Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 33)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by yanka

So the spoiler is here... from mishti... 

Anjali will meet Shyam widout telling Arnav Evil Smile

Khushi wll leave house as marriage contract got over & she wll lie to Arnav & leave d house... Unhappy

Rain seq is nt yet shot Cry

ye kya ho raha hai!!!
good IPK khichdi is getting tempering... hot ones...

Shyamu comes back... was dying to see himWink

Khushi will be missing... will not go to buaji's house...Arnie will go crazy searching for her...Sanaya's  and Barun's absence's uncanny similarity both go missing...LOL  so Arnav's saasein ruk jayegi realization and ILU justification...not bad...like khushi's realization of love...loop closure in the offing? 

proves again... we all are just viewers with rich speculation.. the plot will always be best decoded by the brain that writes Embarrassed
but where can she go? Ouch or is she leaving to GH with the reason buaji not well...Ouch

according to misti... Khushi is lying to Arnav and leaving...she is leaving under the pretext of buaji's illness...as per p7 segment...so in all probability lying about buaji's illness and leaving ... can she go to GH and stay there without disclosing her marriage details ,Shyam fiasco? No.. she has been hiding it from GH vasis  so why should she not continue to do it even now?...So the best option for her will be too distance from both the places...she knows Arnav will get her back from GH if she is there... and again there will be problem between him and DI... this should be the logical progression ...let's see what the writers have thought out for us...Smile
where can she go... what if she chosses to disclose the TRUTH to the family...Ouch

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
hello Reduxians!!!! HugGood Morning!!! Hows all ????

I guess, Khushi's going to GH will pave way for re-marriage, also i think teej will fall when she is in GH and will keep fast and ASR in his very ASRish way will ask her why has she kept fast if she doesnt believe in their marriage...that will be one cute moment Day Dreaming

BTW, which teej are they going to celebrate??Coz there are in all 3 Teej in India---Hariyali Teej--22nd July,Kajari Teej--4th August and Hartalika Teej--18th September.
Sept seems very far off so i think...they will use Teej ceremony either coming week or next week maximum...Also Shyam's entry will be decided then  coz as per spoiler Anji baby will meet himWink

So folks...dont lose heart as yet...I have some hopes still left 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..Kishmish..ObliViate..riyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

is confusion ko kya naam do LOL

paglami riya... pure paglami

So Khushi won't be going to GH also!!ShockedThen moi will love itBig smileArnie baby pagal ho jaayega dhoondofying Khushi!!LOL

Waise isn't Sanaya absent for 5 days??!!5 din ke liye itna aarangements??!!Big smileMishti said rain sequence hasn't been shot..Lizzy said romance sequence has been shot...Ouch

These guys are playing us big time..Confusing us even moreAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanriyya6

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

So Khushi won't be going to GH also!!ShockedThen moi will love itBig smileArnie baby pagal ho jaayega dhoondofying Khushi!!LOL

Waise isn't Sanaya absent for 5 days??!!5 din ke liye itna aarangements??!!Big smileMishti said rain sequence hasn't been shot..Lizzy said romance sequence has been shot...Ouch

Mita... Khushi not going to GH is koel's assumption... Did anyone say that she is not going to GH??

Edited by amarb - 22 July 2012 at 12:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..riyya6

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raman987

Originally posted by yanka

So the spoiler is here... from mishti...

<font color="#ff0099" size="3">Anjali will meet Shyam widout telling ArnavEvil Smile</font>

<font color="#ff0099" size="3">Khushi wll leave house as marriage contract got over & she wll lie to Arnav & leave d house...Unhappy</font>

<font color="#ff0099" size="3">Rain seq is nt yet shotCry</font>

<font size="2">ye kya ho raha hai!!!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">good IPK khichdi is gettingtempering... hot ones...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shyamu comes back... was dying to see himWink</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Khushi will be missing... will not go to buaji's house...Arnie will go crazy searching for her...Sanaya's and Barun's absence's uncanny similarity both go missing...LOL so Arnav's saasein ruk jayegi realization and ILU justification...not bad...like khushi's realization of love...loop closure in the offing?</font>

<font size="3">proves again... we all are just viewers with rich speculation.. the plot will always be best decoded by the brain that writesEmbarrassed</font>

if she goes missing then i am up for it would like ASR looking for her and missing her saasien rukh jayengi moment and everything in front anji to see how much he koves his khushi what pedestal she is on

can i butt in...??
Do u guys rlly think it will work...??...
I mean hw many times we will see sanshein ruk jayegi moment 4m thm...tht hv already known 2 viewrs...nd i think after tht wooing atempt of arnav...Lov is already shown by both though Khushi is still confused...nd
upar se this anjili...i dont kn Bt separation ouccurs due 2 anjili..*sigh*...cant take nymore guys...thy shud show something new with it...if thy cant change the selfless attitude of khushi thn thy shud show arnav supporting Khushi coz tht will make some sense 2 the viewrs...as thr all telepathy/ILU act is still '?' maked by viewrs...!!...
Honestly i rlly dont want this sacrifising lamb nd all specially after tht dialogues of anji...Plss call shyam nd send her 2 bali...only way nw we can stop notching our hair...:p...!!...
As CVs always fails in execution so better 4 thm dont go in a complex way...nahi toh TRPs will NIL next time around...!!!!...:D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafantwisted_beenz..mrinalini..riyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Mita... Khushi not going to GH is koel's assumption... Did anyone say that she is not going to GH??

No  one said..But if she goes to GH and doesn't wanna come back..then Arnav would defo go to bring her back..Now there's a possibility of GH members knowing the truth..But if she doesn't go to GH,where will she go??She doesn't have anywhere else to goOuch

Zoyafantwisted_beenz

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by raman987

[QUOTE=yanka]So the spoiler is here... from mishti...

if she goes missing then i am up for it would like ASR looking for her and missing her saasien rukh jayengi moment and everything in front anji to see how much he koves his khushi what pedestal she is on

can i butt in...??
Do u guys rlly think it will work...??...
I mean hw many times we will see sanshein ruk jayegi moment 4m thm...tht hv already known 2 viewrs...nd i think after tht wooing atempt of arnav...Lov is already shown by both though Khushi is still confused...nd
upar se this anjili...i dont kn Bt separation ouccurs due 2 anjili..*sigh*...cant take nymore guys...thy shud show something new with it...if thy cant change the selfless attitude of khushi thn thy shud show arnav supporting Khushi coz tht will make some sense 2 the viewrs...as thr all telepathy/ILU act is still '?' maked by viewrs...!!...
Honestly i rlly dont want this sacrifising lamb nd all specially after tht dialogues of anji...Plss call shyam nd send her 2 bali...only way nw we can stop notching our hair...:p...!!...
As CVs always fails in execution so better 4 thm dont go in a complex way...nahi toh TRPs will NIL next time around...!!!!...:D

So agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini....ObliViate..

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

No  one said..But if she goes to GH and doesn't wanna come back..then Arnav would defo go to bring her back..Now there's a possibility of GH members knowing the truth..But if she doesn't go to GH,where will she go??She doesn't have anywhere else to goOuch

Yes she doesn't have anywhere to go... I am confused... I am going to take it one day at a time...

Zoyafan..mrinalini..

Go to top