Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar ka , Second Thread ! (Page 25)

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by Chani123

Hi people logging in just to mark the thread...right after sehri...so how is the weather in redux? All well? Hug

Hug
Badhiya hai.. U eat well.. then whole day of fasting right??

Did try to eat well but u cannot have much if u open a fast at nine...just a six hr gap...they are 18 hrs long this time...my eating and sleeping pattern is gone haywire...brain and all the other body functions are ber confusedConfused
oh bad.. Ouch
U cannot drink water also na?? 
Hum log Karva chaut aise rakhte hain to bol jaate hain.. U guys have so many.. Hats off man!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhimaniacChitraF

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raman987

[QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=raman987][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=raman987][QUOTE=sampin][QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=sampin][QUOTE=Chani123]

hmmm
do u remember that on teej there was a parcel which Arnav gave to Anji.. and one which Shyam had sent..So obviously the Raizadas will give their DILS sets and sarees..
So they have to show 1 more saree..Big smile well ideally...

i hope ASR gives her gote wali saree and all the chuda and tikka as she decribed to her friend at preeto wedding
me too.. He should now start showering her with gifts.. whether she wants it or not..

Jus had a thought..
How about he changes her wardrobe completely.. But very beautiful and elegant clothes.. The way she did in the swami track??Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987sg08ArhimaniacChitraF

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Hi people logging in just to mark the thread...right after sehri...so how is the weather in redux? All well? Hug

Hug

Did try to eat well but u cannot have much if u break a fast at nine...just a six hr gap...they are 18 hrs long this time...my eating and sleeping pattern is gone haywire...brain and all the other body functions are ber confusedConfused

Oh come to Sydney Bushy...its winter here so I think Iftaar is around 5pm Smile All my friends are very happy this time. How was the party? Did you meet your IP friend?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123ArhimaniacChitraF

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=raman987][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=raman987][QUOTE=sampin][QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=sampin][QUOTE=Chani123]

hmmm
do u remember that on teej there was a parcel which Arnav gave to Anji.. and one which Shyam had sent..So obviously the Raizadas will give their DILS sets and sarees..
So they have to show 1 more saree..Big smile well ideally...

i hope ASR gives her gote wali saree and all the chuda and tikka as she decribed to her friend at preeto wedding
me too.. He should now start showering her with gifts.. whether she wants it or not..

Jus had a thought..
How about he changes her wardrobe completely.. But very beautiful and elegant clothes.. The way she did in the swami track??Tongue

actually would like her in sarees sometimes atleast

Chani123lara3110ChitraFArhimaniac

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Hug

Did try to eat well but u cannot have much if u open a fast at nine...just a six hr gap...they are 18 hrs long this time...my eating and sleeping pattern is gone haywire...brain and all the other body functions are ber confusedConfused
oh bad.. Ouch
Hum log Karva chaut aise rakhte hain to bol jaate hain.. U guys have so many.. Hats off man!
As my daughter subtly reminded me what I had taught her about fasting...that you should feel the hunger and thirst to realise what people without food and water go through Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987sg08lara3110trintringChani123ChitraF

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Hug

Did try to eat well but u cannot have much if u break a fast at nine...just a six hr gap...they are 18 hrs long this time...my eating and sleeping pattern is gone haywire...brain and all the other body functions are ber confusedConfused

Oh come to Sydney Bushy...its winter here so I think Iftaar is around 5pm Smile All my friends are very happy this time. How was the party? Did you meet your IP friend?
Oh yeah I wish winter Ramadan are best...smallest fasts...summer fasts are longest so we are enjoying the actual meaning of fasting this time LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987trintringChani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Hug

oh bad.. Ouch
As my daughter subtly reminded me what I had taught her about fasting...that you should feel the hunger and thirst to realise what people without food and water go through Smile
Wow Bushy.. Your daughter has taught me a lesson today...Big smile

yankatrintringareeba_blossomArhimaniac

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Hola people! 

Saw the new video of Khushi leaving! What's with Arnav's grumpy face? I thought he is supposed to be happy with Khushi.

raman987trintringChani123Arhimaniac

Go to top