeghavnZoyafangeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueen..mrinalini..namedx..ObliViate..sarra0ChitraF

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Ladies GM Hug i see a very intense discussion going on... keep it going Smile

Have a look at this.. Letter to Gul... some nice & interesting pointers... similar things matching wht we are assuming & discussing...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueennamedxsarra0ChitraF

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Now I have a question here..If it's a love story and continues to remain so..Then there must be a reason behind the hoopla among the fans...We are then clearly getting the wrong picture-Beacuse suddenly out of the blue a whole lotta people can't reach the conclusion that the story is going "Di Ki Saut"way..Now whose fault is it??Ours-Because we're reading too much..Or the actor's/director's/CV's-who aren't able to execute it rightly??!!Clearly there's a huge MU then-that must have triggered such an outrage!!
[/QUOTE]

Sammy ,... how many of the TRP audience .. think this is Di Ki Saut .. go check .. how many know this was titled Di Ki Saut ??

Now tell me why did these Ques on Di Ki Saut not come up .. 6 months back .. when the track was shyam trying to Kill anjali . ... & arnav marrying khushi for anjali .. ?? same scenario today .. anjali equal screen time .. & equal importance .. 

Soemone ( read idiot) . from the PH came out & said the old name .. which is the BIGGEST BLUNDER they have made till date in PR .. & now every one is latching on to it .. 

forget all the theories u have read till date .. tell me  .. ever since this kidnapping track .. & confrontation .. from viewing pov only .. where has the track moved from Love story .. every LS . will need someone to create problems in leads .. ?? this time since the main villain shyam is not there .. we have anjali ??? 

Edited by redwine1 - 22 July 2012 at 2:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavngeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueen..mrinalini..namedx..ObliViate..ChitraF

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

Ladies GM Hug i see a very intense discussion going on... keep it going Smile

Have a look at this.. Letter to Gul... some nice & interesting pointers... similar things matching wht we are assuming & discussing...

Well written.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnChitraF

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Big smile

hi redwine...can i ask a qsn...
Do u think Khushi's leave will work..??...
Ppl r desprate 2 see romance bt we r getting nothing bt separation after separation...!!
Nd this time around coz of anjli ppl getting fumed nd also khushi is nt getting tht much screen-space...sawal toh karenge na...??...

[/QUOTE]

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Hey Krishy ... how are you?</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Khushi leaving had to happen & in exactly this way it had to happen ... please guys focus on the last 2 promos .. they haven't been played out yet ... he hasn't made her Mrs. KASR as yet ... now this is as much as i will say .. the PROMOS have not been played out ... & Mr. ASR has not fulfilled his promise to himself .. i will make u smile & i will make u accept i am ur hubby ... unless the contract thing comes up between the 2 .. this cannot be laid to rest ..Big smile</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">yaar kabhi ek do episode mein agar anji ko dikhaya .. prolly casue sanaya is on leave .. doesnt mean Khushi is not lead .. its one episode only ... now if the new track is BRO SIS RIFT .. the play will be anji & arnav .. khushi may not be in the episode .. but .. the REASON will be KHUSHI .. thats the role of the lead .. all tracks revolve round them .. this too is revolving round KHUSHI ..Big smile..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Chill karo .. monday .. tuesday .. hum sabko pata chalega .. what the PH wants to show ..Wink</font>

</div><div>
[/QUOTE] hay i m f9 dear thnxx...
Gud point abt 2promos have yet 2 played out...hmmm...!!!
Bt dont u think thr shud hv a proper convo b/w anjili-arnav consedering the -ve vibes around the viewrs abt anjili...coz still i think thy r changing anjili quite quickly...thy chud hv done better by having convo b/w these 2 abt kidnapping/his health comn evryone kns he came out 4m thr bt thr is no concern whtso evr...hw will antyji gonna connect with this...
these types of convo wud hv give ny idea yes anjili cares/lovs arnav...suddenly turning grey talking abt his lov priorities...i think thy missed something here...it cud hv done in a constuctive way...!!...wht u think...??...coz mostly anjli is nt letting me 2 sit through out the episode...:)

Edited by Krishyy808 - 22 July 2012 at 2:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChitraF

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
There biggest mistake has been there PR blunders 4online audience, and then poor execution.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">OK one by one .. let me answer some of them ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Lets say we are 100 people watching this show .. all 100 or lets say 99 of us came here for a love story .. knowing it is a love story ... till date what has been dished to us is a love story ..</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Now think logically .. do u think at this late a stage .. with a BIG THREAT of the TRP looming on their HEADS ,... the PH will change this story to anything BUT A LOVE STORY ???</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">DI .. KI Saut .. would work if Khushi had married Shyam ... she is married to Arnav .. she is not Di KI Saut ... toh uski kahani wahi khatam ... don't go by what GH tweeted ... people have taken him out of context ... he was defending .. anjali getting some prominence in script & hence he said . the premise of story was Di Ki Saut . .hence Anji getting priority is valid ...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Tell me from day 1 .. how many clothes did Sanaya have .. & if in Nos. that has changed .. it hasn't .. her hairstyle was always pathetic ... now continuity main they can't changen .. barun is doing a movie .. he has to maintain the movie look till the pic is not completely over .. as he can be called for patch work netime ...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">DO u seriously think .. STAR will let a PH loose interest in a SHOW which is main Prime for them ... star has a bank of 20 - 25 programs waiting to start off on the channel ..the day they feel PH is loosing interest they will pull the show off .. & give u something else ...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">hang on .. let the track unfold .. we r once again reacting to QUICK ..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Now I have a question here..If it's a love story and continues to remain so..Then there must be a reason behind the hoopla among the fans...We are then clearly getting the wrong picture-Beacuse suddenly out of the blue a whole lotta people can't reach the conclusion that the story is going "Di Ki Saut"way..Now whose fault is it??Ours-Because we're reading too much..Or the actor's/director's/CV's-who aren't able to execute it rightly??!!Clearly there's a huge MU then-that must have triggered such an outrage!!</font>
[/QUOTE]

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Sammy ,... how many of the TRP audience .. think this is Di Ki Saut .. go check .. how many know this was titled Di Ki Saut ??</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Now tell me why did these Ques on Di Ki Saut not come up .. 6 months back .. when the track was shyam trying to Kill anjali . ... & arnav marrying khushi for anjali .. ?? same scenario today .. anjali equal screen time .. & equal importance ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Soemone ( read idiot) . from the PH came out & said the old name .. which is the BIGGEST BLUNDER they have made till date in PR .. & now every one is latching on to it ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">forget all the theories u have read till date .. tell me .. ever since this kidnapping track .. & confrontation .. from viewing pov only .. where has the track moved from Love story .. every LS . will need someone to create problems in leads .. ?? this time since the main villain shyam is not there .. we have anjali ???</font>

[/QUOTE] Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini....ObliViate..

Go to top